Help with this code..

Search This thread

eebasadre20

Jan 17, 2014
Hi. I am following android tutorial in making audio player. This is my first app to learn. I'm just wondering if i can change the path location for the music/songs because in the code the path used is in the sdcard. I haven't a physical android phone I'm just using the virtual, I want to change it the location where my music on my laptop are place. Can i do that? how?

------------------------------this is the code----------------------------------------------------------
// SDCard Path
****final String MEDIA_PATH = new String("/sdcard/");

Thank you!

SimplicityApks

May 26, 2013
Aachen
Hi. I am following android tutorial in making audio player. This is my first app to learn. I'm just wondering if i can change the path location for the music/songs because in the code the path used is in the sdcard. I haven't a physical android phone I'm just using the virtual, I want to change it the location where my music on my laptop are place. Can i do that? how?

------------------------------this is the code----------------------------------------------------------
// SDCard Path
****final String MEDIA_PATH = new String("/sdcard/");

Thank you!

When creating a new emulator, there is the option to use a folder as sdcard. In the app, I think you can just use the default /sdcard folder and it will be redirected to the hard drive folder by the emulator.