Go launcher

Search This thread

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Been searching for a good launcher for my Archos 70. I tried both ADW and Launcher Pro plus. They both worked good for me. But then i found the Go Launcher it works very well for me,smooth and fast. And it has a built in task manager. It has no widgets

Reactions: Javierinnn

nimrodity

Sep 9, 2008
www.thedroideffect.com
yes the go launcher is the bet right now.
I use it on my 70 and my desire.
I also talked to the developers and metioned so bugs and requested some features and by what the told me some cool things will come up in version 2

Hexidecimal

Sep 18, 2010
Pittsburgh
Just loaded this up. Being a LauncherPro user I was hoping for a lot and I got it. Best launcher I've played with thus far. Wish it had 7x7 grid support though. Extremely fast.

Cthugha

Mar 16, 2009
Had a quick look at the feature list, a few screenshots and a video... What makes it better that LauncherPro? In some ways it looks like a iOS-ripoff and I really hate that (ie Samsung's TouchWiz UI...) I see no need for a task manager/killer.

Looking forward to the first launcher that's 100% made for tablets... Haven't found anything like that yet. Maybe when more people buy tablets, and when Honeycomb shows up in more detail.

denoxster

Dec 3, 2010
Never tried to launcher before. Coming from launcher pro and now using zeam launcher. It lean, mean and extremely fast. Try it...

raiden-snake

Dec 9, 2010
im using this launcher for 4 days, and i must say i love it, just uninstall launcher pro. This is so fast love the task manager in main menu. You have my support thanks a lot.

3tern1ty

Dec 17, 2010
Albany, NY
I've been trying to get this on my archos 101 and I can't get it from the market. It doesnt come up when I search for it. I can't get any launcher to come up for that matter.

thefunkaygibbon

Apr 9, 2010
Stafford
ADW EX

Anybody tried ADW EX yet?
It's basically a fancier version of the stock ADW, very smooth on my phone (Archos yet to arrive)
Grid up to 10x10 too...
Interested in seeing how this works on the Archos family.

nimrodity

Sep 9, 2008
www.thedroideffect.com
I switched to adw ex. ATM go launcher has some annoying bugs, but I'll watch out for further updates.
I especially like the new mainscreen transition animations on adw ex., and without wallpaper scrolling the animations look smith and nice.

astrodomine

Sep 27, 2008
I used LauncherPro, but lack of grid support is annoying when you want to place widgets.. just shifted to Zeam launcher. it supports 7x7 grid and is quite smooth too..

but both have an issue when waking up or coming back to home screen from an app..the screen stays a bit towards the left due to archos buttons and returns to normal only after you swipe at it a little..

cmhdiamond

Nov 14, 2010
I used LauncherPro, but lack of grid support is annoying when you want to place widgets.. just shifted to Zeam launcher. it supports 7x7 grid and is quite smooth too..

but both have an issue when waking up or coming back to home screen from an app..the screen stays a bit towards the left due to archos buttons and returns to normal only after you swipe at it a little..

There's a thread over on ArchosFans that says if you make the first home screen or the next-to-last home screen (when using more than 3 screens) will fix that problem. Haven't tried it yet as I just read it and my tab is at home, but several say that it works in LP & Zeam.

Reactions: hhsoullover

CarsnGadgets

Sep 1, 2010
Weymouth
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have been using Zeam launcher for the last 2 weeks, its very fast and feature packed, definately more stable on my 101 than LauncherPro (which runs well on my HTC Desire).

Give it a go.

cant post a link yet...sorry

Sandyman538

Nov 30, 2010
I tried several launchers on my Archos 101. Go launcher ex can only provide a 5x5 grid what makes it kind of useless for a ten inch screen. So i'm back at zeam as well. I'm still waiting at a launcher specifically for tablets.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been searching for a good launcher for my Archos 70. I tried both ADW and Launcher Pro plus. They both worked good for me. But then i found the Go Launcher it works very well for me,smooth and fast. And it has a built in task manager. It has no widgets

There's a thread over on ArchosFans that says if you make the first home screen or the next-to-last home screen (when using more than 3 screens) will fix that problem. Haven't tried it yet as I just read it and my tab is at home, but several say that it works in LP & Zeam.
    Can someone please post a link of where to get the Go Launcher EX application? It would be greatly appreciated cuz according to the AppBrain App Market it does not exist when it switches over to find it in Google's Marketplace.

Thanks.

Google is your friend. http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/ Link is just above the QR code.