{MOD} Everything By Runandhide Found HERE

Search This thread

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
In this picture on the far left - where it says Calculator, Calendar .... (this is the pop up that shows when you hit the "recent" button on your softkey bar.) This popup is what I wanted to be removed or have an option to toggled off, so that it does not show. Is that possible? Let me know what you find out about the Google Search grid - that would be epic!

android_3.1_f02.png

Right, now if I remove it how would u access recent apps? Or do u just not care if u can not access recent apps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
Remove -

Right, now if I remove it how would u access recent apps? Or do u just not care if u can not access recent apps?

I rarely use it now, so not accessing it wouldn't be a problem. Should probably remove the button as well huh?

Last edited:

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
I rarely use it now, so not accessing it wouldn't be a problem. Should probably remove the button as well huh?

R u stingray or win gray?
I'm working on the launcher.apk right now then after...or during I will whip up something for u

Last edited:

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
how about a hidden search bar?... to access tap the far top right.. anyone interested?

need someone to test this to confirm working across the board, its EOS but that should be the only requirement as to how there is no change in the Launcher2.apk between stingray and wingray

this will make the search bar on all your home screens gone..ish
i left it to where there is just a small line on the top right to indicate where to click to access the search, its barely noticeable but yet there if you need it

flash in cmw and be sure to backup a copy of your /system/app/Launcher2.apk
http://www.box.com/s/3j474y875jzbksiogl7l

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-06-17-53-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-06-17-53-09.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: Mjamocha

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
how about a hidden search bar?... to access tap the far top right.. anyone interested?

need someone to test this to confirm working across the board, its EOS but that should be the only requirement as to how there is no change in the Launcher2.apk between stingray and wingray

this will make the search bar on all your home screens gone..ish
i left it to where there is just a small line on the top right to indicate where to click to access the search, its barely noticeable but yet there if you need it

flash in cmw and be sure to backup a copy of your /system/app/Launcher2.apk
http://www.box.com/s/3j474y875jzbksiogl7l

I don't know what to say :eek:... I think, I cried a little LOL :eek: This is EPIC! Confirmed and working on EOS ICS Stingray 65. This is exactly what I wanted, Thank you so much. I found out that, with your Search Softkey Mod, it not only searches Google if you are on the Home Screen, but if you are inside your folders i.e. Astro File Manager or Root Explorer, and you hit the bottom search key; it gives you options to search within the current folder. WOW., I needed that as well. You are one of the few Modders that give immediate results, and I/we respect that. I am forever at your service. If you ever need a Stingray tester- Holla a me! Now I will try the other Mod.
You are Da Man - All, make sure you thank the DEV for the hard work!

Last edited:

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
I don't know what to say :eek:... I think, I cried a little LOL :eek: This is EPIC! Confirmed and working on EOS ICS Stingray 65. This is exactly what I wanted, Thank you so much. I found out that, with your Search Softkey Mod, it not only searches Google if you are on the Home Screen, but if you are inside your folders i.e. Astro File Manager or Root Explorer, and you hit the bottom search key; it gives you options to search within the current folder. WOW., I needed that as well. You are one of the few Modders that give immediate results, and I/we respect that. I am forever at your service. If you ever need a Stingray tester- Holla a me! Now I will try the other Mod.
You are Da Man -

Glad to hear it works as u wanted! Fyi the search also works in just about any app, not just file browsers.
Also dude how about a link to that epic keyboard u r using

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
Glad to hear it works as u wanted! Fyi the search also works in just about any app, not just file browsers.
Also dude how about a link to that epic keyboard u r using

Oh, good to know! So you likey my Handy Keyboard? Yeah I use it to PAWN in BT5 on my Xoomy :cool: . It's pretty sweet, you can setup Hotkeys and make your own custom keys on the top row, you can pick from about 20 color schemes Saves a lot of time. I'll E-Mail it to ya! On the way - All, make sure you thank the DEV for the hard work!

Last edited:

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
Oh, good to know! So you likey my Handy Keyboard? Yeah I use it to PAWN in BT5 on my Xoomy :cool: . It's pretty sweet, you can setup Hotkeys and make your own custom keys on the top row, you can pick from about 20 color schemes Saves a lot of time. I'll E-Mail it to ya! On the way - All, make sure you thank the DEV for the hard work!

Wouldn't mind knowing what keyboard it is either.

Sent from XDA HD APP

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010

Sent from XDA HD APP

PM me with your email - i'll send it to you.
Any word with the reflective text blue soft key?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

try this to remove the recent softkey on stingray only!
softkey order will be back home search

http://www.box.com/s/tat8tccs2vffesyedxoh

Works great on EOS Stingray, and works great with a softkey theme.

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell

Sent from XDA HD APP

I was banned from the Mac ( my PC doesn't have Photoshop), but wife has finished her current bit. So should be today-ish.
She's a free lance video editor so all her work is done on it.

Email is my user name at gmail.

Sent from XDA HD APP

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
So, I have a few ideas, but looking to see if anyone has anything they think would be a nice mod...

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
So, I have a few ideas, but looking to see if anyone has anything they think would be a nice mod...

I don't know if we can handle anymore Awesome'ness!
What are your ideas? The one that come to mind would be an Auto-Hide the
bottom taskbar. (same concept as you Hidegoogle Mod)

Last edited:

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
I don't know if we can handle anymore Awesome'ness!
What are your ideas? The one that come to mind would be an Auto-Hide the
bottom taskbar. (same concept as you Hidegoogle Mod)
well i dont know if my skills are good enough but id like to try to move the eniter bottom bar to the top...

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
well i dont know if my skills are good enough but id like to try to move the eniter bottom bar to the top...

Hmmm .... that's different. Why the top?
What I would love to see, would be
Screen Animation - i.e. instead of
swipe'n the screen to scroll from
left to right from the Home screen
to Screen 5; Tap the Home screen
and have the screens flip, or bounce,
or popup. I know there are 3rd party
apps that may add an effect, but to have
it built in, would be awesome.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts