[Q] F240L Stuck on flashing

Search This thread

Ishan Sardar

Jan 11, 2010
Dhaka
I was flashing back to stock rom using this and this method I even managed to flashed it twice successfully last nite but now when I'm trying to flash it the same way it says this:

Untitled.jpg

I don't know what went wrong...anyone have any idea?

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
Have you had it in lg software mode?

Sent from my LG-E986 using xda app-developers app

Ishan Sardar

Jan 11, 2010
Dhaka
When you connect the phone to the computer you can chose: mtp mode, only charge mode, lg software mode...

I did it on "download mode" keeping the phone turned on doesn't seem to work..it always end up saying please connect the phone with computer. I did flashed the phone twice on download mode successfully. Does flashing in software mode works? what mode do you use to flash?

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
I did it on "download mode" keeping the phone turned on doesn't seem to work..it always end up saying please connect the phone with computer. I did flashed the phone twice on download mode successfully. Does flashing in software mode works? what mode do you use to flash?

I use lg mobile support tool. I connect the phone with the lg software mode. Then i click on the top update recovery. The software downloads and i just wait. When the download finishes the phone will automaticly go in the download mode and it flashes.

Ishan Sardar

Jan 11, 2010
Dhaka
I use lg mobile support tool. I connect the phone with the lg software mode. Then i click on the top update recovery. The software downloads and i just wait. When the download finishes the phone will automaticly go in the download mode and it flashes.

that's the thing tho the software will download the latest version of android and flash it...but I was downgrading my phone to 4.1.2

cougar214

May 16, 2011
I tried this app and in the driver portion of it I selected ATT but there is no E980 driver shown in the menu. I suppose because I already have the driver installed? Either way, this doesn't work for me. It just keeps telling me I have the latest software and when I try to do the upgrade repair it tells me there is nothing to upgrade/fix. I was going to use this app to go back to pure stock because I am now getting the "your phone is not registered yet" error. From browsing the forums I came across one that said you get this error when you flash a non standard Rom to your phone.

I used Lg Flash Tools to flash the 10P update for my phone, E980, so I don't think that's the problem. It is the correct file. I hope anyway.

Last edited: