Kernel xperia xa1 - all variants - stock/lineageos/aosp

Search This thread

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
KERNEL XPERIA XA1

Hello . Today I want to present kernel based on stock , but dedicated for my rom and not only !! (you can use this kernel on stock rom , but he can brick your device . On stock you can flash it on your own risk !!) .
Soon I publish my own port of Lineage os based on android 8.1 , and I publish too AOSP (AOSP is port too from nexus device) .

Whats new :
-Kernel have added new features
-Disabled boot animation
-Check ini was disabled
-Better speed of lte but soon I add patch for better signal of 2G/3G/LTE networks
-Low ram mode enabled
-Go apps support enabled
-Decrease boot time
-Fixed dalvik vm heapsize
-Disabled adb notify
-Enabled support for treble (latest updates get options for use treble on XA1 , now kernel have support later ROM get support for treble !!)
V2:
-Signal Performance
-Save Battery Without Performance Drop
-Allow Purge of Assets To Free Ram
-Smooth Video Stream
-Increase General Performance
-Support for Xperia XA1 PLUS - kernel tested work's fine only G3412 , but can to be sometimes and series speaker bug ... - Than you flash my boot img please make a backup of actual

HOW TO UPGRADE XA1 FOR CORRECT WORKING KERNEL AND OPTIMIZE FOR MY ROM :
1.DOWNLOAD ROM FOR G3112 (CIS)
2.AFTER ,,MAKE'' ROM VIA FLASHTOOL OPEN HIM VIA 7ZIP
3.OPEN META INF
4.CHANGE DEVICE TO YOUR DEVICE MODEL

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: FlashTool
version: 48.1.A.2.21
branding: Customized
cda: 1311-7593
revision: R1A
device: XXXX
cmd25: false
noerase: APPS_LOG,DIAG,QNOVO,USERDATA,CUST-RESET

XXXX - IS YOUR MODEL

5.SAVE FILE AND EXIT (NOW 7 ZIP SAVE MODIFICATIONS)
6.EXIT 7 ZIP
7.START FLASH TOOL
8.FLASH NEW ROM WITH ALL WITHOUT : USERDATA,PARTITIONS,OSV-RESTRICTION,CUST-RESET

THIS DON'T BRICK YOUR DEVICE , THIS PROCEDURE UPDATE YOUR DEVICE AND PARTITIONS TO USE MY ROM AND KERNEL !!

NOW YOU CAN USE CIS STOCK ROM WITH MY KERNEL OR INSTALL MY ROM AND MY KERNEL .

HOW IT WORKS :

STOCK ROM + MY KERNEL = NORMAL PERFORMANCE LITTLE FASTER THAN NORMAL
MY ROM + MY KERNEL = 80% MORE FASTER ROM AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR DEVICE !!

Kernel was dedicated for xperia XA1 (all variants tested and fully working !! )

Kernel:
Android version : stock 8.0 / Lineage os 15.1 (8.1) / AOSP (8.1) / OREO 8.1 (FIRST EDITIONS OF OREO GO WITH DISABLED SOME FUNCTIONS VIA GOOGLE ,WITH PORTED SOME APPS OF SONY TO ROM)

Kernel version : 4.4.83+
Platform : 32bits/64bits
Build number : 48.1.A.2.21

Flashing is very easy because , you can flash new boot img via recovery or fastboot !!
Than you flash my kernel please make backup of actual kernel !!
Backup is for your safe not my .

DEVICES:
All Xperia XA1 - all variants .
Plus and Ultra - This variants to be available soon :) , Temporarily is not available .

If you download my kernel or rom please press thanks and buy me good beer :)
V2 you can install on stock rom !!

All links is short links , click skip ad and download from google drive img file .
Download :
CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Regis23

May 12, 2013
Panevėžys
KERNEL XPERIA XA1

Hello . Today I want to present kernel based on stock , but dedicated for my rom and not only !! .
Soon I publish my own port of Lineage os based on android 8.1 , and I publish too AOSP (AOSP is port too from nexus device) .
Whats new :
Kernel have added new features , disabled boot animation , check ini was disabled , better speed of lte but soon I add patch for better signal of 2G/3G/LTE networks .

Kernel:
Android version : stock 8.0 / Lineage os 15.1 (8.1) / AOSP (8.1)

Flashing is very easy because , you can flash new boot img via recovery or fastboot !!

If you download my kernel or rom please press thanks :)

Download :
Download link to be added today !! Please don't delete this thread .​

Wow nice to hear that, will it work on XA1 Plus G3412 Build. 48.1.A.2.21

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
Now only XA1 . Plus and ultra to be soon !! . AOSP to be first release , but now i test bug's on actual AOSP based on stock

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
Treble on AOSP . This is only on my rom , but recovery have problem with restore and after restore my rom via recovery wifi don't working correct .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180712-194642.png
    Screenshot_20180712-194642.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,230

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
New ROM based on stock Kernel to be soon .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180713-102946.png
    Screenshot_20180713-102946.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,153

AlinPletea

Dec 16, 2017
Will you make a video to show us how to install this safetly? , because 1 Month ago i tried to install a ROM on my XA1 and i totaly bricked, but was repaired in warranty,and i don't want again to happen.

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
Will you make a video to show us how to install this safetly? , because 1 Month ago i tried to install a ROM on my XA1 and i totaly bricked, but was repaired in warranty,and i don't want again to happen.

Via Fastboot :)

Fastboot flash boot boot-v2.img

That's all . You don't need more . Fastboot is very safe and you can install boot img via fastboot .

