[Q] Problem problem problem!

Search This thread

ash5618

Jul 30, 2011
I wanted to flash over clock kernel on my cm 11 i opned ukf but it showed device not supported :( is there some other way to flash the kernel? any help would be appreciated :) thanx in advance. :)

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
can i flash the kernel using odin?

Yes, if you make it Odin flashable. But I am not sure if it is possible on CM, I never did it.

You can use dd command in terminal emulator, but be very carefull. It is explained on CoCore thread I think.

P.S. There was some other app for PC to flash kernel. Look on our section, if I find it I will post you here.

Here it is: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2119676

It does the same like you would in terminal emulator with dd command, and Universal Kernel flasher is doing the same. Just with GUI.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash5618

ash5618

Jul 30, 2011
Yes, if you make it Odin flashable. But I am not sure if it is possible on CM, I never did it.

You can use dd command in terminal emulator, but be very carefull. It is explained on CoCore thread I think.

P.S. There was some other app for PC to flash kernel. Look on our section, if I find it I will post you here.

It does the same like you would in terminal emulator with dd command, and Universal Kernel flasher is doing the same. Just with GUI.

i am currently away from my pc so is there any other way arnd for example can i replace the default boot.img which comes with the rom with the over clock version ( boot.img only) will it work? and i tried it through solid explorer but it cant replace the boot.img. any other file browser to replace it? thanx in advance

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
i am currently away from my pc so is there any other way arnd for example can i replace the default boot.img which comes with the rom with the over clock version ( boot.img only) will it work? and i tried it through solid explorer but it cant replace the boot.img. any other file browser to replace it? thanx in advance

Yes with Root Explorer (paid version) just search for the latest APK on google.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ash5618

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can i flash the kernel using odin?

Yes with Root Explorer (paid version) just search for the latest APK on google.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app