Try to install CyanogenMod latest and get loop when startup ...

Search This thread

reynierpm

Nov 12, 2010
Florida
dynamotechnology.com
I tried to install latest Cyanogenmod (cm-11-20140430-NIGHTLY-falcon.zip) but get a loop any time I restart the phone so I restart my phone in "fasboot" mode and then press "Factory" this deleted all the content of the internal SD card including the .zip and now I can't flash it. I have a few questions regarding this topic:

1. How do I copy ROM files trough fastboot mode?
  2. Why I get this loop if I follow the common steps: wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache?

Any help?

BaghiXDA

Apr 17, 2014
That happened to me as well, what I did was to flash a complete stock JB 4.3 firmware (the Retail Taiwan works great for most Asian variants), updated via OTA and then attempted to flash CM11 which worked.

Reactions: Tech Knowns

reynierpm

Nov 12, 2010
Florida
dynamotechnology.com
No need of downgrading at all.. Download stock firmware and install it via Fastboot...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Where I download the stock firmware and how I install via Fastboot? I tried to push any file to /sdcard/ trough adb but this doesn't recognize my device, fastboot does, any advice? I'm stuck since I hit "Factory" option in fastboot mode and it erases all the content of /sdcard/ and now I can't flash nothing

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Where I download the stock firmware and how I install via Fastboot? I tried to push any file to /sdcard/ trough adb but this doesn't recognize my device, fastboot does, any advice? I'm stuck since I hit "Factory" option in fastboot mode and it erases all the content of /sdcard/ and now I can't flash nothing

Which version motog you have?

If you have dual sim version.. Follow this below guide to restore to stock..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2700502

reynierpm

Nov 12, 2010
Florida
dynamotechnology.com
Which version motog you have?

If you have dual sim version.. Follow this below guide to restore to stock..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2700502

I think the same as yours, XT1032 Google Play Edition, I have downloaded "GPE_XT1032_KOT49H.M004_CFC.xml.zip" from here but I get this error while trying to start the process:

---------------------------
mfastboot.exe - System Error
---------------------------
The program can't start because AdbWinApi.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That happened to me as well, what I did was to flash a complete stock JB 4.3 firmware (the Retail Taiwan works great for most Asian variants), updated via OTA and then attempted to flash CM11 which worked.