Doodle Jump V1.0 WVGA (original game!!!)

Search This thread

insestito

Jul 29, 2009
Xiaomi 12T Pro
sGCAv.jpg

its the iphone version for winmo.

in my htc hd runs great.

the game is in french.
this game is not with accelerometer, is to press the sides of the screen.

;)

Last edited:

the0ne

Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne
www.1800pocketpc.com

sGCAv.jpg

Doodle Jump V1.0 for windows mobile. The game is in French and there is no accelerometer support. Made for WVGA but worked fine on VGA. The game crashes under some settings. This settings seems to work fine for me PIC

Last edited:

Borola

Nov 6, 2009
Similar game

i found a similar game, Groovy Jump but only the free version and it has a score limit,( sucks :( , and i cant find the pro version, any ideas?

sinoo

Mar 14, 2008
So, are you the developer? If not, we could get him to come over here to update it. :)

ASK768

Feb 6, 2009
This is the developer of doodle jump:

http://www.limasky.com/

click "contact" on top right to send an email. one thing that bugs me though, there is no mention of a windows mobile version anywhere.

666-666-666

Feb 8, 2010
Doesn't work at my x51v (WM 6.1 LennySh L11). :(
When i start the app. the pda freeze, and need reset.
anyone have the same problem?

bradbob

May 23, 2010
doodle problem

I've had to download the game to my bd2 several times. when ever I start it up, when I choose to start a game it cuts out and brings up an error message. anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: trollallot

vauxhallastra

May 22, 2009
Works fine on my Touch HD.not quite as smooth as the original and lacks some of the extra's from the doodle jump i played.but still good to have a winmo version.
would be good for somebody to improve this

zinconnu

Jun 12, 2008
Who is the developer of this app? Doodle jump isn't free and doesn't exist for winmo on the official site! :D

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
we got it free

It works on most phones and on some it doesnt. It works on mine. But Iam reading here and the people who its does work for should be happy. Doodle jump is 99 cents and we got it free!!
Its one thing request improvements but its another to act as if he is supposed to drop everything and make what you want. Lets all be happy with what we got for free.

bfarber

Aug 14, 2009
Omnia II

Doodle Jump V1.0 for windows mobile. The game is in French and there is no accelerometer support. Made for WVGA but worked fine on VGA. The game crashes under some settings. This settings seems to work fine for me PIC

Works fine with my Omnia II. Just follow this settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    doodle problem

I've had to download the game to my bd2 several times. when ever I start it up, when I choose to start a game it cuts out and brings up an error message. anyone else have this problem?