[Q] Replacement FAQ

Search This thread

baldevp

Sep 14, 2013
mathura
My Z ultra went for a swap as I bricked it, will i get a new one or any repaired set and will the screen be dirty or without scratch????

mathurmatt

May 2, 2013
Delhi
My Z ultra went for a swap as I bricked it, will i get a new one or any repaired set and will the screen be dirty or without scratch????

if you are in india you are in luck the service centre peoples are just like monkeys they don't know **** .......if they accepted it they will give another clean piece for sure but if your headset is older than 3 months you will get a refurbished piece other wise new one that's sony india's policy...........so just be happy ......:angel:

baldevp

Sep 14, 2013
mathura
Got it

if you are in india you are in luck the service centre peoples are just like monkeys they don't know **** .......if they accepted it they will give another clean piece for sure but if your headset is older than 3 months you will get a refurbished piece other wise new one that's sony india's policy...........so just be happy ......:angel:

sorry didn't replied earlier but i am living a happy life witha brand new set, they replaced it in 7-8 days only with a brand new one :angel: :D :highfive: