[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

Search This thread

oirs

Nov 20, 2010
make it simple,please?

How to add Task Manager panel in the carousel

It's a very simple registry trick:

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\

Add new key -> :TASKMANAGER

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\:TASKMANAGER\

String name - (Default), String - TaskManager
String name - TaskManager, String - Normal

3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\

Add new key -> 12

4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\12\

String name - (Default), String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String - :TASKMANAGER
String name - Text, String - TaskManager

i'm sorry.i'm virgin 'bout this.:D
do you please make it simple ?
like root tipe
i use spb shell with naong sense and sktools for registry edit.
thanks

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
i'm sorry.i'm virgin 'bout this.:D
do you please make it simple ?
like root tipe
i use spb shell with naong sense and sktools for registry edit.
thanks
Im afraid it couldnt really be made any simpler, however I made a cab that you can simply install to Device Memory and then soft reset to add the Task Manager to the panels.

Mark.

Last edited:

pyrexid

Dec 6, 2010
SPB for Symbian

I'm assuming all these methods relate to SPB on a windows phone correct as those directories are non existent on a symbian. I have an N8 and would like to be able to add customized menu folders and sub-folders for SPB shell. Can some direct to me where I can get help in regards to symbian.

Thanks

Penny Lane

Nov 29, 2010
ToggleStart and SPBShell

This thread is long, and I couldn't find a "fix" for the issues with "ToggleStart", so sorry if a solution has been posted previously.

A quick MortScript I am using to get around the issues of the task bar being needed by windows, and also the task bar appearing again when you go to landscape; note I am using SPBShell.

HTML:
dw = FindWindow( "DeskTop", COMPLETE)
While( 1 = 1 )
	Sleep( 1000)
	If ( WndTop( dw )  < 10 )
		TaskBarHidden = 1
	Else
		TaskBarHidden = 0
	EndIf
	s = WindowProcess( ActiveWindow() )
	Switch( s )
		Case( "MobileShell.exe", "shell32.exe" )
			HideTaskBar = 1
			HideTaskBar = 0
	EndSwitch
	If ( TaskBarHidden <> HideTaskBar )
		Run( "\Windows\StartUp\ToggleStart.lnk" )
	EndIf
EndWhile

I check every 1000ms, which is responsive enough for me, and appears to take up about 1.2% CPU. Problem is that it runs in the background the whole time, but a small price to pay for Full Screen SPB.

bug_menot

Jan 27, 2011
how can i gets this buttons?
xx62sbtd.jpg

This is my Screen
Dibujo-1.jpg

I download de SPB Shell from here but the Non-Touchscreen, because i have a Samsung Jack i637 with wm6.5 smartphone
Cheers.

dakshesh.b85

Feb 15, 2011
Mumbai
Hi, Need to Create SledShow Frame Widget?

Hi All,

Please help me to Create Slide Show Drame just like Pic Frame for my SPB.

Dont know much of Programming...

Appreciate if any one has already build it....

Thanks in Advance...

johniemi

Jul 13, 2005
How can I change back from Lifestyle layout to Professional layout? I changed from Pro to Lifestyle just to see what will happen and now my menus are all different and I can't find any way to get back to pro. Actually I have no idea what the differences between those two are but maybe that I can read in the manual (like I have any time to do so anyway...).

And an another question: how do I change the background picture with SPB Mobile Shell? I tried everything but couldn't find a menu. This whole accidental Lifestyle layout started with the curiosity to change my background and I thought it would be easier with the Lifestyle layout (was actually hoping to get a menu to change the backround when holding the screen and getting the "add and remove thingies on Today screen", that would be intuitive).

SPB is nice and I can use my favorite apps very easily with the shortcuts on the Today screen but it's very awkward to set up and the menus for rarely used progams, apps and utils are very maze-like in my opinion. Been using this for 6 months and that's still my opinion :) I wanted to throw my phone out the window while I tried to find the menu where to revert back to the Professional layout... very frustrating. And also had the same feeling when trying to change the background... I really think there should be an easy way to do it, like holding a screen and getting a menu "Choose your Background picture" or something like that.

Last edited:

pmvyas

What version SPB Shell are you using - v3.5.5 ?
Lifestyle to Professional layout is just by sldig UP / Down.
Sliding right / left open pages of selected layout.

Bakgroud change for Lifestyle is simple - click SPB Menu ( bottom right icon when on the SPB Lifetyle screen ) --> select "change background" --> select one of your background file (JPG)--> restart SPB --> you are done.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

crime24x7

Mar 27, 2011
Dear sir,
i am using htc t8282.
Every thing is fine but no call recorder works
fine on it.
I request you to plz develop accurate call recorder
for this model.
Plz send me link to download if you have already this
version call recorder.
A lot of thank you in advance,
beer pending,,,,,,,
regards,
tp

chronokinetic

Nov 18, 2009
How do you remove/disable recently used programs part of the SPB menu? I don't want to keep my recent information and free up some memory by not having that running.

AmirX1

Jun 30, 2010
Hi
How to create themes for the SPB SHELL(Widgets, Themes&all :D)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

I find it :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I know this post is old, but does anyone still have this full screen weather widget? I can't find the download link anywhere :(
    Try looking through the themes in post#6 of this thread. Im not sure whether its in there but its your best shot.

Mark.