Numpty Physics for WinMobile

Search This thread

cthulu

Feb 19, 2008
new build

so i turned off some tweaks for ARM platform, maybe the other cab file will work for HTC guys. Check the #1 post.

cthulu

Feb 19, 2008
well, it's tested to work when installed to device, not sd card (might be an issue). i also have sdkcerts installed (google for it...). third thing you can try is to copy all the dll's to the \windows folder (sounds a bit desperate, i know...). as far as i don't have any device where i have the problems, i can't help much. i compiled this with arm-wince-gcc compiler, maybe some of you guru's can compile it in visual studio (i can post the patches...).

Herbalisation

Dec 25, 2008
well, it's tested to work when installed to device, not sd card (might be an issue). i also have sdkcerts installed (google for it...). third thing you can try is to copy all the dll's to the \windows folder (sounds a bit desperate, i know...). as far as i don't have any device where i have the problems, i can't help much. i compiled this with arm-wince-gcc compiler, maybe some of you guru's can compile it in visual studio (i can post the patches...).

I tried installing both versions on sd and device on a gsm diamond, no luck.

edit: I installed sdkcerts again and still no luck.

Last edited:

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
Whats the stats on you kaiser? WM6.1, official rom??

I want this program sooo badly. Theres tons of brilliant people around here that I'm sure can fix it. I looked at the files myself but can't make much out of it...

I'm using pdacorner v21 and its not working for me as well.

I tried installing the second cab since the kaiser uses a qualcom.

Maybe this is a sign because i should be studying for a midterm :/

operative1

Dec 18, 2007
Duesseldorf
i'm also getting the "not a valid Pocket PC Application" error.
Using HTC Kaiser
Running Anryls Wm 6.5 Built 21198 Build Beta 4

zaghaghi

Feb 9, 2009
Thank you for work on this port, i was waiting for it!
but it's not working on my HTC Viva.

did you use cegcc compiler?

holy1661

Jan 16, 2007
I know my smartphone doesnt have a touch screen, but it does run on my MotoQ phone. Albeit upside down.
And all i can do is see the levels.
Very cool.

valdur

Apr 25, 2009
Awesome game and cool port, thank you very much for sharing. Works good on HP iPaq 214 and Marvell PXA310 (I've used first cab), it sometimes lags when PAUSE is used but it's ok. I can't see any documentation, but I've got some questions.
1. Is it able to read nph or npz files?
2. Is it possible to redefine buttons? I've found out that d-pad controls game and first hardware button pauses, the rest exits game.
3. Is it possible to enter editor?