How can a factory locked Galaxy s5 be unlocked?

Search This thread

jilalist

May 23, 2014
Hello,
Is there a way to unlock the factory locked (Verizon, etc..) Galaxy S5, and make it work with any phone network in the world?
Please tell me about all the possible ways. Thank you.

Last edited:

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
I bought my S5 from a Canadian carrier which had network locked the phone.

All it took to unlock my S5 was a simple unlock code and a sim card from an alternate service provider.

Depending on where you look, you can find unlock codes online for varying prices, I bought my unlock code from cellunlocker.net and it took me roughly 5 hours to receive the code via email from them. All I needed to do afterwards was input the provided unlock code and my phone was instantly network unlocked.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
I bought my S5 from a Canadian carrier which had network locked the phone.

All it took to unlock my S5 was a simple unlock code and a sim card from an alternate service provider.

Depending on where you look, you can find unlock codes online for varying prices, I bought my unlock code from cellunlocker.net and it took me roughly 5 hours to receive the code via email from them. All I needed to do afterwards was input the provided unlock code and my phone was instantly network unlocked.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

was it cheaper to buy from a carrier then buy a separate unlock code compared to other methods of buying?