I got 136 Android 4.3 no root and BL

Search This thread

Qefx

May 28, 2013
Hey hi,

I want to install CM11 (Android 4.4.2) I got as stated 136, as far as I understand I need to downgrade than root than backup than unlock than backup again (just in cace) than upgrade and than install cm 11? Is that correct?

Or do I need to unlock earlier? Or later?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
You have to downgrade to .534, Root with Bin4ry, Install DualRecovery, Backup TA, Update to .136 with the instruction by NUT and pre-rooted .136. Then follow the instruction to Unlock Bootloader. You have to have Unlocked Bootloader to install CM11. Do not flash it on Locked one because you will brick your phone. Also after Unlock Bootloader you Warranty will be void. Read very carefully before attempt anything.

Reactions: Qefx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have to downgrade to .534, Root with Bin4ry, Install DualRecovery, Backup TA, Update to .136 with the instruction by NUT and pre-rooted .136. Then follow the instruction to Unlock Bootloader. You have to have Unlocked Bootloader to install CM11. Do not flash it on Locked one because you will brick your phone. Also after Unlock Bootloader you Warranty will be void. Read very carefully before attempt anything.