[THEMES][MOAR(Exclusive)][DARK Holo ICS]...UPDATE..**STABLE**....9-17-2014

Which Color would you Like to See Next in Rp's Holo Themes?

• Holo Red

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Holo Black & White

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Holo Green

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Holo Orange

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Holo Multi Color Mix-Up

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Well the only thing i can think of is that if you are using the full screen incallui mod by @tdunham,that it could be causing an issue with the theme i would also go in and delete the incallui apk from the theme also and see if that works
I thought you had to delete SecTeleservice.apk from the theme to fix your other issue with incall.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

netengineer

I thought you had to delete SecTeleservice.apk from the theme to fix your other issue with incall.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So I delete the following :

System ui
Incallui
secteleservice.apk

Then I should be good? Thanks again for all the help.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: willowmaker420

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Sorry guys, been busy as usual lately. Actually doing some charity work for a local family from my town. There son has paralysis, so a bunch of Co tractors got together to help them out and what not

Anyway, I'm certainly going to continue the support here, so no worry with that. Made a list last night of what needs fixing and what not.

netengineer

Sorry guys, been busy as usual lately. Actually doing some charity work for a local family from my town. There son has paralysis, so a bunch of Co tractors got together to help them out and what not

Anyway, I'm certainly going to continue the support here, so no worry with that. Made a list last night of what needs fixing and what not.

I know you have been super busy and I love the theme. Just wanted to add a few things I noticed between MORA and your theme. (maybe could help when updating)

The theme is flawless with MORA 2.1 and 'MORA New Stuff 1.4' once above that there is only one issue I have found. It has to do with calling or answering a call, the phone portion just doesn't work. If you call you can't hang up, if you have to send tones that doesn't work. Incoming calls, you can't answer.

The above was addressed as a work around a few post back.

I did install the 'MORA full screen calling' and that seems to work but if the screen is on when a call comes in I get a force close on 'system ui' (sometimes) all I do is hit 'ok' and I can answer it. NBD

Other than that everything seems to work perfectly.

I hope that helps with any updates you might be working on. The theme is beautiful an thanks so much for you contributions.

Reactions: evo3d6

netengineer

I was wondering... How hard would it to be to take a 'systemui.apk' from a ROM that is not related to the SG5 and use the icons from it for the status bar? I have no idea how to do any off this stuff. I know they are in that file but don't even know how to pull them out. I just loved the look of those icons, 'wifi, battery, Bluetooth.. exct

rompnit

Aug 24, 2008
Granger, IN
I was wondering... How hard would it to be to take a 'systemui.apk' from a ROM that is not related to the SG5 and use the icons from it for the status bar? I have no idea how to do any off this stuff. I know they are in that file but don't even know how to pull them out. I just loved the look of those icons, 'wifi, battery, Bluetooth.. exct

Wouldn't be hard to do.. Just extract the icons from the SystemUI.apk with 7-Zip, make sure they are named right to replace what's there, and drop them into a vrtheme zip with the appropriate folder paths. You may have to resize the icons if going from xhdpi to xxhdpi though.

netengineer

Wouldn't be hard to do.. Just extract the icons from the SystemUI.apk with 7-Zip, make sure they are named right to replace what's there, and drop them into a vrtheme zip with the appropriate folder paths. You may have to resize the icons if going from xhdpi to xxhdpi though.

Thanks for the information. I tried it and I get a failure when I try to install it. I'm sure it's something I did.

netengineer

What are you trying to do again?

Also, gonna start on updating the theme today, finally!

I'm trying to make a theme (Really just use the icons for the status bar) with the icons in this file.)

Specifically in this directory:

SystemUI.zip\SystemUI\res\drawable-xhdp

I like the battery and the wi-fi :)

Glad you are working on an update of your theme. I think it's the best. I haven't installed it on MORA 2.2 just because I wasn't sure if I would break something.

Attachments

• SystemUI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 33

netengineer

I'm trying to make a theme (Really just use the icons for the status bar) with the icons in this file.)

Specifically in this directory:

SystemUI.zip\SystemUI\res\drawable-xhdp

I like the battery and the wi-fi :)

Glad you are working on an update of your theme. I think it's the best. I haven't installed it on MORA 2.2 just because I wasn't sure if I would break something.

It's been a while but was wondering if there was anyone who has the expertise in taking the icons in the file I posted in the previous post and using them for the status bar icons on our phones? I think they just look so nice. I have searched and searched and haven't found any themes that look like that.

I tried but couldn't get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
It's been a while but was wondering if there was anyone who has the expertise in taking the icons in the file I posted in the previous post and using them for the status bar icons on our phones? I think they just look so nice. I have searched and searched and haven't found any themes that look like that.

I tried but couldn't get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

Sure csn.....

Really as simple as taking out the icons from my systemui apk, and placing them in a VRtheme zip and putting them in the respective folder, will work....

netengineer

Sure csn.....

Really as simple as taking out the icons from my systemui apk, and placing them in a VRtheme zip and putting them in the respective folder, will work....

Thanks for the reply. I did try that but when I try to install the vrtheme.zip I get an error and it doesn't install. (I am sure it's something I did)

jvenz76

Feb 24, 2015
Compatible with SM-G900P 5.0 OA6?

Title says it all. Ty for responses.

