[v6 new] [MIUI] [rom] ATOMIC ROM GALAXY ACE PLUS [GT-S7500]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
this means your phone was not bricked after flashing my rom... it bricked when you updated it...thats exactly where you did a mistake... you should not update it as you have custom rom on it... even i did this mistake once but i flashed stock through odin... this is not roms fault... so google search it i have no solution....
I used to have ATOMIC V4 until I updated it to ATOMIC V6 A few hours ago, after I booted the phone into ATOMIC V6, I did a software update (Not sure if it really updated) and some pointelss things.

I can't enter ClockWork Recovery, but when I enter Download mode, It just shows a black screen, so I thought maybe it's download mode even though it has a black screen, so I plugged a USB cable and my laptop recognizes it it, so I used Odin Multi Downloader, I started flashing it, but I got stuck in "setup connection".

Jabbzz

Jul 28, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
So..

I said I was not sure, but I'm not blaming you, is flashing the only solution left?

EDIT: I'm afraid to flash anymore, so I need an expert, can you teach me to flash to stock rom?

Thanks.

Last edited:

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
I said I was not sure, but I'm not blaming you, is flashing the only solution left?

EDIT: I'm afraid to flash anymore, so I need an expert, can you teach me to flash to stock rom?

Thanks.
heloo
can you enter download mode?

vol down+home+power

did you reboot your phone only once?

did you know what android version you had before software upgrade?because, as i know, there is no update available anymore when you have 2.3.6 installed

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
Flashing Stock Firmware is Very Easy....

heloo
can you enter download mode?

vol down+home+power

did you reboot your phone only once?

did you know what android version you had before software upgrade?because, as i know, there is no update available anymore when you have 2.3.6 installed

Just go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3 & download ur phone's firmware & install it with this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1406664

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
lolz....i think they dnt knw dat we have to ignore firmware update after using custom rom...bro why dnt u edit in detail dat please ignore software update after using any custom ROM...:eek:

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
he bricked he updated his firmware but had custom rom... so they clashed and bricked the phone... lol

what i concern is
did he really install fw update..

i mean, when installing custom rom
i always check for update.. though i know not to update it

there was not even single update available for my ace plus

as my ace plus is already at 2.3.6

if he didnt update it, then i think i wont risk to use the v6 :D

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
He is saying that he updated then why are you blaming my rom... And there are new update available for galaxy ace plus... I don't know why your doesn't shows... And as i told this v6 is developed from v3 which was more stable and only v5 had brick problem because of beats mod which i have not included in this v6... So no need to worry... If you are still suspicious about this v6 then wait for my new rom for ace plus...
what i concern is
did he really install fw update..

I mean, when installing custom rom
i always check for update.. Though i know not to update it

there was not even single update available for my ace plus

as my ace plus is already at 2.3.6

if he didnt update it, then i think i wont risk to use the v6 :d

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
He is saying that he updated then why are you blaming my rom... And there are new update available for galaxy ace plus... I don't know why your doesn't shows... And as i told this v6 is developed from v3 which was more stable and only v5 had brick problem because of beats mod which i have not included in this v6... So no need to worry... If you are still suspicious about this v6 then wait for my new rom for ace plus...

im just asking here
i dont intend to flaming ;)

umm may there be a difference on our ace plus??

i mean
hardware maybe.. dont really know, just asking :D

Jabbzz

Jul 28, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
ANSWERS

My phone won't boot, I surrendered it to SAMSUNG today and didn't tell them anything about root, brick, or anything that's related to hacking. I just told them my phone didn't turn on after I charged it. (I lied)

I knew it was software, they also told me that they would reformat my software.

I haven't been able to enter recovery and download mode. In download mode it just shows a black screen.

Anyway to the creator of this ROM, I forgot to tell you this but..

YOUR ATOMIC V6 ROM WAS EPIC. I LOVED THE GUI AND THE INTERFACE, IT'S LIKE I'M USING AN EXPENSIVE PHONE !!!

I'M SO GONNA REFLASH IT AFTER I GOT MY CELLPHONE BACK !!!

