[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

Search This thread

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
First off all, very nice app. Thanks for that!

Like others I would like to activate floating touch with a short cut. So the short cut could be used in lmt or with a swipe gesture from nova or apex launcher.

And there seems to be a little "bug" in the "button assign menu". It seems that the descriptions of "Clear Memory" and "Menu" are reversed. See attached screenshot.

tedyjupe.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
Yes, it's a known bug, will fixed next release.

Thanks.

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
To the Developer................I paid for the Pro version (see my previous post) but since I updated to 4.2.2 last night it is now asking me to pay again?

This is the only app that is requesting re-payment.

Any ideas?
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Should be the Google Play Store's bug, we do not request re-payment.

Actually, the user could not re-payment, the play store will told you that you have brought it.

Thanks.

jiyucn

May 23, 2011
When will next release with my request will upload to Play Store. I'm waiting... :victory:

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
There seems to be a bug with notifications.

qu8y4e4y.jpg

-----------------------

Download G Cloud Backup for Android, up to 8 GB Free.Use this code: [KWLYRO] at signup and we'll both earn space: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup

-----------------------

Copy: get 20GB free permanent cloud storage. For every person you get to sign-up earn another 5GB https://copy.com?r=m3asrR
Hi,

Wow, a serious bug, do you know how to reproduce it?

Thanks.

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Hi,

Wow, a serious bug, do you know how to reproduce it?

Thanks.

From what I can remember I moved the point because it was in the way then later on I realised it was missing so I started the app again from the app drawer.

I seem to remember this happened a few times.

Is there some way to make the point disappear which I'm doing without realising?

I just found out a couple of minutes ago that double tapping the point would bring up recent apps lol

-----------------------

Download G Cloud Backup for Android, up to 8 GB Free.Use this code: [KWLYRO] at signup and we'll both earn space: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup

-----------------------

Copy: get 20GB free permanent cloud storage. For every person you get to sign-up earn another 5GB https://copy.com?r=m3asrR

Reactions: formula84

HorstiG

Mar 14, 2013
Banja Luka RS
Thank you for the super app.

I have the pay version. Can you do similar how Halo slide the Bubble to the margins?

Sorry for my englisch

WibblyW

May 24, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Moto X Play
I think Floating Touch is a great idea to avoid too much complexity in the notification shade, where several other apps can put shortcuts. It's better if the notification shade is for notifications only :)

I have some feature requests. I would gladly pay for these features as part of the Pro option.
  • Be able to use app shortcuts (not widgets) as well as apps on the panel. It would be useful to be able to go direct to selected functions for applications already provided with shortcuts
  • Add a shortcut/system option for Android (a) alarm setting screen, (b) sync settings and (c) mobile data settings. I think many people frequently use these settings too
  • Control the opacity of the panel (like you can already do with the floating button). With many apps, sometimes the panel is not clear if the app behind uses similar colours, so I need the panel less transparent
  • Be able to substitute my own (user defined/'DIY') icon for each app position on the panel (set a DIY icon for each position on the panel as well as setting the app?). Users can share best icons they have made. This can also make the panel look very professional with all the icons with similar style.

All these features will also make the Pro option more valuable.

Do you think these ideas are useful/have merit?

Last edited:

piccobit

Jun 14, 2011
Great, but still could receive some improvements! ;)

IMHO, the floating point is much too sensitive, most times it starts moving and doesn't open the menu like expected! I would suggest that a long-press starts the moving and that the point is disabled by moving the point across the screen border.

Nevertheless, my favorite tool at the moment! :thumbup:

Reactions: formula84

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
Amazing APP :good::good::good:

@ Developer,

Would it be possible in the future to give a name to a folder in: " choose action-new folder "

For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. :)

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Please also add the ability to set your own icon for folders similar how you have for the customization of the float point icon...

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You!

AD-1024-500.png

Download in Google Play

Introduction:

Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. It is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it to anywhere. It contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you can control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.

What's new in version 2.0.2:

1. Support 3 panels.
    2. Support auto hiding point icon in selected apps.
    3. Support customizing point click action.
    4. Support app drawer.
    5. Fix bug: ROOT features not work on android 4.3.
    6. More folder icons available.
    7. Shop for Pro features.
    8. Fix FC bugs on some devices.

3panels.jpg

morefeatures.jpg

What's new in Version 1.6:
    1. Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
    2. Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
    3. New feature: Support "Auto-sync".
    4. Support Android 4.3.
    5. Fix some bugs.

What’s special:

1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
    2. Creating folder for apps or switches
    3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
    4. Changing the panel's color.
    5. Can be hidden to the status bar, when user needs the full screen mode without any interference.

screenshot_whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

1. Clear memory
    2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
    3. Favor apps
    4. Recent apps
    5. System switches
    -Screen brightness
    -Ring mode
    -Bluetooth
    -Wifi
    -GPS
    -APN(Mobile network)
    -Rotation
    -Flashlight
    -Airplan mode
    -Volume up
    -Volume down
    -Expand status bar
    -Auto sync

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
    The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
    There are two ways to uninstall it:
    1. Open floating toucher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
    2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.

How can I hide the floating button temporarily?
    When you are doing something in full screen mode, and you don’t want to share the screen with any other apps, Please Long Press the floating button, to hide it to the status bar of the phone.
    And if you need it back to screen, please tap it in the status bar, then Floating Toucher can be launched easily.

Download in Google Play

Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.

Contact & Feedback:

Any questions or suggestions, contact us via below email. If you want to be a translator volunteer, please also let us know:)
    Our Email: floating.mob@gmail.com
    Amazing APP :good::good::good:

@ Developer,

Would it be possible in the future to give a name to a folder in: " choose action-new folder "

Want to be able to show the toucher with anything i want (including gesture) that's why i talked about making a shortcut (so other apps can call it)

Regards

Yes. This. Either a shortcut or activity or intent so it can be called up any way one wants... Gesture, launcher, pie...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
    What about 'call actions' like quick call a person or quick sms? I think it would be a nice feature.:laugh:

In next release, Floating touch will support to add shortcut to panel. You can find "direct call" to a person in shortcut.

Most of android ROM support this kind of shortcuts. :)

Please stay tuned.
    Awesome floating tools. More themes for it is good in the future.
    BTW. using photo as point is a good idea :)