Modern Combat 3 is out!!!!! *Xperia Play optimized*

Search This thread

The_other_ray

Sep 7, 2010
How are the controls? Modern combat 2 had horrible controls for the right analog.

Is it just like modern combat 2 or like rainbow six?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

DeadlyDazza

Jul 3, 2010
The controls are terrible.

Imagine trying to play a game on your Play with your hands covered in inch thick diohrea.

That's what playing MC3 is like.

Reactions: DeanBoro

narflynn619

May 25, 2011
On board Nebuchadnezzar.
How do you guys fare off in online multiplayer? I've got like 3 kills is to 20 deaths because of the problematic aiming controls! I know I may have misjudged it at first, but now it seems to be annoying having to not properly aim on online play!

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
The times I've played online, its always felt ridiculously imbalanced...to where I almost feel guilty of how much easier I can pull off the more complicated movements.

What's weird though is that a friend of mine has the Verizon Xperia PLAY and for some reason he gets this weird issue where his aiming just goes spinning out of control.

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
What's the different between the market version and gameloft website version of games?

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
On the ropes about this game. Only one person saying the controls are good, can you not use both i.e. the touchscreen and game pad?

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
On the ropes about this game. Only one person saying the controls are good

Eh? ...what are you talking about good sir?

Controls are great, and graphics even put Dead Space to shame.
The controls and the graphics are both awesome! :)
This game is amazing compared to the last one. Seems gameloft decided to listen to our cries and actually made decent control's.
The controls are actually good. Your thumbs might need post-stroke therapy. :rolleyes:

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Sorry, read the thread but maybe the negativity got to me. Does anyone know the answer to my previous inquiry ?

narflynn619

May 25, 2011
On board Nebuchadnezzar.
What's weird though is that a friend of mine has the Verizon Xperia PLAY and for some reason he gets this weird issue where his aiming just goes spinning out of control.

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

I actually had that problem where my player just walks around on his own and the camera kept spinning while my player constantly looks up to the sky as if Christ is aready coming down.

Reinstallation of the apk ONLY seems to REDUCE the problem.

shogun00

Dec 8, 2010
Works great on my phone.. sometimes lags because to many application running..

the control is good, make you easier to aim, especially when you play online.. more better than using full touch screen control I think.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me too, it sucks. They fell out with Google over market fees and such, wapshop means they get 100%.
    Why don't they just release a gameloft app that has in-app billing and you can buy games in it?
    Its better than their wapshop which means that people can just redistribute the apk they downloaded.

EDIT: Are the control's as bad as modern combat 2?
    You poor sheltered children ever have tried to compile a Linux game from source?
    The controls are terrible.

Imagine trying to play a game on your Play with your hands covered in inch thick diohrea.

That's what playing MC3 is like.