Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Original CM9 Kernel

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

C3LL0PHANE

Aug 4, 2010
How do I get the update to work? I get the notification about a new update, download the rom, but cant locate it when it tells me to reboot to recovery.

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
How do I get the update to work? I get the notification about a new update, download the rom, but cant locate it when it tells me to reboot to recovery.

Please don't update the Rom. It is for a different rom for a different phone. It WONT work, and you will end up Boot looping on the boot animation or worse.

Also, I'm trying to see what i can do about the camera and updater.apk, i finished the updater part, the camera part is going to be harder though. I'm trying to backdate the camera files to 2.4.13, because the camera was working back then.

If all works, I'll upload a fixed version, or just a fix.zip

Last edited:

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Ok guys, time to delete that camerICS app! I fixed it!

I'm uploading 2.4.28-2139 to the server right now, which fixes the camera by backdating all camera files to 2.4.13, and removes the updateme app which gave you those pesky notifications

Yea, pretty amazing stuff huh? hahaha.
And yes, I am going to update that link in OP.

bennijai

Jan 11, 2011
trying this out. thanks !

edit: camera from newer version still force closes. any other suggestions? thank you.

Last edited:

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
Sorry, I lost the server id's to the new server and accidentally uploaded it to the old one.

Its cool man. Hey I got a strange problem. I've had this on other miui ics roms but not yours... well not until the latest update. My Bluetooth keyboard works except for the media shortcut keys... on the latest update of course. Now my keyboard worked flawlessly on the last version of this ROM. Did something change with the Bluetooth library's in the latest version?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Its cool man. Hey I got a strange problem. I've had this on other miui ics roms but not yours... well not until the latest update. My Bluetooth keyboard works except for the media shortcut keys... on the latest update of course. Now my keyboard worked flawlessly on the last version of this ROM. Did something change with the Bluetooth library's in the latest version?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

The Bluetooth is changed by the kernel. Have you ever flashed semaphore kernel before?

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
@Cheezynuts (phone won't let me quote) you should flash it and find out. I haven't run WeUI in a while but I'm guessing we have a newer base version. You should flash it to find out. And I think we might have more working, last time I checked the WeUI thread they had a few problems. WeUI is a great ROM however and we are trying to match or exceed its excellence

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

MyUI Team presents MyUI Euphoria !!!
    (And it should be the Euphoria!)

Thanks to read everything prior flashing...

Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-30.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-33.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-54.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-21.png
    screenshot_2012-01-24_19-51-35.png

Main features
    Based on MIUIAndroid 2.3.30 v2
    Everything works! (except OTA updates, we're working on it)
    Aroma Installer
    ICS control application - gives you more... well, control...
    Three way reboot
    Glitch kernel
    QQ launcher in /data
    Google apps.

If something doesnt work, the fix must be in the second post.
    FAQ:
    - How to set up notification panel: long press on the "..." icon on the right of toggles​

Installation:
    - Flash this zip via CWM
    - Wipe data/factory reset if not comming from Galnet MIUI-v4, drZMIUIv4, or MyUI Euphoria.
    - after a first quick flash (if comming from a BML base) recovery may bootloop. Pull battery and flash again (this is due to different SD card mounting points between roms and kernel)
    - First boot will take some times, please wait for lockscreen​

Versioning clarification:
    Euphoria is based on CM9b14 and MIUI framework
    Build number MyUI is like that: y.m.d_hhmm, it means the rom has been cooked on year 201y, month m, day d, at hh hours mm minutes[/indent]

To support us, please do not block the ads and rollus.net myui.fr areas, and visit our website, our forum or our download zone regulary;)
    You may also press thanks button and/or donate ;)

There is also a beta test program, please PM me if interested and motivated :)

Thanks to:
    Oxicotton (for modem)
    Tk-glitch and Glitch team (for glitch kernel, found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459475 Source: https://github.com/organizations/Glitchkernel)
    Stratosk (for semaphore ICS Found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1468795 Source:https://github.com/stratosk/samsung-kernel-aries
    RollUs (Main Rom developer)
    Team My-UI

++

RolluS and Sepherian​
    A test build is up and running. Just testing out everything. If all goes well it'll be up by late tonight.

Uploading it now.
    I Have a donate button now! someone want to test it out!?!
    ~reservered for a future use. (something, for now it just holds some funny stuff.)~​
    Changelog. Oldest down bottom, newest towards top.

2.4.28-2319 -> 2.4.29-1858
    * Updated base to MIUIAndroid 2.4.27 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    * Fixed FaceUnlock
    * Added Mi File Explorer (Thanks to apooonet)

2.4.23-2304 -> 2.4.28-2139
    *fixed camera issue
    removed updateme.apk

2.4.13-0143 -> 2.4.23-2304
    Base MIUIAndroid 2.4.20 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    Added Google Apps ics-20120317 (including FaceUnlock)
    Tweaked and cleaned build.prop
    Optimised apps (reodex)
    Fixed system data wipe and Factory reset

2.4.7-1793 -> 2.4.13-0143
    Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2 (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    Fixed wipe problem (Thanks to Stormlord)
    Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC (Thanks to Kyo)

2.4.6-1917 -> 2.4.7-1739
    *MARKET WORKS! HELL YES!

2.4.6-0002 -> 2.4.6-1917
    *Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2
    *Fixed wipe problem
    *Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC
    OK. I'll look into the aroma script. Must've had just pasted the wrong thing somewhere.

Nice.
    Running the rom a few days now and its awesome :D i really like the options that permission manager offer
    --
    Stable, Fast and Decent Battery Life, thats what i wanted.