[MOD] AudioFX remover -- Works on CM13

Search This thread

BoiteAMouchoirs

Jun 17, 2016
Hi there :D
I made a simple .zip file who delete the AudioFX app from recovery. Perfect for automated CM13 nightly updates :angel:

You can find the signed zip here: mediafire.com/download/3d7ypucxmw7294u/AudioFXRemover.zip

Code:
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
ui_print(" ");
ui_print("***Suppression AudioFX***");
delete_recursive(
"/system/priv-app/AudioFX"
);
show_progress(8.800000, 5);
ui_print(" ");
ui_print("Suppression terminée ! :3");
Some parts of this zip are in french because... I'm french ^-^

Bonne journée :3

(I will probably never update this post tho)

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2016
hey I used that audiofx remover on my XOLO era 4k now my phone is unable to play any sound or nor I hear anything on call... plz help me out..how recover this...plz help..

BoiteAMouchoirs

Jun 17, 2016
hey I used that audiofx remover on my XOLO era 4k now my phone is unable to play any sound or nor I hear anything on call... plz help me out..how recover this...plz help..

Hi
the best way to get the sound back is to reflash your actual rom by a dirty flash (this means without wiping your user data), or you can flash DSP manager (which is the main goal of this zip: remove AudioFX to install your favorite audio equalizer without any problem)

Have a nice day/night/reflash :3

Nov 30, 2016
Hi
the best way to get the sound back is to reflash your actual rom by a dirty flash (this means without wiping your user data), or you can flash DSP manager (which is the main goal of this zip: remove AudioFX to install your favorite audio equalizer without any problem)

Have a nice day/night/reflash :3

sorry but I tried both but neither of them work out. now I m getting more worried .plz help me.
DSP manager get installed but it get closed on startup. says unfortunately, DSP manager stopped.. I also tried Dolby atmos even that also behave the same. I again tried to install audiofx it also give the same response. I don't know what goes wrong. plz help me out...

Nov 30, 2016
sorry but I tried both but neither of them work out. now I m getting more worried .plz help me.
DSP manager get installed but it get closed on startup. says unfortunately, DSP manager stopped.. I also tried Dolby atmos even that also behave the same. I again tried to install audiofx it also give the same response. I don't know what goes wrong. plz help me out...
plz reply ....plz tell how to get my sound back ..plz reply

BoiteAMouchoirs

Jun 17, 2016

plz reply ....plz tell how to get my sound back ..plz reply
sorry to not answer quickly this time :/
Your only solution is to flash your actual rom (Dirty flash, as always), it will normally bring you back the sound ;)

Nov 30, 2016
sorry to not answer quickly this time :/
Your only solution is to flash your actual rom (Dirty flash, as always), it will normally bring you back the sound ;)

I tried dirty flash too . but this also not worked..
I go through the internet about my problem what I got is mixer_paths.XML file missing from my phone , but I don't know what this and whether this is the problem . if you know anything regarding this plz help me.

BoiteAMouchoirs

Jun 17, 2016
I tried dirty flash too . but this also not worked..
I go through the internet about my problem what I got is mixer_paths.XML file missing from my phone , but I don't know what this and whether this is the problem . if you know anything regarding this plz help me.

I'm sorry but I don't have this phone so I don't know how to help you more than with aFXremover or CM :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there :D
    I made a simple .zip file who delete the AudioFX app from recovery. Perfect for automated CM13 nightly updates :angel:

You can find the signed zip here: mediafire.com/download/3d7ypucxmw7294u/AudioFXRemover.zip

Code:
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
    ui_print(" ");
    ui_print("***Suppression AudioFX***");
    delete_recursive(
    "/system/priv-app/AudioFX"
    );
    show_progress(8.800000, 5);
    ui_print(" ");
    ui_print("Suppression terminée ! :3");
    Some parts of this zip are in french because... I'm french ^-^

Bonne journée :3

(I will probably never update this post tho)