[MODS] by barnacles [9/29/10][NEWCM6THEME]

Search This thread

-shift-

Jun 29, 2010
I haven't signed it. You will need to use clockwork for now, unless someone wants to sign for me :D

i signed it and am booting up now.. let's see if it worked. i'll edit this post with the signed zip.

edit:

poop.. it didn't work. it signed properly though.

Last edited:

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
sounds good. let me know if i can be of any help.

Sounds good.

I've ALMOST got one ready for manup users, if any are interested. It will be the stock battery icon for now, but I'm also slowly working on a variation. Hopefully the manup will be out by the end of the weekend, and as for the new graphics i'm not quite sure.

NovaFox238

May 13, 2010
twitter.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Sounds good.

I've ALMOST got one ready for manup users, if any are interested. It will be the stock battery icon for now, but I'm also slowly working on a variation. Hopefully the manup will be out by the end of the weekend, and as for the new graphics i'm not quite sure.

Making icons from 1-100 can be a pain sometimes... especially when something crashes while your working on one.. lol x_X

Sent using my Evo4G on the XDA app.

acuzerfdw

Jun 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Just installed the manup version and noticed the airplane mode icon changed from manup's version. The new icon is boxed in and doesn't match up with the rest of the icons.
Is there a way you can make the location icon (circle with dot) not show up when not active? Thanks for the hard work!

Aleks

NSIDIUS

Aug 9, 2010
Chicago
Flashed to clockworkmod from amon ra to put this in. Easier than I thought.

Nice, I like the blue. Sweet.

I'm getting into this modding stuff. More in depth than windows mobile, but very cool once you start learning.

Thanks!

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
Just installed the manup version and noticed the airplane mode icon changed from manup's version. The new icon is boxed in and doesn't match up with the rest of the icons.
Is there a way you can make the location icon (circle with dot) not show up when not active? Thanks for the hard work!

Aleks

Ill look into this tonight. Thanks for the heads up