[ROM][Port][2.3.5] GALAXIAN V6 - Supercharged

Search This thread

amandeep86

Jul 17, 2009
Anandpur Sahib
amansaini.com
It sounds like your getting a little attitude, but I will respond anyway.

First of all you did not specify what you wanted to have auto arrange.
Second, you still did not answer the question about the router lease policy.
Third, Wifi works. I know, I ran Galaxian for the longest. It could have been a bad flash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

There's nothing to do with attitude.

(1) Applications' Icons are not auto arranging by name.
(2) I'm unable to locate router lease policy. But, I'm sure that's not the problem.
(3) Yes, Wi-Fi works but, when phone goes to sleep i.e. display turns off, Wi-Fi turns off.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
There's nothing to do with attitude.

(1) Applications' Icons are not auto arranging by name.
(2) I'm unable to locate router lease policy. But, I'm sure that's not the problem.
(3) Yes, Wi-Fi works but, when phone goes to sleep i.e. display turns off, Wi-Fi turns off.

How about this...
1) within the apps can you click the menu/view type...gives you the options..edit will let you arrange/customize how you want...
2) within the wifi...go to your wifi again click menu button/advance and click the wfi sleep policy...if you dont check you wont know it that is the problem...
3) # 2 would take of this..

amandeep86

Jul 17, 2009
Anandpur Sahib
amansaini.com
How about this...
1) within the apps can you click the menu/view type...gives you the options..edit will let you arrange/customize how you want...
2) within the wifi...go to your wifi again click menu button/advance and click the wfi sleep policy...if you dont check you wont know it that is the problem...
3) # 2 would take of this..

(1) I already tried that but there's no option to arrange/sort by name. I have to pick-drop each n every app icon, which is pretty time consuming.

(2) Wi-Fi sleep policy is already set to Never. And I'm also experiencing the problem even when the screen is on.

Anyways, thanks for the help!

oldbbman

Sep 30, 2010
Austin Texas
(1) I already tried that but there's no option to arrange/sort by name. I have to pick-drop each n every app icon, which is pretty time consuming.

Anyways, thanks for the help!

I know when I ran that rom that turned me off to it. I believe there is no way to arrange them on the rom. Someone somewhere in these forums once mentioned an app that would do it buy I can't remember. Great rom by the way. I really liked it when I ran it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

xxxSuperserieSxxx

Jul 16, 2010
Manila
I know when I ran that rom that turned me off to it. I believe there is no way to arrange them on the rom. Someone somewhere in these forums once mentioned an app that would do it buy I can't remember. Great rom by the way. I really liked it when I ran it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

+1 this rom run supersmooth too with my other infuse when i flashed it.

Reactions: bigfau and oldbbman

xxxSuperserieSxxx

Jul 16, 2010
Manila
Lol no worries bro. .kinda digged v3 ..had fun playing around with it..cant wait for V6 ..flashing now,thanks for your help man. :)-

in between my buttcheeks being a ROM whore

I think V6 link in OP is working..check it out and try again...

Edit: Links for V6 also posted by bro bigfau and bigjoe on page 19

Last edited:

jlink38

Dec 30, 2010
Try this mirror: CLICK ME I am ver6

edit: 4/29/2012...I corrected the download link, appears the dumb-ass (myself) link ver3 instead of v6, I have adjusted, apologize for my lack of....

edit...I apologize bigfau, didn't see your reply addressing this....my bad brother...

Thanks! Trying it now!

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Extract from ROM's zip file and try to install it using a file manager.

OR

You can copy-paste at system/app/

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

First of all, I'm not asking to add new features. I'm having issues and thought you might know how to fix them.

Secondly, if you mean by Wi-Fi sleep policy, it's set to Never. When the screen turns off, within 10 seconds, the downloading stops. And when I turn on the screen, the WiFi sign is not present but, later appears.

Set your router DHCP lease policy to something other than forever (I have mine set to one week) and watch your WiFi magically start to work again!

Reactions: bigfau

cmeyal

Nov 19, 2010
hi all

I installed version 6 two days ago and just fell in love with it
Fast, no nonsense, clean and almost no bugs.
Why almost?
When trying to change system font , phone hangs for a few seconds and then reboots itself

Except for this, everything is just great.
I think I'm going to stick with it long time ...

Just one question. Is it possible to change themes? Or need another launcher for this?

Thanks a lot

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
hi all

I installed version 6 two days ago and just fell in love with it
Fast, no nonsense, clean and almost no bugs.
Why almost?
When trying to change system font , phone hangs for a few seconds and then reboots itself

Except for this, everything is just great.
I think I'm going to stick with it long time ...

Just one question. Is it possible to change themes? Or need another launcher for this?

Thanks a lot

I never installed any fonts when I ran it ,so Idk. It could be a bug. Does it do this with all fonts? Are you changing the fonts with an app? You can use a launcher to get themes, but they will mother be an overall theme. Meaning it will not extend to your phones settings menu or pull down quick panel. You would have to find a compatible theme in the I9000 thread that will work on this build.

cmeyal

Nov 19, 2010
im changing the fonts in the system menu.
setting => display => font style ,And its happens with all the fonts.

where can i found the original rom? is it with the same name at I9000 forum?

