[ROM][3/29][8.4 WiFi] - Stock Rooted DeOdex Knoxless - T320XAR1ANAI - Party started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
This is a pure stock Rooted DeOdex ROM sans KNOXs :good:

Features:
  • Base: Official Samsung US based T320XAR1ANAI (8.4" WiFi)
  • All stock with the removal of Knox warnings in the O/S
  • Rooted
  • De-Odex'ed for easy theme'ing and mod'ding
  • BusyBox
  • ZipAlign'ed
  • Init.d Support

Who is this ROM for?
  • People who want to make a ROM for themselves or to share with others.
  • People who want a quick easy back up in case **** hits the fan while messing around while rooted.
  • People who collect stock rooted ROMS in case of ROM Armageddon.

Who is this ROM NOT for?
  • People who generally consider themselves crack flashers. This is a stock ROM and you will not get any flash high from this ;)

Install Instructions
  • Copy to device
  • Flash it in TWRP recovery

MOD EDIT: Link removed as domain has expired. Thread closed until new links can be installed

Please hit Thanks! :good:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks!

Last edited:

droidmark

Oct 13, 2010
What is the minimum wiping I can reasonably get away with to flash this, coming from stock rooted?

Scott

What is the minimum wiping I can reasonably get away with to flash this, coming from stock rooted?

You are coming from stock rooted, which is what this is... I would just wipe Cache... and Dalvik Cache.

Everything else should be 100% identical sans the de-odex.

Let me know how it goes...

Reactions: Silkmeister1

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Thank you very much Scott for doing this for us new TabPro owners.. Your dedication to the Android community is unsurpassed.

Confirmation number: 7E922706FU547944U

I always pay Dev that do the hard work to provide, especially since now I can theme this Tab now with DarkHorse/Inverted Themeing.

My hat is off to you sir!!!

Last edited:

Scott

Thank you very much Scott for doing this for us new TabPro owners.. Your dedication to the Android community is unsurpassed.

My hat is off to you sir!!!

Thank you for the donation and I am happy to help out when I can!

Now that I know you are doing a theme, I may have to buy this puppy and make a CleanROM for it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silkmeister1

machx1111

Oct 8, 2013
You Mention "without Knox" - will this fix the Knox counter if I already flashed another ROM? Or am I still screwed ?

Thanks for posting this!

Scott

nice rom. thx for your hard work. only one problem for me ---> no german language included :(

Sorry. I updated the OP to indicate that this is a US Based ROM. Im not sure which languages come with US Based ROMS.

You Mention "without Knox" - will this fix the Knox counter if I already flashed another ROM? Or am I still screwed ?

Thanks for posting this!
Nothing will fix the knox counter.

Scott

Can I dream of a 10.1 ROM?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Sorry man, I only made this because Gunthermic asked me to. We have been buddies for a while. Had anyone else asked that is not in my "inner circle" I would have said no. I dont make ROMS unless I own the device.

So I cant say I will do a 10.1. Sorry!

golfinggino

Nov 23, 2011
burlington, on
Looking to flash this tonight how is everyone rooting this tablet - I searched and found the cf auto root through Odin is this the best way to do it ?

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app

moz2k12

Nov 16, 2012
Vienna
Sold the Tab on Friday and now this.... :p
Thanks for your Work! but Samsung is not the right Device for me as a Rooter/Custom Rom flasher...

Reactions: Gunthermic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a pure stock Rooted DeOdex ROM sans KNOXs :good:

Features:
    • Base: Official Samsung US based T320XAR1ANAI (8.4" WiFi)
    • All stock with the removal of Knox warnings in the O/S
    • Rooted
    • De-Odex'ed for easy theme'ing and mod'ding
    • BusyBox
    • ZipAlign'ed
    • Init.d Support

Who is this ROM for?
    • People who want to make a ROM for themselves or to share with others.
    • People who want a quick easy back up in case **** hits the fan while messing around while rooted.
    • People who collect stock rooted ROMS in case of ROM Armageddon.

Who is this ROM NOT for?
    • People who generally consider themselves crack flashers. This is a stock ROM and you will not get any flash high from this ;)

Install Instructions
    • Copy to device
    • Flash it in TWRP recovery

MOD EDIT: Link removed as domain has expired. Thread closed until new links can be installed

Please hit Thanks! :good:[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    I will be doing a full CleanROM build. Possibly a matching CleanKERNEL as well.

I just bought the tablet this afternoon!

Big thanks to Gunthermic for funding half of the cost!
    I will be doing a full CleanROM build. Possibly a matching CleanKERNEL as well.

I just bought the tablet this afternoon!

Big thanks to Gunthermic for funding half of the cost!

Great news.

I was only to happy too. Its an awesoem Tablet, and deserves to be"Cleaned"..
    Trying to work on a debloated basic rom for everyone.

Scott did us a big favor for doing this one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks!