[ROM] Teh Dust's FLAN 2.1 v0.9999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wootroot

Mar 20, 2009
Glen Burnie
this is just like the guy who made the cupcake app for the market, before cupcake came out, and people thought it was cupcake lol

its a story to remember in the future

he got us fair and square, dont take it so personal guys

1wayjonny

Jan 3, 2007
this is just like the guy who made the cupcake app for the market, before cupcake came out, and people thought it was cupcake lol

its a story to remember in the future

he got us fair and square, dont take it so personal guys

No a joke is posting screen shots as a tease, this is some dumb ass ish to post. Imagine if people had bricked their phones.

If that happened he would have a forum of people dedicated to finding his personal info. So they can meet him and punch his face in.

JAguirre1231

I knew it was fishy when the home wasn't shown

But you got me good that you did, fantastic job on the hoax

Hopefully though the Ban Hammer won't hit you TOO hard on its way down

Ha, this is something to note down

*uses voice memo app to record this moment in android hoax history*

wootroot

Mar 20, 2009
Glen Burnie
No a joke is posting screen shots as a tease, this is some dumb ass ish to post. Imagine if people had bricked their phones.

If that happened he would have a forum of people dedicated to finding his personal info. So they can meet him and punch his face in.

A) its a JF 1.5, you nor anyone else bricked there phone

its like someone putting a woopie cusion under you and you go "what if someone died?!?!"

calm down

1wayjonny

Jan 3, 2007
A) its a JF 1.5, you nor anyone else bricked there phone

its like someone putting a woopie cusion under you and you go "what if someone died?!?!"

calm down

Please do not use a stupid analogy to save face for this loser... Most people coming here now know its a joke now but some people flashed it and thats not funny no matter how you spin it.

Mr. Dustin Tacy is lucky his personal info and job doesn't leak across this thread.

He is just a "real cheap tool" feel me Dustine?

wootroot

Mar 20, 2009
Glen Burnie
Please do not use a stupid analogy to save face for this loser... Most people coming here now know its a joke now but some people flashed it and thats not funny no matter how you spin it.

Mr. Dustin Tacy is lucky his personal info and job doesn't leak across this thread.

you can have my personal info if youd prefer.... im not worried :D

Stericson

Retired Senior Mod / Retired Senior RD
Nov 10, 2008

Dont threaten people on here regardless of what they may do :)

If you continue to, then I'm sure you"ll "feel me" when I boot you off of XDA.

Stericson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.