Android 8 (Oreo) for M7

Search This thread

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
How many threads do we need for m7 and oreo? there are already two, this is the third now.

And YES m7 will get Oreo.

Just be patient and please give our great devs some weeks for their work. You dont pay them, they do everything for free so please stop starting new threads pointing out that its available or asking for it. Believe me they knew it before you and propably already startet to work on it.

How many threads do we need for m7 and oreo? there are already two, this is the third now.

And YES m7 will get Oreo.

Just be patient and please give our great devs some weeks for their work. You dont pay them, they do everything for free so please stop starting new threads pointing out that its available or asking for it. Believe me they knew it before you and propably already startet to work on it.
Thanks Saturday_night. It does take a while to develop roms for devices and yet to catch bugs and fix them before a release. So please be patient as it's not a simple process. Their might be one or not. Feel free to compile your own as the source code is now public if you can't wait. This is not to you Saturday_night

Reactions: jabia

alial04

Jul 12, 2014
Stockholm
Hi guys sorry for the late delay on the updates i have been working on los15 and just made it to build so here is the build i do not know if it boots or anything please contact me on telegram at @alial04 or join my group telegram group for bug reports or anything like that or whatsapp (same username)

EDIT: removing the download links cuz it didn't boot ones it does I will upload it :)

Last edited:

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
Mar 16, 2015
..hi guys...I've been trying flashing the oreo rom but everytime the smartphone boots an error message always says: "system error" then I have to "close or wait for" ...any option I choose it start to reboots in loop..is there anyone here already got it!?!?..

Top Liked Posts