Is the nexus 5 screen inscratchable?

Search This thread

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
Do I need to use a screen protector or the screen is inscratchable? And how easy does it get scratches?

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Nothing is unscratchable. Get a screen protector if you're worried. It's the same as any other gorilla glass phone.

Question and I'm not trying to be rude, but do you search before you post? You post a lot of threads asking questions that have been asked before.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Nothing is inscratchable, cool word by the way. It's up to you if you want to use a screen protector, I do

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
It can be scratched, just the same as any other smartphone out there. Do I recommend screen protectors? Nope. I see no point in protecting the glass if you never get to actually feel the glass. Just take care of it and it'll be fine.

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
Nothing is unscratchable. Get a screen protector if you're worried. It's the same as any other gorilla glass phone.

Question and I'm not trying to be rude, but do you search before you post? You post a lot of threads asking questions that have been asked before.

Thanks and I search but I don't go into every thread and search it if I don't find the title I post a new one and I don't know of this is against the rules so sorry and I also post if I need an answer fast

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Thanks and I search but I don't go into every thread and search it if I don't find the title I post a new one and I don't know of this is against the rules so sorry and I also post if I need an answer fast

If you're going to search "Is the nexus 5 screen inscratchable?" for example, you're not going to find any threads titled that. The search is concise and searches for specific words, it's not a Google which searches for relevant terms for every single word/phrase (Not to mention adding "nexus 5" to the search is redundant in the Nexus 5 section, and "inscratchable" isn't a word). It's a little clear that you're not using the search properly from the threads you've created.

D

Darth

My friend.... I'll just say.... If you build a reputation of posting threads because you want quick answers and skip searching, eventually other members will recognize this.... And the replies /help will slow down or even stop.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Also, a well worded search will get you answers in seconds.... Posting a thread can take FAR longer to get you answers. ?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Enough said on the subject I think. :)

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
OK I'm sorry all and I will delete my threads and I will great threads less frequently
Ok, how to delete a thread

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ask mods to delete them. At least you didn't create a new thread to ask, we are getting somewhere.