Pass SafetyNet with Xposed?

Search This thread

PedroArmindo

Jul 28, 2011
Campinas
Hello, I get Safetynet ok with Magisk with some modules enabled, but others do not.

If I take Xposed, Safetynet warns!

I believe that going forward, only based on consortiums with 100% priced, the prices of the following services are the same line.

Olá, eu consigo Safetynet ok com Magisk com alguns modulos ativados, mas outros não.

Se eu ativer o Xposed, o Safetynet avisa!

Acredito que doqui pra frente, apenas com base em consórdios com 100% com preços, os preços dos serviços a seguir são a mesma linha.

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello everyone.

I just installed xposed SDK24 (normal, not systemless) on my device (htc 10, viper 10 rom, latest magisk), installed the No Device Check module. ctsProfile passes, but basicIntegrity fails. Still, I'm able to open and use Snapchat, Netflix, and my banking app. So I guess I'm ok then, right?

Last edited:

simbin

Nov 13, 2012
Only want Super Mario Run on my Android 4.4 (Chinese custom rom) phone. Locked bootloader so can't upgrade rom for Magisk. Why does Nintendo insist on being D about it? :(

Nktnet

Aug 10, 2016
Does unmounting/uninstalling Xposed fix Safetynet? or do I have to wipe data and reflash?

Teren49

Sep 10, 2007
Hello everyone.

I just installed xposed SDK24 (normal, not systemless) on my device (htc 10, viper 10 rom, latest magisk), installed the No Device Check module. ctsProfile passes, but basicIntegrity fails. Still, I'm able to open and use Snapchat, Netflix, and my banking app. So I guess I'm ok then, right?

Hello!

Have you tried to use any NFC payment app? (any banking app, android pay, etc.). Not being able to pay is the only thing holding me back to get back to Xposed.

Thanks!

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello!

Have you tried to use any NFC payment app? (any banking app, android pay, etc.). Not being able to pay is the only thing holding me back to get back to Xposed.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sadly I haven't tried to use any of those apps, nor I am able to try them since my bank doesn't have any apps who use NFC and android pay isn't available in my country.

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta

Systemless, where its a universal frame work for all rom and wont make any changes to your boot loader

Systembase its specifically designed to your custom rom and bootloader, now these days I hardly see anyone spending time to do that. hence everybody using one size fit to all systemless

ColdUser

Apr 5, 2018
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hello, im new with xposed and have always used Magisk. But i gave it try because of the app "prevent running" thatt needed xposed framework

Now i have installed Xposed installer with Xposed frame work from magisk "v89/90b3r8" by Rovo89.
But xposed installer doesnt recognize this framework it shows red, but it does do al the work and i get access to device chek and the app prevent running.

When installed through twrp or xposed installer it does recognize everything and all green.

Can anyone explane me how this should be installed.
Ps. Profile is verified in magisk but basic integrity not.

Last edited:

thatgreekgod

Dec 15, 2015
Lexington
Hello, im new with xposed and have always used Magisk. But i gave it try because of the app "prevent running" thatt needed xposed framework

Now i have installed Xposed installer with Xposed frame work from magisk "v89/90b3r8" by Rovo89.
But xposed installer doesnt recognize this framework it shows red, but it does do al the work and i get access to device chek and the app prevent running.

When installed through twrp or xposed installer it does recognize everything and all green.

Can anyone explane me how this should be installed.
Ps. Profile is verified in magisk but basic integrity not.

i had a similar issue and just had to GRANT root access to xposed through superuser. you know that pop-up that requires you to block/grand root access? that one

Lusty Rugnuts

Apr 17, 2019
Only want Super Mario Run on my Android 4.4 (Chinese custom rom) phone. Locked bootloader so can't upgrade rom for Magisk. Why does Nintendo insist on being D about it? :(

I had the same problem on a Blu Life One X3... one is supposedly able to unlock the bootloader, but the VolUp button doesn't work in FastBoot, and that's what's needed to confirm unlocking the bootloader!

So I used a trick... I flashed TWRP using SP Flash Tools... I set up SP Flash Tools with the necessary files and clicked the button to start it flashing the files WITH THE PHONE RUNNING NORMALLY. Then I shut down the phone... apparently it drops all security for just long enough that I was able to push TWRP in as the new bootloader.

Give it a try, it might work for you. Remember to enable Developer Options, and inside that enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been reading several threads here and in other forums as well, and I still not sure if this is possible at all, or it depends on the Xposed modules, etc.

I'm planning to do a clean install of the RR ROM, 6.0.1, try to remove all traces of root, then flash magisk and see if I can pass SafetyNet.

Does a custom kernel interfieres with that?

And if I pass it... any possibility to use Xposed (being active) and pass SafetyNet? Or at least hide it for problematic apps, like Netflix, or Mario Run?

Thanks in advance.
    With Xposed Safetynet gone.
    But you can use no device check module to pass ctsProfile True. But you can't anything about basicintegrity.
    the ctsProfile in important. This mean you can play super Mario run or use Netflix in your device. But because of the basicintegrity you can't download or update this app from play store. You can download from apkmirror site.
    Netflix and super Mario run in my phone.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Hello everyone.

For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!! so you have to find without Systemless Xposed to work with your rom, look around and you will
    No, Xposed and SafetyNet is a no-go for now.
    If you have a device, which ROM has security patches older than November 2016, you may try to use suhide along with Magisk and its MagiskHide, but no guarantees.
    Best way really is root switch, requires reboot and disables xposed bit gets the job done.