[Q] Problems with screen and Back, home, menu and something else!!!

Search This thread

shine.vietnam

Nov 23, 2013
Hanoi
Hi guys!
I've just bought a Note3 n9005 in Singapore, starting with ANdroid 4.4.2
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG :( Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Can someone tell me the reason about my problems? And how to fix them?
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please :) :) :)

zonicz

Jun 28, 2012
hhealso included

Hi guys!
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG :( Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please :) :) :)

What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to see
the problem,, you can find them on the play store.

What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.

Reactions: shine.vietnam

shine.vietnam

Nov 23, 2013
Hanoi
Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I've verified, it's genuine bro :) I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/
What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to seethe problem,, you can find them on the play store.
What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.
its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.

Last edited:

zonicz

Jun 28, 2012
I've verified, it's genuine bro :) I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/

its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.

Yes, do factory reset first. Backup everything from kies since your device is not rooted. will see from there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hhealso included

Hi guys!
    Thank you!

What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to see
    the problem,, you can find them on the play store.