[HELP]Xperia J BRICK

Search This thread
I installed AVD Rom on my Rooted Xperia J with Locked Bootloader running on Stock ICS 11.0.A.7.5, after following all the instructions like Wiping The System Cache, the Dalvik Cache and the formatting /system. I was already at the instruction where I had to install the ROM itself It said it had a problem on the SDCard and I realized that the zip file of the rom was supposed to be placed in the ext_card, which i removed earlier before installing the ROM.

As a result I removed the battery Even with CWM On and after inserting the ext_card with the ROM I booted up and it stayed stuck in the SONY Logo and I was unable to enter CWM

I tried Reflashing the Stock ICS with Xperia Flasher but the phone won't even enter flashmode even if I am holding the Vol- button while connecting to PC all it says is Device Connected with USB debugging mode off. I tried to repair it with Sony PC Companion but it is also not detected by PC companion.
Please help guys I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

gavster26

Feb 10, 2012
In The Xperia Forums ;)
I installed AVD Rom on my Rooted Xperia J with Locked Bootloader running on Stock ICS 11.0.A.7.5, after following all the instructions like Wiping The System Cache, the Dalvik Cache and the formatting /system. I was already at the instruction where I had to install the ROM itself It said it had a problem on the SDCard and I realized that the zip file of the rom was supposed to be placed in the ext_card, which i removed earlier before installing the ROM.

As a result I removed the battery Even with CWM On and after inserting the ext_card with the ROM I booted up and it stayed stuck in the SONY Logo and I was unable to enter CWM

I tried Reflashing the Stock ICS with Xperia Flasher but the phone won't even enter flashmode even if I am holding the Vol- button while connecting to PC all it says is Device Connected with USB debugging mode off. I tried to repair it with Sony PC Companion but it is also not detected by PC companion.
There should be no reason for the phone not to go into flashmode is your battery charged?

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
does fastboot mode work?

Download Sony Update Service and follow it's instruction to fix your phone.
For me it worked.

s.mihir94

Aug 12, 2012
Charge your XJ's battery using an external battery charger! That happened to me also! I charged my battery and tried and flashmode as well as fastboot started to work :)

Sent from my ST26i using xda app-developers app

trytohelp

Dec 24, 2013

Hai My Dear Friend....

Let try this following...
first what u need is usb cable
second sony pc companian :cool:

ok...first u need to run pc companion
2. click start and then start againt from software update
3. click repair my phone/tablet and then click continue
TAKE NOTED YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL LOST AFTER OPERATION.
4. CLICK CLICK THE BOX THAT U AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND CLICK CONTINUE
THEN PREPARE NOW LOADING ON SCREEN AFTER DONE PLEASE SELECT YOUR PHONE MODEL AND CLICK NEXT
5. PRESS BUTTON VOLUME DOWN AND CONNECT PHONE TO USB AND WAIT UNTIL UPDATE COMPLETE.
MAYBE 30MINIT OR 1HOUR PROSES REPAIR AND UPDATE YOUR PHONE....
6. AFTER UPDATE COMPLETE PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY FIRST AND THEN PULL BACK AND ON YOUR PHONE
AFTER ON PHONE WILL LOADING UPGRADE YOUR PHONE PLEASE BE PATIENT....AFTER ALL DONE YOU WILL SMILE AND PHONE JUST COME BACK TO U....:cool: YA ;)

SORRY MY ENGLISH NOT GOOD :eek:

Reactions: Revontheus
D

Deleted member 5439257

Hai My Dear Friend....

THEN PREPARE NOW LOADING ON SCREEN AFTER DONE PLEASE SELECT YOUR PHONE MODEL AND CLICK NEXT
5. PRESS BUTTON VOLUME DOWN AND CONNECT PHONE TO USB AND WAIT UNTIL UPDATE COMPLETE.
6. AFTER UPDATE COMPLETE PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY FIRST AND THEN PULL BACK AND ON YOUR PHONE
AFTER ON PHONE WILL LOADING UPGRADE YOUR PHONE PLEASE BE PATIENT....AFTER ALL DONE YOU WILL SMILE AND PHONE JUST COME BACK TO U....:cool: YA ;)

Awesome that you help him, but the post is from September :p. But it's still awesome that there are people out there who post complete guides like yours, and not just say: "use SUS, use Flashtool use PC Companion".

Merry Christmas

Sent by magic!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hai My Dear Friend....

Man this was a thread I created when I was a nublet here in forums and cannot understand anything lol