Water Resistant Bag - Internet and Music while you having bath or shower :)

Search This thread

goblinIT

May 12, 2007
London
I love to listen to podcasts while having shower or browse internet during bath time :) So I found this:

TUW19801-01.jpg

TUW19801-02.jpg

TUW19801-03.jpg

• Enjoy using iPhone,and various gadgets near and around water
  • Listen to music or watch movies in a bath or by the poolside
  • Thin yet strong clear material
  • Includes specially made water resistant earphones
WATERWEAR v2 is a water resistant case which includes specially made water resistant earphones. Enjoy using iPhone,and various gadgets near and around water. Listen to music or watch movies in a bath or by the poolside. Both the front and the back of the case are clear so you can see the screen and take photos when around water.
WATERWEAR v2 uses thin yet strong clear material enabling you to work controls such as the touch controls of iPhone and iPod through the case. Simply slide your device inside WATERWEAR v2, connect the audio cable to your device using the 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, close the double zip lock and fold over the top flap to lock it inside. Then connect the waterproof earphones to the audio port located on the back of the case and enjoy.
The front of the case has a light reflective material to help keep you visible in low light situations. Included is a neck lanyard to keep your device with you at all times. The neck lanyard clips on with an easy to detach and rotatable clip. There is also a cable winder which doubles as a stand by attaching it to the back of WATERWEAR v2.

it works! It really works. Headphones are great - I could dive underwater with headphones and still listen to music...

my test pictures (sorry for bad quality but it is very hard to get focus on underwater object):

IMG_20110711_204949-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_204933-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_204916-1.jpg

Get it from: http://www.anvika.com/product/tuw19801/

only £14.99!

Any question, please ask me...
I recommend it!

TUW19801-04.jpg

TUW19801-05.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AzizOnDeck

werperp

Jun 18, 2011
Most def interesting. I guess would be a nice idea on the beach.
Otherwise I can't think of a time to use this.

Sightr

Apr 28, 2011
Is there a solution where the earphones are completely waterproof? I know some swimmers train with full underwater headphones.

Basically I want to video Skype with someone from underwater :D

freem4n

Jan 26, 2012
I wonder when the phone is in the bag, volume is relatively lower, would not affect the listening, the time when I was in the bathroom. :confused:

but I was still interested in this product, especially in the water when the need to take pictures or photography ;)

HcNguyen111

Feb 27, 2012
I wonder when the phone is in the bag, volume is relatively lower, would not affect the listening, the time when I was in the bathroom. :confused:

but I was still interested in this product, especially in the water when the need to take pictures or photography ;)

Using the bag for taking underwater photographs and videos would he perfect. Great idea.

Moe747

Jan 1, 2010
London
The first idea that came to mind when I read this title is probably unsuitable to be posted here in XDA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I love to listen to podcasts while having shower or browse internet during bath time :) So I found this:

TUW19801-01.jpg

TUW19801-02.jpg

TUW19801-03.jpg

• Enjoy using iPhone,and various gadgets near and around water
    • Listen to music or watch movies in a bath or by the poolside
    • Thin yet strong clear material
    • Includes specially made water resistant earphones
    WATERWEAR v2 is a water resistant case which includes specially made water resistant earphones. Enjoy using iPhone,and various gadgets near and around water. Listen to music or watch movies in a bath or by the poolside. Both the front and the back of the case are clear so you can see the screen and take photos when around water.
    WATERWEAR v2 uses thin yet strong clear material enabling you to work controls such as the touch controls of iPhone and iPod through the case. Simply slide your device inside WATERWEAR v2, connect the audio cable to your device using the 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, close the double zip lock and fold over the top flap to lock it inside. Then connect the waterproof earphones to the audio port located on the back of the case and enjoy.
    The front of the case has a light reflective material to help keep you visible in low light situations. Included is a neck lanyard to keep your device with you at all times. The neck lanyard clips on with an easy to detach and rotatable clip. There is also a cable winder which doubles as a stand by attaching it to the back of WATERWEAR v2.

it works! It really works. Headphones are great - I could dive underwater with headphones and still listen to music...

my test pictures (sorry for bad quality but it is very hard to get focus on underwater object):

IMG_20110711_204949-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_204933-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_204916-1.jpg

Get it from: http://www.anvika.com/product/tuw19801/

only £14.99!

Any question, please ask me...
    I recommend it!

TUW19801-04.jpg

TUW19801-05.jpg
    i lol'ed hard at this

How are you going to talk underwater?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App