my HTC ONE can't update OTA ???

Search This thread

xiaoku

Dec 25, 2011
since i bought my htc ONE that it hasn't updated OTA anytimes. i often check software update, but it inform to me no available update. so i have to update it by PC or zip file.

my ONE is unlocked by code when i bought, because i am living in Viet Nam.

Last edited:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
You wont get any updates from att using another network in another country

since i bought my htc ONE that it hasn't updated OTA anytimes. i often check software update, but it inform to me no available update. so i have to update it by PC or zip file.

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas

As has already been said. You can only get OTA updates for an ATT phone over the ATT network. It will not work over other networks since they do not supply the update in the first place. The update comes from ATT.

Furthermore it would need to be stock even if you wanted to get an OTA here in the US. With it being unlocked it would still not receive updates.

Piachnp

Oct 9, 2012
New York
Actually I have the same problem, but in my case i AM connected to AT&T network.... any ideas on whats going on?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have S-OFF, you can manually flash ota update.zip via stock recovery.