Color And Texture Special (CATS) items by pas2001

Search This thread

Vihru

May 25, 2012
Finland
I make it work with cm too.. :) but you need change name with those icons etc need to know more what you are doing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
I make it work with cm too.. :) but you need change name with those icons etc need to know more what you are doing.

You right. I make for sammy rom and never use other so if you can please rename and can post here I will post your work in post no.2 with thank.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: tavo_cba

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
overview_small_XorBatterySquare_zpsb36e2eeb.png

My play before breakfast will post in OP.with other sets

Last edited:
Reactions: xxmrgreenxx

Martinjv71

Aug 8, 2007
Chicagoland
So I really like the Bigcat 4. Does this mean if I want a battery icon also that I have to sacrifice my current theme to get it? I like the red battery but don't wanna flash the whole theme, just the battery.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Sorry green battery.

sn0wman1

Account currently disabled
Sep 18, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
These look great.. just flashed Bigcat3 but only the wifi changed. Shouldn't the signal bars change too?

Last edited:

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
These look great.. just flashed Bigcat3 but only the wifi changed. Shouldn't the signal bars change too?

Your rom must use other icons than my jobs I make. I found case like this before. If you can extract your app you can rename my icons but if not please post screenshot and send your systemUI and I will make for you and guy who use same rom.

Last edited:

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
So I really like the Bigcat 4. Does this mean if I want a battery icon also that I have to sacrifice my current theme to get it? I like the red battery but don't wanna flash the whole theme, just the battery.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Sorry green battery.

Like big cat4 + green jewel bat right?... well flash green bat zip follow by big cat 4 mate.

Reactions: Martinjv71

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok

Sorry green battery.

When have a time I will gradually add separated zip in download folder sort by each downloads count . Start with blue.
Edit complete now.

Last edited:

steveria79

Nov 9, 2012
www.time-line24.de
catsHEAD_zps961e5237.gif

Color And Texture Special items ...by pas2001​

HI all, my purpose to open this thread is to release my new jobs to you all for decorating your phone. Then all items I'll share to you here must be my newly created items( don't ported or copy from anywhere include my other old thread too)

I will release them in small pieces , not full theme so you can freely choosing to mix with your current theme. For example icons signal - wifi , dialertab( only dialer , not whole seccontacts theme) , toggle icons , battery icons ( only icons , not mod.1%code included) , contact pict. etc. depending on my idea come out my brain.And all will only graphic no such code xml.

For the first opening set I release 7 style of signal-wifi icons

SIGWICAT_1-7_zps3702f3ec.png

I make this set in 2 size 54 and 68 pixels height . The big size will start with BIG...

Download link is http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j7fjzvplx8knp/signal-wifi1

I hope you will like at least one piece.:)

.............................................................................................................

LATEST WORKS " CATS RANGER "

CATRANGER_zpsada6cf9c.png

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/47ce1swc56a34/CATS_RANGER

FOR THESE INCLUDE BAT ICONS AND SIGNAL-WIFI ICONS

Hi pas , can you make me flashable zip with cat 2 in blue for Bobcat mk8????

Only the cat 2 the first icons for wifi and mobile network ??

BobCat v9 - Hacker Kernel

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
Hi pas , can you make me flashable zip with cat 2 in blue for Bobcat mk8????

Only the cat 2 the first icons for wifi and mobile network ??

BobCat v9 - Hacker Kernel

Hi you can use cat 2 already it only signal and wifi . Btw roby contact me about this type to put in bobcat rom. Ask him.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    catsHEAD_zps6e6f113c.png

Color And Texture Special items ...by pas2001​

HI all, my purpose to open this thread is to release my new jobs to you all for decorating your phone. Then all items I'll share to you here must be my newly created items( don't ported or copy from anywhere include my other old thread too)

I will release them in small pieces , not full theme so you can freely choosing to mix with your current theme. For example icons signal - wifi , dialertab( only dialer , not whole seccontacts theme) , toggle icons , battery icons ( only icons , not mod.1%code included) , contact pict. etc. depending on my idea come out my brain.And all will only graphic no such code xml.

For the first opening set I release 7 style of signal-wifi icons

SIGWICAT_1-7_zps3702f3ec.png

I make this set in 2 size 54 and 68 pixels height . The big size will start with BIG...

Download link is http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j7fjzvplx8knp/signal-wifi1

I hope you will like at least one piece.:)

.............................................................................................................

LATEST WORKS " CATS RANGER "

CATRANGER_zpsada6cf9c.png

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/47ce1swc56a34/CATS_RANGER

FOR THESE INCLUDE BAT ICONS AND SIGNAL-WIFI ICONS

..................................................................................................................

BLUE GLASS CATS BAT ICONS

CATglassBAT_zpsbf3f8d51.jpg

sq1_zps3c0edae7.png
    square1

sq2_zps3561bc5b.png
    square2

sq3_zps8e6d157a.png
    square3

DOWNLOAD FOLDER

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0gbik83c45ar5/CATS_GLASS

ONLY BATTERY ICONS

.........................................................................................................................................

