Removed keyboard and factory reset my phone, can't access it now.

Search This thread

ViKtory36

Oct 11, 2013
Well, today the play store suddenly stopped working. It kept saying no connection. Had tried everything, and a few hours later it showed that I needed to authenticate my account or something. Still wouldn't work, so I just went for a factory reset.
Well here's the problem. I'm using Karbonn A2+, and for those who have this phone, they'll know it is PAINFULLY slow. So I removed a lot of stuff off /system earlier (android keyboard, browser, calender, camera, file manager, music, gallery etc) in hopes to increase internal memory and speed up the phone a bit.

Now, I'm only left with Messaging, Contacts, Phone, Playstore, Settings, Sim toolkit and sound recorder. No android stock keyboard.
I'd try connecting to my wifi but there is no keyboard to type my password into. File manager is gone so I can't install any apps. No google account on my phone and no keyboard so google play is useless. SuperSU is gone.
No dev has made CWM for Karbonn a2+ either.

Any help is appreciated.

ViKtory36

Oct 11, 2013
Please close the topic, I turned over every internet-rock and finally found mtk drivers for this phone and a stock rom. Flashed it using SP Flash Tool, and finally all's good. =}
@SaschaBr Thanks for the reply! But I have stated in OP that cwm is not available on my device... :p

Feb 4, 2014
Brecon
Just remember: NEVER remove the android keyboard from the system. xD I did this once and had to go onto google play with a bluetooth keyboard and download a keyboard app, then move it into the system. That's now my sister's phone. It wasnt a good phone anyway xD