[STOCK ROM] IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717

Search This thread

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
xEn58-250x400.jpg

How To: Install IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717

Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This is for the SGH-I717 only!

1. Download SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe
  2. Install the Galaxy Note drivers
  3. Run the "SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe" on a Windows PC
  4. Power off the Galaxy Note
  5. Put the Galaxy Note into "Download Mode" by holding both Volume Down and the Power Button
  6. Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see "0:[COM#]" fill in the first box.
  7. Click "Start"
  8. After it is finished, the Galaxy Note will reboot and it will be running Android 4.0.3 IML74K.UCLD3. Congratulations!

Last edited:

borijess

Jul 30, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
xEn58-250x400.jpg

Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This is for the SGH-I717 only!

3. Run the "SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe"
  5. Put the Galaxy Note into "Download Mode" by holding both Volume Down and the Power Button
  6. Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see "0:[COM#]" fill in the first box.
  7. Click "Start"
  8. After it is finished, the Galaxy Note will reboot and it will be running Android 4.0.3 IML74K.UCLD3. Congratulations!

What do u mean by run it? On phone or PC?

Sent from the TermiNOTEr! ;)

Reactions: Rstgo

khajah

Jun 28, 2010
Is it ganna move the root on my galaxy note ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

shansmi

May 1, 2007
DFW
up and rooted! Very nice!!!!

just flash it via Odin as this is a one click. After that use Odin to flash CWM and then run the counter clear zip and SU zip for ICS - good to go!!

droidal

Jul 12, 2010
Saint Louis
Is this rom stable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

From the link page:

"The previously leak was version UCLC5. The following build is UCLD3. This is a major bug fix build, so there are no new features. Those who are testing this build out say it’s smoother than ever, although Instagram still doesn’t work. Without further ado, use the guide below to flash the new leak onto your SGH-I717."

Reactions: hegemytouch

th3g1z

Mar 29, 2011
Cool.. new leak :-D getting closer to official... then kernel sources and we even have init.d injection from another member... things are getting juicy :) personally waiting on a CWM version/ROM by a known dev using this base before I test drive it. Neat none the less and glad cwm/root are attainable without modification after Odin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

hegemytouch

Mar 2, 2010
Nice...one more thing does the spen work? And if im running a custom rom to i have to go back to stock then flash this rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xEn58-250x400.jpg

How To: Install IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717

3. Run the "SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe" on a Windows PC
    7. Click "Start"
    Here's one of the first CWM flashable versions thanks to the collective.
    It's the new base they are working from.
    Rooted.
    Still has all the bloatware.
    Enjoy :)

http://bit.ly/JaAeyo
    You AT&T boys must be real different lol. Everywhere else I have gone they put stock and leak firmware in the development section. On a daily basis.

Korey I was wondering why the bandwidth graphs were going crazy. I had a 183 Mbps spike earlier. Current average is around 78 Mbps for the last 5 hours.
    I am not sure how many of these 800-1200 MB leaks a month I can handle, I am glad you have it how you have it.

O don't worry, I was going to tip you off but then I just put you as #2 ;)

I'll let you know way ahead of time before it happens again. For some reason the Note leaks are extremely large in size and cannot be shrunk.

As well, I was quite confused about the conflict of the thread placement. I'm as well am very use to posting stock and leaked ROMs in development section only. I don't see why it would go in the General section, nothing general about this thread.
    O don't worry, I was going to tip you off but then I just put you as #2 ;)

I'll let you know way ahead of time before it happens again. For some reason the Note leaks are extremely large in size and cannot be shrunk.

As well, I was quite confused about the conflict of the thread placement. I'm as well am very use to posting stock and leaked ROMs in development section only. I don't see why it would go in the General section, nothing general about this thread.

Thanks for your contribution to all of us Note users!
    Personally you could put it in the freaking cake baking thread for all I care.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Opinion

Left Handed S-Pen works fine (I'm left handed)

No Fc's yet, SMemo rotates fine, without error.

Can delete / edit screenshots taken with S-pen

Phone / sms / contacts work as expected, calls to mobile / landlines, sms to / from iphones , other phones work fine. Pics in MMS auto download

Installed RomToolbox, noticed they set the DM heap cache to 256 (wow)

Switching between apps seems faster than the first leak.

Was able to install CWM and root just like from the 1st leak

So far, seems great to me.