Headphone for Galaxy Note

Search This thread

ankydu

May 16, 2010
Hi guyz, Now am planning to buy a good over the ear headphone for my note. I have finalized the Grado SR80i. Has anybody else tried it with the note ? Or any recommendations other than this?

Steelduines

Jan 15, 2008
Have the Grado SR80i and I've been using it together with the Note for over 3 months now. Sounds great! Prior to the Note I had a Iphone 3GS and I can't hear any noticeable differences. The Grado SR80i is a great headphone.

Zamboney

Feb 20, 2012
If your hearing is really bad you might need it to max the volume.

Sent from my superior GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Steelduines

Jan 15, 2008
I never listen to my Grado on max (standard) volume. When I'm at home it's nice and quiet so the volume doesn't have to be that high. When I'm on the train or the bus the volume doesn't go high either because of the open design other people will hear your headphones very clearly. And I don't want to be an A-hole so I turn the volume down a bit.

Steelduines

Jan 15, 2008
Because it makes sound not only louder, but also better. So it seems to me. Comparing with and without it is showing difference on same volume level.

Didn't thought about it that way. But maybe because it really amps your signal more it's able to drive your headphones better. Might be giving it a try, thanks matikl

maximumdrive

Jul 17, 2011
sennheiser mm550

Sennheiser mm550 is a good headphone, been using it, pretty good noise cancelling, and audio is crystal clear.

if you can get poweramp, it is a good app to enjoy music, play around with the eq to hit the best possible sound