[app] Pocket Download Manager [PDM 5.0.0] - upgrade

Search This thread

ciobo

Aug 14, 2005
CIOBO and T.I.R. Team
present
Pocket Download Manager
PDM 5.0.0

It's gone about a year and a half since I've started writing the version 1.0 of the PDM.
It had to be an exclusive of ROM T.i.R. , and so it was for a long time.
Then came the ROM udK and Ervius, while the development of PDM was continuing with new deployments, and functionalities.
Given the growing success and the increasing demands it was decided to make the program pubblic domain.
I'd like to thank all of one who helped me by suggesting ideas, by making betatester etc., Especially I'd like to thank the great Maja, as well as for his ideas for all the enthusiasm that can be transmitted and then the "big" luigino99 without him the PDM would be empty.
They operate throughout the part that's not strictly programming, but without that the PDM will be nothing.
So thanks to you my friends.
I hope you appreciate the PDM, and remember that for me is always an hobby and that the development occurs in the few free moments that my family and my work leaves me.

E' passato circa un anno e mezzo da quando ho iniziato a scrivere la versione 1.0 del PDM.
Doveva essere un'esclusiva delle ROM T.I.R., e così è stato per diverso tempo.
Poi si sono aggiunte le ROM di udK e di Ervius, mentre lo sviluppo del PDM proseguiva con nuove implementazioni e funzionalità.
Visto il crescente successo e le sempre maggiori richieste si è deciso di rendere pubblico il programma.
Vorrei ringraziare tutti quelli che mi hanno aiutato suggerendomi idee, facendomi da betatester etc., ma in particolar modo vorrei ringraziare il grande MaJa, oltre che per le sue idee anche per tutto l'entusiasmo che riesce a trasmettere e poi il "big" luigino99, senza di lui il PDM sarebbe vuoto.
Sono loro che gestiscono tutta la parte non strettamente di programmazione, ma senza la quale il PDM non sarebbe niente.
Quindi un grazie a voi amici miei.
Spero apprezziate il PDM, ricordate sempre che per me è sempre un hobby e che lo sviluppo avviene nei pochi momenti liberi che la mia famiglia ed il mio lavoro mi lasciano.

SCREENSHOT​

pdm42029946482al3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGLISH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to register
To register send an email to pdm@pdmproject.com with code generated by PDM screen information, get in a short time the unlock code.
For ROM class T.i.R/udK/Ervius the release is not necessary, the PDM is already activated.

Help the community
This feature is used to send the cabinet are considered important to share with the whole community of PDM project, for keeping your device and to improve the performance, of course, must respond to the specific characteristics, FREE AND LEGAL!

Development aid
If you have suggestions for new implementations do not hesitate to disclose: pdm@pdmproject.com or in their forum.

As managing PDM is not a simple thing, there are rules to be observed:

1 - check that it is not already the cab you want uppare

2 - The description should be complete in every respect

3 - software should not be priced or shareware

4 - should not be an illegal software (or crack thus violating the copyright)

If not met these few rules the cab will be erased.

Here link for PDM ENG

WEB FTP: PDM 5.0.0

PDF guide for the PDM

WEB FTP: PDM Eng.pdf

Update PDM 5.0.0

- Touch version
- More speed
- Some bug fix

Update PDM 4.3.0

- Some bug fix
- Change installation directory
- Work on Blackstone (Touch HD) and new ROM
- Best display on some device

ITALIANO
Come registrarsi
Per registrarsi occorre inviare una mail a pdm@pdmproject.com con il codice generato dal PDM nella schermata informazioni, riceverete nel giro di poco tempo il codice di sblocco.
Per le ROM classe T.i.R/udK/Ervius lo sblocco non è necessario, il PDM è già attivato.

Aiuto alla comunità
Questa funzionalità serve per inviare dei CAB che si ritengono importanti da condividere con tutta la comunità del progetto PDM , per tenere aggiornato il proprio device e per migliorarne le prestazioni , ovviamente dovranno rispondere a della caratteristiche precise, GRATUITI E LEGALI!

Aiuti allo sviluppo
Se avete consigli per nuove implementazioni non esitate a comunicarcele a : pdm@pdmproject.com o nei rispettivi forum.

Siccome gestire il PDM non è una cosa semplice , ci sono delle regole da rispettare:

1- controllare che non sia già presente il cab che si vuole uppare

2- la descrizione deve essere completa in ogni sua parte

3- non deve essere un software a pagamento o shareware

4- non deve essere un software illegale ( quindi craccato oppure violare il copyright )

Se non verranno rispettate queste poche regole il cab verrà cancellato.

Qui il link del PDM ITA

WEB FTP: PDM 5.0.0

Guida in pdf sul funzionamento del PDM

WEB FTP: PDM Ita.pdf

Update PDM 5.0.0

- Versione Touch!!!
- Velocizzazione generale
- Corretti alcuni bugs

Update PDM 4.3.0

- Corretti alcuni bugs
- Cambiata la directory di installazione
- Funziona sul Blackstone (Touch HD) e sulle nuove ROM
- Migliorata la visualizzazione sul alcuni dispositivi

Last edited:

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
Thank's my friend for share this incredible application!!
Now the TiR Team is happy to help the whole community :)

robi_90

Jun 15, 2008
Hereford
thank's for the app...i sent the email!you're great!

grazie per l'app...ho mandato l'email per l'attivazione...siete gradi!

nylaw

Dec 15, 2007
I have an XV6800 and when I click on about to get the code number to email I get an "unexpected error message" it reads as follows:

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 269

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
I have it installed to the system running .netcf 3.5
The error that you have shown me is the classic mistake of a bad installation of NETCF, I say so because I write rom for many years for testing PDM, I am certain of what I say.:)
Try to reinstall netcf!!:) or another ROM​

Last edited:

scotjen1

Dec 29, 2005
Essex
Hi

I installed the app and sent an e-mail with my activation code but have not received anything back

Just want to cheack see if the mail has been received ??

cheers

Scotjen1

dody

Jun 18, 2008
Alexandria,Egypt
This is Great But i see nothing in "Update Rom" List To get

even in device info i dont see ROM version Num, is that cause i have prophet :D

or some thing i miss ??

i am still didnt get the activation code by the way i just sent the serial

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
This is Great But i see nothing in "Update Rom" List To get

even in device info i dont see ROM version Num, is that cause i have prophet :D

or some thing i miss ??

i am still didnt get the activation code by the way i just sent the serial

You have right! :)
For now we have loaded rom and radio for the following devices:​

Kaiser
Diamond
Raphael​

We count on your help Wed upload material as possible.:)