[REQ] Card Wars - Adventure Time Modded Apk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

adisso

Mar 4, 2014
Hi. Can someone mod this game for me? I just want unlimited gems or much gems, nothing more. If you are not doing this on this forum, just close this thread and take my sorry.

gentrie

Mar 6, 2014
I am looking for this too! Freedom doesnt work with it :( Maybe someone have a instruction how to do it with gamecih or alternatives. This games dont have a online mode and i bought it.

PM are welcomed.

amnesia1000

May 27, 2012
Mendoza
I do not have game.json file. ;/

Impossible, the game.json file is the save file. The path is /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json. Now you must have played has been created for the game. You need to be root to access and modify that file. Tell me you have files in the Files folder. Sorry for my english

Last edited:
Reactions: adisso

adisso

Mar 4, 2014
Impossible, the game.json file is the save file. The path is /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json. Now you must have played has been created for the game. You need to be root to access and modify that file. Tell me you have files in the Files folder. Sorry for my english

Ah, my bad, I dont have rooted phone. I will root tomorrow, and then try to found this file. If it dont help, I write here again. My english sucks too. :)

Manbot27

Mar 23, 2013
I do not approve, but to have gems go into /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json and where it says "gems": 0 you change the 0 to the number you want, and save.

Do I have to do this on my phones file explorer or the computer? Also does it require a program to be used or simply opening it up in notepad or something and changing the value?

amnesia1000

May 27, 2012
Mendoza
Do I have to do this on my phones file explorer or the computer? Also does it require a program to be used or simply opening it up in notepad or something and changing the value?

In your phone. Solid I use Explorer to navigate the phone, when you open the file it asks what type of file it is, and you want to open it. You choose the editor from Solid Explorer and change the 0 to where it says "Gems" = 0 for the number of gems you want to get.

Reactions: Manbot27

AmbientGhe

Mar 10, 2014
Modifying the games.jason or using a value editor like GameKiller

To modify game.json
You may need to be Rooted and posses a file explorer tool
1. Locate and open /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json
2. Search for gems = and modify that value to your desired amount of diamonds (apply's to all in-game integers i.e coins)

Using a Value Editor
You will need 3-4 gems, may need to be rooted to use the application
1. Open your Value Editor (i.e GameKiller) then Card Wars
2. Click the over-lay in game and search for the amount of gems you currently have (you will have many results at first)
3. Spend one gem then research the new amount of gems (repeat untill you have 1 value)
4. Select that value then edit the amount according to your hunger for gems
This method also apply's to all in-game integers i.e coins

Reactions: monoxide child

oreenx519x

Mar 11, 2014
HELP doesn't work

doesn't work. please help. i'm using rooted LG G2X. my game.json file is edited with 500 gems. Still doesnt work when i open the game. I tried gamekiller and 900+ results show up when i try to look up gems. then after buying something it should reduce the match, but i still get about 900 results. it's not working. HELP

monoxide child

Aug 23, 2012
Ok I got it the easiest way to do this is to root your phone and use root explorer thank you guys for the help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

SoulcakeDuck

Apr 4, 2014
I don´t have /data/data...

Hey guys, this solution to get unlimited gems sounds easy n great but although I have a problem. I dont have a "/data/data..." path in my root but i have "Android/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/...". The problem is, that i have no such "game.json" file in there. And I can´t find it on my phone anywhere else - but played for a while and must have something like a savegame on my phone. So what can I do? Is the file hidden? I rooted my phone yesterday and used a file explorer -> no results. I have Android 4.4.

:confused:

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2014
Hey guys, this solution to get unlimited gems sounds easy n great but although I have a problem. I dont have a "/data/data..." path in my root but i have "Android/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/...". The problem is, that i have no such "game.json" file in there. And I can´t find it on my phone anywhere else - but played for a while and must have something like a savegame on my phone. So what can I do? Is the file hidden? I rooted my phone yesterday and used a file explorer -> no results. I have Android 4.4.

:confused:

Make sure to allow root access to the file explorer youre using, if you dont than you cant acess the "data/data..."

jhimzter

Nov 4, 2011
La Union
Ok so i found the game.json file but my problem is when i change the value of the gem and save and open the game it did not work,and when i check the game.json again the gem value reverts back to 0..

supergamer123

Apr 14, 2014
there is a problem

First I dont know how to root my device
And card wars is not compatble to my device
So can you mod it put for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do not approve, but to have gems go into /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json and where it says "gems": 0 you change the 0 to the number you want, and save.
    I do not have game.json file. ;/

In your phone. Solid I use Explorer to navigate the phone, when you open the file it asks what type of file it is, and you want to open it. You choose the editor from Solid Explorer and change the 0 to where it says "Gems" = 0 for the number of gems you want to get.
    Modifying the games.jason or using a value editor like GameKiller

To modify game.json
    You may need to be Rooted and posses a file explorer tool
    1. Locate and open /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json
    2. Search for gems = and modify that value to your desired amount of diamonds (apply's to all in-game integers i.e coins)

Using a Value Editor
    You will need 3-4 gems, may need to be rooted to use the application
    1. Open your Value Editor (i.e GameKiller) then Card Wars
    2. Click the over-lay in game and search for the amount of gems you currently have (you will have many results at first)
    3. Spend one gem then research the new amount of gems (repeat untill you have 1 value)
    4. Select that value then edit the amount according to your hunger for gems
    This method also apply's to all in-game integers i.e coins