THANKS FOR THIS EPIC ROM !!! :D

androidbaba

Nov 19, 2008
hi lokesh
bricked my phone tooo..
here is what i did i flashed v6 used it successfully for some time then for some unknown reason i decided to go to recovery (i didnt upgrade or do any thing of thatsort)
phone didnt boot in recovery and now its not booting at all pls do something i think problem is with rom and not any additions
not blaming you bro just informing you
thanks
p.s.rom was great whatever time i used it..:)

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
hi lokesh
bricked my phone tooo..
here is what i did i flashed v6 used it successfully for some time then for some unknown reason i decided to go to recovery (i didnt upgrade or do any thing of thatsort)
phone didnt boot in recovery and now its not booting at all pls do something i think problem is with rom and not any additions
not blaming you bro just informing you
thanks
p.s.rom was great whatever time i used it..:)

can you go to download mode?
reflash your stock rom then :D

if cant
maybe usb jig will help

i dont have one, so i say it is a possibility

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Dude that brick problem used to be when there was beats mod in v5 but v6 is fine i am sure of it...before uplading i tried on 3 different mobiles 4 times each an in my i flash it all the time while flashing my ports....
And the problem occured just after flashing rom... in your case you used
It for some time and after it bricked so no fault in rom...
Try guides i uploaded in rom post or try a jig....:(

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom removed...

next atomic rom will be when we get official jb on our device...
    yes atomic rom will be first jelly bean rom by me...
    :thumbup:
    JUST KEEP HITTING THANKS BUTTON AND I WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT...HIHI

I have completed but having problems... When it boots samsung bootanimation comes again and again... After fixing i will upload it...
    You can also learn cooking rom it is very easy.... I even made a guide... And blackburner is porting cm7 on ace plus... Visit his thread too he needs little help...both links are in my signature...
    Rom is uploaded

HELLO:highfive:... I HAVE UPLOADED THE ROM... PLZ CHECK IT OUT.... AND REPORT BUGS (if any)
    Waiting to try the rom.....
    look like a perfect rom

ATOMIC ROM FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS

SCREENSHOT'S ATTACHED!

Features
    • Based on stock 2.3.6
    • Stock look
    • Deodexed
    • Bareboned for speed
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Pre-rooted
    • su updated
    • blackmart alpha and my blog's apps added (will add more when requested any)...
    • stock gingerbread keyboard replaced swype keyboard
    • Modded audio libs for increased sound quality
    • Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
    • Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
    • GApps updated
    • No boot sound
    • Flash Updated
    • Tweaked boot animation.
    • SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT added
    • Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT added
    • MANY MORE THINGS ADDED(why don't you give it a try)...

SAME ROM WITH SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH GINGERBREAD REMIXED (changed fonts, status bar icons by me). LINK ADDED BELOW

THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V3 ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE ... THIS IS PROBABLY A FIRST WORK ON THIS ROM SOMETHING MIGHT NOT WORK

Flashing instructions
    1. Download the firmware from the links given below.
    2. Put it to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Reboot to CWM Recovery.
    4. Select Wipe data/Factory reset.
    5. Select Wipe Cache.
    6. Select Install zip from sd card.
    7. Choose the ROM zip file.
    8. After the installation completes choose reboot.

CREDITS
    XDA-DEVELOPERS FOR SUCH GREAT PLACE FOR US GEEKS TO SHARE AND LEARN.

THANKS FOR SCRIPTS - SLAID480 - SlaidyBoost-V2.3 AND IMBAWIND - Adrenaline™ Engine
    AND ME FOR HAVING LOTS OF FUN WHILE COOKING THIS ROM.(wowa this is my first rom)...

BUGS
    NO BUGS FOUND TELL NOW(totally clean till now)

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    ATOMIC ROM V3
    ATOMIC ROM V3 GINGERBREAD REMIXED
    ATOMIC ROM V3 SLAIDYBOOST-V2.3 SCRIPT
    ATOMIC ROM V3 ADRENALINE ENGINE SCRIPT

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MUCH BETTER VERSION OF THIS ROM
    THANK YOU.:good:

Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This
    hey nice signature,,,,

try this new cwm for ace plus here... this is new and is fixed... sorry i dont have link to its xda post... just uploaded to share... and you can get any of these they have slight differences as stated in their names...
    Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This