ParaSense.

Sep 14, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Last edited:

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
This petition is just a joke ! If someone wants to make a petition and send it to Sony, he should do this correctly. This petition has no sense and is full of mistake.

I know not everybody is good in English. I myself make mistakes but if you send a letter to one of the biggest companies in the world, you at least reread your letter and let an English speaking person correct it. Nobody will take it seriously if there are mistakes and it is not fully understandable.

Plus the petition is not clear about what it is asking. It asks for kitkat but also to just satisfy the childish behavior of someone who is not patient enough to get an answer.

Finally, a thread for almost the same petition had already been closed in this forum .

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
This petition is just a joke ! If someone wants to make a petition and send it to Sony, he should do this correctly. This petition has no sense and is full of mistake.

I know not everybody is good in English. I myself make mistakes but if you send a letter to one of the biggest companies in the world, you at least reread your letter and let an English speaking person correct it. Nobody will take it seriously if there are mistakes and it is not fully understandable.

Plus the petition is not clear about what it is asking. It asks for kitkat but also to just satisfy the childish behavior of someone who is not patient enough to get an answer.

Finally, a thread for almost the same petition had already been closed in this forum .

Actually I agree with the fact about that someone needs to make a petition.
I would also like to add it's too early to ask for a 4.4 update...It's too early to ask for...Wait a couple months so that Sony releases a firmware for bug fixes.Just wait for a complete answer from Sony whether should we have a 4.4 update or not and why.

flamingwolf6529

Oct 16, 2013
Jakarta
u9emy2us.jpg

It's not even a week after 4.4's release on flagships, chillax ppl

Sent from my C5302

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Guys; Why?

The 4.3 update has been released a month ago. We get a quick fix and already complaining and demanding 4.4? The Xperia Z and ZL are also two phones without the update at the moment. We'll see in a few weeks what will happen. But I find this petition quite useless and a shame actually.

Reactions: ebi sat and Bazilli

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
Signed but i dont know why..keep calm and wait news...

dont excited to get it..sony still working..

z1,z1c and z ultra now not stable after update kitkat..just wait...i believe they do for our devices;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all
    in Change.org people have signed a petition asking Sony to update the Xperia SP to Android 4.4

http://www.change.org/petitions/to-...pt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

u can sign a petition too

useless, do you think phone companies have time to looks at petitions like that
    Guys; Why?

The 4.3 update has been released a month ago. We get a quick fix and already complaining and demanding 4.4? The Xperia Z and ZL are also two phones without the update at the moment. We'll see in a few weeks what will happen. But I find this petition quite useless and a shame actually.
    OMG Sony devs just told me that if u get 50000 signs they will release even android 5 :victory::victory::victory: