[APP][2.1+] GobyTasks Todo List (Google Task & Google Calendar Sync & Dropbox backup)

Search This thread

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
[APP][2.1+] GobyTasks Todo List (Google Task & Google Calendar Sync & Dropbox backup)

Goby Tasks is my hobby project and it offers you Google Task Sync, Google Calendar Sync, Sync by folder, Auto backup to Dropbox, ICS UI, Different Color Theme, Clean and Tidy UI, Repeated Task, Dashboard, AES 128 encryption, Backup as Zip file, Folder icons, selectable notification sound, Back and White widget and much more.

Goby Tasks is the best tools for you to organize and keep track everything you need to remember : to-do , note , diary , wallet and checklist

Hope you like my app and please feel free to let me know your comment and suggestion.

I have created a translation project under Crowdin, if you want to help on translate Goby Task to your language, please visit : http://crowdin.net/project/gobytask or email to goby.leung@gmail.com. Thanks for your support.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gobynotefree.android

Attachments

• gobynote001-s.png
    gobynote001-s.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,051
  • gobynote002-s.png
    gobynote002-s.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 913
  • gobynote005-s.png
    gobynote005-s.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 817
  • gobynote008-s.png
    gobynote008-s.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Widgets would be helpful. A widget where in sheet1 or last seen sheet is displayed and then, the user flips (like flipping page) to see previous or successive sheets :)

Option to save data onto SD card and online (gdocs, dropbox, box, etc.)

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
Widgets would be helpful. A widget where in sheet1 or last seen sheet is displayed and then, the user flips (like flipping page) to see previous or successive sheets :)

Option to save data onto SD card and online (gdocs, dropbox, box, etc.)

Do you mean widget something like ICS YouTube widget? Currently, I only have non scrollable today widget. Yes, I can create one later, it is good suggest, thanks.

I have export function to sdcard but saving directly to gdocs and dropbox would be a little hard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Do you mean widget something like ICS YouTube widget? Currently, I only have non scrollable today widget. Yes, I can create one later, it is good suggest, thanks.
Yes, that kind would be good :)

GobyLeung said:
I have export function to sdcard but saving directly to gdocs and dropbox would be a little hard.
No probs ... SDCard would be a good start :)

A

android_owl

Looks good. Deserves a thanks! a download and a rating in the market.

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Paparasee, the paid version can add > 6 folders, add > 10 notes per folder and re-arrange notes by drag and drop. Thats all for paid version, I am not intent to block a lot of functions for free version, so you may not noties the different.

If you think it is good enough for you, you are welcome to use free version and give me rating on market. Of course, if you want to treat me a cup of coffee, please get a paid version.

Aug 2, 2010
Sync

Hi,

I would also require some sync feature, but it looks very nice so far, exited to see future versions :).

BR

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
Next version will be UI redesign as ICS l&f and mix note type, it will be ready next week. And then I will start Google Task sync. Do you guys have any suggestion on any other sync methods?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda premium

Reactions: phayz

trestevenson

Oct 21, 2010
Dude, this app is great so far! I switched from Note Everything to GobyNote, and I'll be sure to give you an excellent rating in the market. Thank you!

phegard

Jan 12, 2012
Seoul
great

what a damn good looking to-do(& note) app.

Appreciate your work, GobyLeung.

I have a question that differences between "Mark complete" & "Delete" option

on To-do, Shopping List sections.

Why does both functions just "REMOVE" the list?

So can't re-check what I just "complete"

It seems there is no difference between 2 functions.

I think it would be better to show <strike> text when "mark complete" selected.

Maybe I couldn't find the option to search my "completed tasks"

Plz give me some advises, or consider to fix it :)

Secondly, It would be better to add "Taking & add photo" option in the Diary section :) (or shopping list!)

Too many demands? sorry for that, but I fell in love with this beautiful UI :D

Anyway, I'm waiting for its SYNC update!

deepmanu

Feb 24, 2010
Widget

I would suggest a transparent widget, 4x1 size. Some modded homescreens (like mine), can benefit from such a widget.

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
Dear phegard,

Thanks for your support, the delete will actual delete it from database, no revert. The mark complete is just mark its status to complete and you can get it back from the sort and filter menu, select the checkbox of completed , you will get back all the completed task with strike through. And you can revert it if you like.

If you want to clean up all completed task, may be due to any reason, you can always goto preference menu to delete all completed task.

Goby

GobyLeung

Jan 20, 2010
Dear deepmanu,

4x1 widget, no problem at all, already marked on my todo list. For your information, the widget is scalable already, you can scale it if you are using OS like ICS, Samsung TouchWiz.

Thanks,
Goby

iamelton

Feb 10, 2011
Hong Kong
OnePlus Nord
may i suggest to add an option "Show in widget" for each type of folder?
if unchecked, the notes in that folder will not be shown in the widget, but will still get alarm notifications..

thx..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Goby Tasks is my hobby project and it offers you Google Task Sync, Google Calendar Sync, Sync by folder, Auto backup to Dropbox, ICS UI, Different Color Theme, Clean and Tidy UI, Repeated Task, Dashboard, AES 128 encryption, Backup as Zip file, Folder icons, selectable notification sound, Back and White widget and much more.

Goby Tasks is the best tools for you to organize and keep track everything you need to remember : to-do , note , diary , wallet and checklist

Hope you like my app and please feel free to let me know your comment and suggestion.

I have created a translation project under Crowdin, if you want to help on translate Goby Task to your language, please visit : http://crowdin.net/project/gobytask or email to goby.leung@gmail.com. Thanks for your support.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gobynotefree.android
    Thanks Paparasee, the paid version can add > 6 folders, add > 10 notes per folder and re-arrange notes by drag and drop. Thats all for paid version, I am not intent to block a lot of functions for free version, so you may not noties the different.

If you think it is good enough for you, you are welcome to use free version and give me rating on market. Of course, if you want to treat me a cup of coffee, please get a paid version.
    In the paid version you get options to sort the notes and maybe some more. Sorting is the only one I have noticed :)
    Next version will be UI redesign as ICS l&f and mix note type, it will be ready next week. And then I will start Google Task sync. Do you guys have any suggestion on any other sync methods?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda premium
    Sync suggestion

Would it be possible to sync the notes with a Dropbox folder perhaps? I'd love to be able to access on my desktop PC and Android phone.