X10 mini w/ Android 2.1?

Search This thread

siddharthsai

Feb 2, 2010
Insider news

An insider news
Message:- SE will update all its xperia devices with 2.x ( can be froyo because they delayed it a month more because all the flagship phones of other companies are already 2.2) between October 20-27th .

HANG ON :)

IammenotyoU

Nov 15, 2009
I agree it would be nice if they updated early. Yesterday we went into T-mobile Hungary due to my wife's x10 mini pro suffering from extreme lag, and they refreshed the software on it, but the guy said it will be a slightly different version. That peaked my curiosity, then he said it's still 1.6 just a newer build than what was shipped with the phones. He also mentioned that 2.x is coming before Christmas, but they expect it near the end of October.

So just a tip, if anyone is experiencing lag, and is under warranty, consider asking for a refresh on the phone. Wife said she noticed one or two minor changes, but mainly its a lot quicker than before. :)

cchaos

Sep 15, 2010
An insider news
Message:- SE will update all its xperia devices with 2.x ( can be froyo because they delayed it a month more because all the flagship phones of other companies are already 2.2) between October 20-27th .

I will believe that when I see it.

No offence to you, but with SE promising Eclair in September, and then said October, and SE France and Brail saying November, Im not holding out for a date/month any more

sdroamt

Oct 10, 2010
An insider news

santa claus, here next to me, is telling me you are right! He spoke directly with SE CEO who confirmed it will be 2.2 ! :rolleyes: ;)

bye