CHROME CATS ITEMS SET

THESE ITEMS I MAKE IN SEPARETE BATTERY ICONS 3 TYPES AND WIFI SIGNAL ICONS ALSO 3 TYPES
    WANT TO TELL ABOUT SIGNAL ICONS MOD. I MODIFY SIGNAL ICONS BOTH 4 AND 5 BAR TYPES
    AND FOR WIFI ICONS I DESIGN NEW LOOKED SO SHOULD MOVE THE IN - OUT ARROWS TO UPPER LEFT CORNER( YOU SEE IN PICT.). THEN TO PREVENT THE OVERLAPS WITH 3G 4G ETC. ICONS THEN I MODIFY THOSE ICONS TO BE CHROME LIKED AND REPOSITION THEM TO LOWERPART.
    FOR THE ONE WHO TRY AND DON'T LIKE MY SIGNAL WIFI PACK YOU CAN USE CHROME 0 SW ZIP TO BE BACK .

showchrome_zps48028685.jpg

Screenshot_2013-12-08-15-43-59-1_zps7b8abf31.png

CHROME CATS TYPE 4

Screenshot_2013-12-09-07-32-05-1_zps6eaddb15.png

Screenshot_2013-12-09-07-32-36-1_zpsda9d72c1.png

TEXT BAT ICONS For these chrome type 4 get idea from steveria79 Thank

DOWNLOAD FOLDER : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zu16pnm9h4n16/CHROME_CATS

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY CATS :D

PS. XPOSED WILL SHARE IN POST#2

..............................................................................................

@aki-saar help me again in making collection of my CATS signal & wifi aroma installer

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u539ybjcag9jddw/[AROMA][Cats][p_a][V.1].zip

There are 18 types for each

Hope you will like it.
    ...................................................................................................
    The gifts from Mr. @Kdio is the aroma installer which contain my circle bat icons + laser charge animation..port from my 180 sec thread...FOR I9500 OMEGA 17 USERS WITHOUT 3MINIT ONLY SIR.(IF USE 3 MINIT NO NEED ; IF USE OTHER ROM UNUSABLE)
    HERE it is
    Thank to @Kdio

......................................------------..................................

AROMA CATS2 DEAL WITH DIALER

This installer will offer you 7 dialer tab...8 text style and 9 color press button :D

7dial_zpsc6f73cd0.jpg

DOWNLOAD CATS2.0

SHARE 2.1 as promise I add 6 sets of tab icons in dialer tab... Sorry dont have time to deal with teaser pictures.

DOWNLOAD CATS 2.1

KIT CATS DIALER(2.1) The aroma for KITKAT ... It same contents as cats 2.1 but for KITKAT USERS
    Thank to my friend @aki-saar for testing and fixing this port aroma

.....................................................................................................................................................

CATS3_zps053cf006.png

CATS3 AROMA
    CAN USE BOTH JELLY BEAN 4.3 AND KITKAT 4.4.2

6 BACKGROUND OF SETTING APP( MAY NOT WORK WITH SOME ROM )

6 SWITCHS

6 BUTTON SLIDERS

10 SLIDER BARS

6 FLARE LOCK SCREENS

thank to @xxmrgreenxx for start this aroma and @marcel2909 for ending this aroma.

Will share HERE

...............................................................................................

Blue ring flare lock screen from idea of my friend @xxmrgreenxx to make in my boot animation " the transformer " in boot animation aroma v.2 This flare lock is KITCATS so for KITKAT ONLY

as this post

Download here

and this is the Cats Live Animated Wallpaper (CLAW) You see in the latest part of clip above

http://www.mediafire.com/download/erx824rxfrm8d5d/claw1.apk Install as app. and select live wallpaper
    You will hear sound when u press the gear window and clock... ( @gharrington 's baby is my tester and he like it ) :laugh:

NEO-CATS
    Signal & WIFI Theme
    show_zps18c0df85.jpg

3G & 4G Theme
    show3g_zps7aff0920.jpg

Download folder is Here
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0ms0t6pb2sm0d/CATS_SHARE_SIG_WIFIg

2014-10-21_zps19eeafe2.jpg
    2014-10-211_zpsda70088b.jpg

This aroma contain 3 Chrome Added Toggle Style and 2 indicator .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0n8dwu79u7d8khd/[AROMA_C.A.T.S.][Chrome][Added][Toggle][Style].zip

Thank to @*wii360* for make aroma for me and gave his chrome indicator
    And thank to @gharrington for always testing my jobs and sent screen to show
    MY CHROME CATS ITEMS SET COMPLETE
    THINK TO SHARE TODAY IN OP. THEY INCLUDE BATTERY ICONS AND SIGNAL-WIFI(PLUS NEW ARROWS IN-OUT; BLUETOOTH ; 3G ; 4G ICONS TOO) IN SEPARATE PARTS SO YOU CAN FREELY MIX AND MATCH AMONG THESE SETS.
    FOR XPOSED GUYS I CAN SUPPORT YOU BY THESE BAT ICONS TOO. WILL FOLLOW IN POST 2

showchrome_zps48028685.jpg

ADD AROMA OF SIGNAL AND WIFI IN BOTTOM OF POST #1
    Thank @aki-saar
    Just start PAS THEME V.2 FOR KITKAT AND FULLY HOPE FINISH B4 NEW ANDROID 4.5 RELEASE.