Last edited:

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
im changing the fonts in the system menu.
setting => display => font style ,And its happens with all the fonts.

where can i found the original rom? is it with the same name at I9000 forum?

Idk. Nobody has reported that problem before. Here is the link. Might have to read through post to see if there is a compatible theme in the I9000 section.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20821398

sledgeharvy

May 11, 2012
Corpus Christi
I flashed this Rom with ZenArcades Infusion-GB-Z-CoreA2-VideoFix kernel, and ran the V6 Supercharger tweaks. It made this rom so much better. It was zippy before, but this is just unreal. Battery life is alright, I used the H3LL out of it today and only got about 7.5 hours out of it, but considering the extreme heavy use, and OC to 1.6GHz, and the fact I was using it out doors with the brightness almost all the way up, Yeah, I'm willing to forgive it.. lol.. and really, I'm still at 29% so it's not like it was completely dead.

But I really want to thank you for porting the Epic 4G Launcher and all Widgets that come with it, because I think that is the sexiest UI's on the Market, (Until SGS3 releases, lol), okay, i'll get off my "Soap Box".. lol..

cmeyal

Nov 19, 2010
hi

how can i disable the standard lock screan?

i need to use the PIN lock screen due to security Requirements mail in my work but it cant work because of the sgs2 lock

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
I've tried install this rom after GTG unbrick and LB3 boot and I've got bootloop. What should I do to avoid that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    galaxian.png
    -Lukiqq

V6 MAIN CHANGES

~New Glass lockscreen with "on touch" puzzle glow (AOSP CWM package attached)

~TouchWiz4 launcher from Galaxy W with motion notifications removed and home screen selection

~Bluetooth is now working correctly (paired and fully tested with another Galaxy S and LG KU970)

~Ported media scanner module from Galaxy W framework (media scanner is now faster)

~minor changes like different on/off sounds and changed default wallpaper

GALAXIAN ROM FEATURES

• deodexed by me
    • removed useless, battery eating debug infos from framework files
    • no lag browser
    • photo editor ported from SGS2
    • stock VoiceRecorder app is now recording in .3ga format (3GPP) like SGS2, instead of old scratchy .amr - huge improvement in recording quality (44kHZ instead of 8kHZ and multiple times higher bitrate)
    • dock menu in Settings
    • added 45 seconds display timeout in Settings
    • completely removed Software Update from Settings menu and corresponding OTA files (no more useless OTA service in RAM)
    • CRT effect on display ON and OFF
    • no overscroll glow effect
    • mixed libs to better performance
    • new lights sensor library
    • adjusted light sensor steps for better accuracy
    • Epic 4G TouchWiz4 Launcher
    • KiesAir included
    • SGS2 keyboard with 20 T9 languages
    • slightly modified stock theme
    • battery icon with percentages with 1% step
    • replaced icons and graphics in some apps for better looking
    • Glass lockscreen
    • 18 Samsung livewallpapers from different phone models
    • notifications icons mixed with those from SGS2 & Nexus S
    • DTMF tones instead of Waterdrop when using keypad
    • extended power menu without title
    • SMS hack
    • hacked Camera app. with Camcoder shortcut enabled instead of separate app.
    • modern looking stock Gallery
    • updated GAPPS
    • removed some useless and ugly looking Samsung widgets
    • News & Weather widget from Nexus S
    • new boot and shutdown animation
    • tons of new ringtones and notification sounds (HTC + Samsung Droid Charge + Nexus S and others)
    • Talk2 with video support

GALAXIAN V6

Galaxian ROM V3 Infuse.zip(192.28MB)

Galaxian ROM V2 Infuse.zip (198.17 MB) (Jan 3, 2012)

Galaxian ROM V1 Infuse.zip (186.97 MB)

Thanks to Lukiqq for letting me port his rom.Give him a THANKs if you like his work
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1418099

Thanks to LinuxBozo for Hellraiser.Give this man a THANKS. Right Now.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1230757
    So. How did it go? :D :thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Thumbs up!!!!!!
    ^_^ :D

Flashed again from CM7 and it booted up!!!

Super strange but honestly ima stick to this for a while :)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
    Hmmm i downloaded V3 but i want V6 ..but link isnt working for me from phone ?.. And do i have to wipe again to upgrade or no? Thanks man Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

I apologize I did have the wrong ver linked, that was V3 not V6 I will correct myself, thanks.

edit: 4/29/2012...I corrected the download link, appears the dumb-ass (myself) link ver3 instead of v6, I have adjusted, apologize for my lack of....
    Download links are down! Can't wait to give this a shot when they're back up!

edit...I apologize bigfau, didn't see your reply addressing this....my bad brother...
    Thumbs up!!!!!!
    ^_^ :D

Flashed again from CM7 and it booted up!!!

Super strange but honestly ima stick to this for a while :)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

Android is the phone of "choice".
    :D

Infuse roms, built by the xda COMMUNITY!