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
Link for V2 is working correct . Link is shorted because is better . I have statistics how many users download my kernel or rom :)

teamtatty11

Jun 3, 2015
it doesn't stick on the sony logo though it keeps restarting and not progressing any further , i am using xa1 g3121 i had stock rom so should of worked fine i think ? . Any way to restore twrp as i used a different recovery.img before and now i can't use twrp either lol

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
it doesn't stick on the sony logo though it keeps restarting and not progressing any further , i am using xa1 g3121 i had stock rom so should of worked fine i think ? . Any way to restore twrp as i used a different recovery.img before and now i can't use twrp either lol

Soo TWRP at this moment don't working . If you have stock rom in your G3121 (i have too G3121 but reworked to G3112) , you must upgrade your device , not only rom, bootloader, software etc. You must upgrade all ... next you restore rom and kernel . I add soon medium rom and know how about upgrade device .

teamtatty11

Jun 3, 2015
OK I keep looking see for updates will you be able to get recovery working with your kernel and rom? for now I rolled back to nougat and managed to get rooted with twrp again. Frustrating there seems to be no way to get this to work on oreo though. The firmware I have now makes camera pretty rubbish as autofocus doesn't seem to work.

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
OK I keep looking see for updates will you be able to get recovery working with your kernel and rom? for now I rolled back to nougat and managed to get rooted with twrp again. Frustrating there seems to be no way to get this to work on oreo though. The firmware I have now makes camera pretty rubbish as autofocus doesn't seem to work.

In next releases I add recovery working fully with kernel . At this moment re-work your phone without some partitions to G3112 , and use my oreo with kernel in last version (v5 - v5 i upload today) with working autofocus and other nice functions .

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
With the same method . I wrote how to in post . Important is the same model not other !! If you have xa1 you can rework to xa1 too , not to xa1 plus , ultra etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KERNEL XPERIA XA1

Hello . Today I want to present kernel based on stock , but dedicated for my rom and not only !! (you can use this kernel on stock rom , but he can brick your device . On stock you can flash it on your own risk !!) .

Whats new :
    -Kernel have added new features
    -Disabled boot animation
    -Check ini was disabled
    -Better speed of lte but soon I add patch for better signal of 2G/3G/LTE networks
    -Low ram mode enabled
    -Go apps support enabled
    -Decrease boot time
    -Fixed dalvik vm heapsize
    -Disabled adb notify
    -Enabled support for treble (latest updates get options for use treble on XA1 , now kernel have support later ROM get support for treble !!)
    V2:
    -Signal Performance
    -Save Battery Without Performance Drop
    -Allow Purge of Assets To Free Ram
    -Smooth Video Stream
    -Increase General Performance
    -Support for Xperia XA1 PLUS - kernel tested work's fine only G3412 , but can to be sometimes and series speaker bug ... - Than you flash my boot img please make a backup of actual

HOW TO UPGRADE XA1 FOR CORRECT WORKING KERNEL AND OPTIMIZE FOR MY ROM :
    1.DOWNLOAD ROM FOR G3112 (CIS)
    2.AFTER ,,MAKE'' ROM VIA FLASHTOOL OPEN HIM VIA 7ZIP
    3.OPEN META INF
    4.CHANGE DEVICE TO YOUR DEVICE MODEL

Manifest-Version: 1.0
    Created-By: FlashTool
    version: 48.1.A.2.21
    branding: Customized
    cda: 1311-7593
    revision: R1A
    device: XXXX
    cmd25: false
    noerase: APPS_LOG,DIAG,QNOVO,USERDATA,CUST-RESET

XXXX - IS YOUR MODEL

5.SAVE FILE AND EXIT (NOW 7 ZIP SAVE MODIFICATIONS)
    6.EXIT 7 ZIP
    7.START FLASH TOOL
    8.FLASH NEW ROM WITH ALL WITHOUT : USERDATA,PARTITIONS,OSV-RESTRICTION,CUST-RESET

THIS DON'T BRICK YOUR DEVICE , THIS PROCEDURE UPDATE YOUR DEVICE AND PARTITIONS TO USE MY ROM AND KERNEL !!

NOW YOU CAN USE CIS STOCK ROM WITH MY KERNEL OR INSTALL MY ROM AND MY KERNEL .

HOW IT WORKS :

STOCK ROM + MY KERNEL = NORMAL PERFORMANCE LITTLE FASTER THAN NORMAL
    MY ROM + MY KERNEL = 80% MORE FASTER ROM AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR DEVICE !!

Kernel:
    Android version : stock 8.0 / Lineage os 15.1 (8.1) / AOSP (8.1) / OREO 8.1 (FIRST EDITIONS OF OREO GO WITH DISABLED SOME FUNCTIONS VIA GOOGLE ,WITH PORTED SOME APPS OF SONY TO ROM)

DEVICES:
    All Xperia XA1 - all variants .
    Plus and Ultra - This variants to be available soon :) , Temporarily is not available .

If you download my kernel or rom please press thanks and buy me good beer :)
    V2 you can install on stock rom !!

All links is short links , click skip ad and download from google drive img file .
    Download :
    CLICK HERE

But I must to have rooted phone,unloock bootloader,instaled custom rom or I just to use fastboot on the curent Android Oreo?

You should have the bootloader unlocked, so you can use the fastboot to flash this kernel. Just it.
    this didn't work for me got stuck in boot loop
    I have try to use the boot-v2.img on my XA1 (G3116). And I use the fastboot to flash it in my boot, fastboot flash boot "PATH TO FILES" .. The Phone can not boot into system. But I use the fastboot boot "PATH TO FILES", The phone can boot. My ROM version is G3116_48.1.A.2.21_Customized HK.