[Q] Safest way to go from MI7 to NE6

Search This thread

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Hey

Well, I finally decided to update, I'm on rooted JB (knox 0x0 and I want to keep it that way). Can I mobile odin the NE6 rom and inject root (and pc odin the bl) or is the any other better way?

Thank you,

David

lwdjdmr

May 14, 2010
Hey David,

Do it from a PC. I'm not sure why but Mobile Odin doesnt work when trying to go NE6.

good luck!

Reactions: Daved+

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Hey David,

Do it from a PC. I'm not sure why but Mobile Odin doesnt work when trying to go NE6.

good luck!
Do you mean I odin NE6 with the pc directly from MI7 and then use towel root?

Or is it better if I take the OTA first?

I want to stay rooted and region unlocked.

Thank you

Daved+

May 25, 2008
And apparently its now NF1 not NE6.

you could follow Effortless ROM guide to help you out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52968449#post52968449

Hope this helps.
I want NE6, I read you can odin back from NF1 to NE6 but I'm not sure what happens with knox (and the region unlock).

I read it before but the Effortless ROM guide is kind of risky because it says to root the phone (trips knox on NF1) to reflash the baseband if it fails while flashing the full ROM so I prefer some other way.

Thank you

RiffyDivine

May 14, 2010
Magical Land of Ponyville
I want NE6, I read you can odin back from NF1 to NE6 but I'm not sure what happens with knox (and the region unlock).

I read it before but the Effortless ROM guide is kind of risky because it says to root the phone (trips knox on NF1) to reflash the baseband if it fails while flashing the full ROM so I prefer some other way.

Thank you

Can't you use triangle to just go back to 0x0 after you trip it?

Top Liked Posts