Nevermind dumb question thought this was a rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REVEREPATS Holo ICS

6sMDsDi.png
    JeIgm91.png

B4591Lz.png
    2RbA7Zw.png

2RbA7Zw.png
    IYyGtaq.png

TVYfFBu.png
    2wT8jvQ.png

vnAlbHb.png
    LXRySyt.png

What Apps Are Themed:

Lockscreen
    Contacts
    Phone
    Messaging
    Alarm Clock
    Framework
    Samsung Keyboard
    TWframework
    PageBuddy
    TWLauncher
    Samsung Calendar & Widget
    SystemUI
    Bunch of Launcher Icons
    More To Follow Very Soon!!!!

ROM Compatibility:

RDDT

MOAR Custom ROM

Downloads:

R.D.D.T:

Holo ICS:

Rp_HoloICS_RDDT1.1_Release_V3

========================================================================================================================================================================================

MOAR ROM:

Holo ICS:

Rp_HoloICS_MOAR_V7_MOAR 2.1

Add-ons (MOAR Compatible):

Holo ICS:

Rp_MOAR_4x4_TWLauncher

Rp_MOAR_4x5_TWLauncher

Rp_MOAR_5x5_TWLauncher

CHANGELOG

6-22-14
    *Added Support for MOAR ROM
    *Added a HOLO ICS Theme Samsung Keyboard

CHANGELOG

6-22-14
    *UPDATE FOR MOAR 1.1 (Here's the new Additions)
    *New Icon for Camera
    *New Icon & Notification Icon for Gmail
    *New Icon & Notification Icon for Playstore
    *Themed TWLauncher
    *Themed PageBuddy
    *Themed Samsung Calendar & Calendar Widget (Few Text bugs im trying to work out)
    *Themed SystemUI

8-6-14
    *Updated for MOAR 2.0

9-2-14
    *Updated for MOAR 2.1
    *Updated the Playstore Stuff
    *Fix a few minor things in the Lockscreen
    *Added 3 Variants of my Holo ICS TW Launcher. Downloads are in the OP

9-17-14
    *Updated for MOAR Stuff Rev 2.1
    *Added THemed Stock Browser

Installation

Download ICS THeme
    Please, for the love of God, Make a Backup lol!!!
    Place on SDcard
    FLash in Recovery
    Reboot!
    PROFIT

***So remember please. This is meant to be Very Clean. Overtime I sure will be adding more in as time goes on, But is sure wont be anything over-powering. Im also sure some will have some other color requests. As of now, I will not be taking request, but will definately love to hear some of your suggestions. Also, please don't KANG everything of mine then Post it, cause lots of times goes into this and lots of other THemers deserve the credit, not just me!!!. Please have fun with this.............Dont be afraid to ask for help

**PLease ask before Taking for Using my Work. Its really not a big deal, but much time goes into modding these APK and such, so please give me credit or ask before jumping right into it. I appreciate it**

Thanks Too.......
    Kennyglasses123, Rompnit, Venum, Dasenconfused for always pitching in to help. Couldnt do any of this with out ya guys
    Crawrj for the Stock Rooted ROMs, Help, and Other MODs that we got
    HUGE Thanks to g_ding84 Just for being Awesome!!!
    Thanks Vinman for the Zip
    THanks Sleshepic for the Kickass ROM
    Also tdunham for Helping sort out some Files,and just fo being there. TY!!
    Huge shout out to @EMSpilot for his Clock and Contacts apks. Very good guiding for the S5 apks

*If I forgot ya, Lemme know Please!!!​

XDA:DevDB Information
    TW Holo ICS Theme **By RP**, Theme for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    reverepats

Version Information

Created 2014-07-13
    Last Updated 2014-09-17
    MOAR ROM Control Settings (So Things Theme The Way THey Should Be)

StatusBar Settings

• If the LTE is WHITE, Set the 3G/4G Icon Setting at #ff33b5e5

Pulldown Settings

• Header BG: #ff000000
      Pulldown BG: #ff000000
      Pull Down Clock: #ff33b5e5
      Date Clock: #ff33b5e5
      Header Divider: #00000000
      Settings Button: #00000000
      Notification Bar Color: #ff000000
      Notification Bar: #ff000000
      Clear Button: #ff000000
      Clear Button Text: #ff33b5e5

Toggle Options

• Toggle BG: #ff000000
      Toggle On: #00000000
      Toggle Dim: #00000000
      Text Color: #ff33b5e5
      Toggle Off Color: #00000000
    What time u think it will be ready love your work bro

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So does any theme work or are we waiting on an updated one? Not being ungrateful but I hate the stock look. The link in the recent comment works as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

@reverepats is working on it folks... Let's please be respectful of the fact that he spends a ton of crazy hours actually at work (sometimes 14 hour days!! 6 days a week!!), then comes home and spends a ton of his free time working on this theme.

HUGE THANKS @reverepats FOR WHAT YOU DO!!

Just released for MOAR v2.0..
    36 downloads already, but @reverepats has less thanks than that in the OP? Come on folks! But out the app with unlimited thanks and show him some love! :D This is seriously a lot of work, and TouchWiz only makes theming more complicated.
    OK.. I feel better :)
    Thanks for what you do my friend!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Best Mentor Ever!!!!