[Dev Tools] Everything Android

Search This thread

mlewis2388

Sep 8, 2010
Is this thread dead? I'd really like to see a Linux version if at all possible.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
Glad to see you well :)

Welcome aboard :)

slickrick54

Jan 21, 2011
Tampa
Getting Better

Im glad to hear that you got over that cancer man you were very lucky. Thats a sign and a good one. Cant wait to see what your going to contribute to XDA.:cool:

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
You have been thanked for this! Even though I have all of these components its nice having them all together for backup or helping noobs. :)

SnoopDawg

May 15, 2007
thanks I was out for a bit in the Hero section. I got cancer (Stupid Cancer LOL) but Im better now and looking to start dev'ing again

Sorry to hear that, props to you from one cancer survivor to another.

(I will officially be in remission in this October)

I think that is where my mobile roots started. Stupid cancer gave me too much time to mod my RAZR.

Hopefully everything is well with you big papa.

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Sorry to hear that, props to you from one cancer survivor to another.

(I will officially be in remission in this October)

I think that is where my mobile roots started. Stupid cancer gave me too much time to mod my RAZR.

Hopefully everything is well with you big papa.
Everything is great now. How long till they say ur in remission. I mean as in general not for u lol. And that's what its done for me also. Lots of time to build apps and roms

SnoopDawg

May 15, 2007
Everything is great now. How long till they say ur in remission. I mean as in general not for u lol. And that's what its done for me also. Lots of time to build apps and roms

You have to be +5 years out before officially in remission. So with the type I had only 2% make it this far.

This is your thread and just wanted to give a shout out to you. Respect to ya for helpin peeps out.

tommytomatoe

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
I've seen some your stuff from the hero thread and I have to say hello and welcome. Thanks for the nice zip by the way. :)

Sent with Supersonic style.

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
I really really want this file, but the download link is failing miserably for me. Stops dl-ing after about 15 minutes.
I'm going out if town to celebrate tomorrow and will be back on Sunday. Next week I'm building a website for my buisness and will include a section for my xds stuff. I know its a few days off but it will download at blazing speeds. I hate megaupload but the file is so large I don't know where else to post right now

Reactions: Bradart

Bradart

Jan 9, 2008
Belleville, IL
I'm going out if town to celebrate tomorrow and will be back on Sunday. Next week I'm building a website for my buisness and will include a section for my xds stuff. I know its a few days off but it will download at blazing speeds. I hate megaupload but the file is so large I don't know where else to post right now

If i could actually get it to download, I would gladly host it (with my boss's permission) on one of our download service accounts at Android Police.

EvoNotEvil

Jul 20, 2010
new link

first off , thank you. secondly, can you post another download link as megaupload has been siezed!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey I had this thread going in the Hero forums but I recently got my Evo and wanted to contribute something for now until I'm up to speed on cooking roms and themeing for the Evo.

This is a collection of tools and Setup files that I have collected throughout my time here on XDA. Its mainly meant for new developers that are looking to start making their own themes, cooking their own roms, or even making their own apps to put out onto the market.

I in no shape or form stole anyones apps, tools, or files in this zip file. Everything in here is 100 % FREE and given out on a regular basis. I simply put everything together in one place so you dont have to go searching all over the internet or just on XDA to find the programs you need.

I put together two zip files. One for windows 32 bit and One for windows 64 bit. I can put together zips for macs and linux if requested

Please feel free to recommend tools that you use with the links to where they can be found and I will happily update the everything android files as need to include them.

These files are a little under 500 mb each and recommended to download onto your computer and not ur phone

Everything Android Windows 64 Bit

Everything Android Windows 32 Bit
    Had it on my server. Took a bit to upload. Here you go:

32-bit package
    64-bit package

NOTE: I am simply providing alternative access to the files, not actual support for them. If you have specific questions about what's in these archives I can't answer them for you. :)

fixed. it was linked to the ftp and not https. Im semi retarded at 6 am lol
    Ill get them up soon. Sorry for the problem. The files are about 600 MB each and i need to update and upload to a new site for my dev team. Ill have them up in next few days
    Dam sad to here it. Glad that you feel better.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Yeah testicular...wasn't fun. But atleast during chemo I was able to push out 8 apps onto the market. Pretty much due to what I learned from the hero dev section.