[ROM][AOSP][11.0.0_r39]PixelROM Project[beryllium][2021/07/15]

Search This thread

sarjen iceman

Dec 7, 2011
Hi the download link is of September not November as mentioned, so asking link for latest build

Under beryllium folder Nov 2nd is the latest
I have to look down

---------- Post added 04-11-2019 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-11-2019 at 11:59 PM ----------

How to not uninstall recovery? Can anybody guide me here?

Flash rom flash dfe
Then do not reboot yet
Install twrp img then reboot recovery
Then reboot

MeHigh.G

Nov 21, 2014
Bucharest
www.andebe.ro
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
this rom messed up my phone. it uninstalled recovery and i can't re-flash it anymore. pls help
This rom has not messed up your phone, you did!
If you had paid attention I described in page 2 what to do to avoid lousing recovery. Now all you have to do is fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then delete the file I mentioned in page 2

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Is this rom ota supported!!??
No ota for this rom, only clean flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen_05

lokendra17

Mar 8, 2017
I got few issues with display in this rom...like screen flickering or black screen
Except that everything is fine...ofc not daily driver coz of display

subhrabhadra

Apr 12, 2015
1. Volte works?
2. Does IR face unlock works?
3. Does the UPI app work?
4. Better battery backup than Pixel Experience?

rm8226

Sep 22, 2014
How do i uninstall the gcam port present in the rom because i can't delete it through settings i want to try 7.2 gcam port. The rom is working fine no bugs as of now will update if i find any thank you

MeHigh.G

Nov 21, 2014
Bucharest
www.andebe.ro
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
I got few issues with display in this rom...like screen flickering or black screen
Except that everything is fine...ofc not daily driver coz of display
I'm not sure what you did to get that, most of the people that installed this rom and have problems are those that did not do a clean flash, and did not format data.
I will be glad to assist you for a better experience .
Our support telegram group is: t.me/pixelpoco or search in telegram @pixelpoco

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

How do i uninstall the gcam port present in the rom because i can't delete it through settings i want to try 7.2 gcam port. The rom is working fine no bugs as of now will update if i find any thank you
Manually uninstall is like this:
Boot recovery:
Mount system
Navigate to system/system/product/app locate googlecamera and delete the folder or the apk inside.
Reboot to system and it's gone.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

1. Volte works?
2. Does IR face unlock works?
3. Does the UPI app work?
4. Better battery backup than Pixel Experience?
1. Yes
2. This will never work in any xiaomi custom rom.
3. Yes
4. Yes

Nr 2 explained.
The ir camera was the reason that lineage was obligated to stop developing his rom for all xiaomi devices due to a DMCA claim filed against the proprietary blobs (closed-source components required for all phone functions to work) created by the Bejing-based SenseTime, only way that they could continue to develop was to dish all ir camera blobs all together as they needed to stop using ir camera in their roms, if Ithis ROM will start using it will risk a DCMCA too.

Reactions: niwia and Daruwalla

saketh vns

Jun 26, 2015
Viper4android

Does viper4android works on this rom?? In PE 10 always I ended in bootloop after flashing viper

Lyndon73

May 30, 2013
Touch screen bug

The touch screen was getting a lag after a few seconds of using touching the screen. FTS_TS panel user here.

If there was a way to update kernel for this based on 10.3.8 or 11.0.5 MIUI that would be awesome that firmware works best on fts_ts touch screen panel based on my experience.

svashisht3

Apr 19, 2018
found a couple bugs

proximity sensor not working during calls, and notifications animations on lockscreen are a bit choppy.

monzer

Apr 4, 2011
Syria,Hims
Plz sounds no work for yutube and media

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Video streaming services lag like hell any fix

Top Liked Posts