Votes: 46 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

finalfantasy

May 7, 2011
Okey now the galaxy s2 bootanimation is working perfect and all I need to do is add the sound but it doesn't work when I try to add it. I tried to put it in the data/local/ folder but it didn't work and I tried in system/media but that didn't work either. How do I add the boot sound mp3 file so that it works?

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using xda premium

neekos

Oct 5, 2006
Purchasing apps from Play Store in 3.9

Hi.

Does anyone have issues purchasing apps using the Play store using 3.9?

minhocaz

Jan 19, 2008
Hi.

Yes I Do!!

I can report this as a bug i also found in this ROM

When buying an app (after inserting the credit details) it crashed, I didn't knew if the transaction did happen or not.. then at 2nd try and second crashed finally received a gmail saying the transaction had occurred and after a reboot the play store downloaded finally the full version app...

Hope it can be fixed, seems more people are getting error and since it happen to me twice it must not be coincidence

neekos

Oct 5, 2006
Hi.

Yes I Do!!

When buying an app (after inserting the credit details) it crashed, I didn't knew if the transaction did happen or not.. then at 2nd try and second crashed finally received a gmail saying the transaction had occurred and after a reboot the play store downloaded finally the full version app...

Hope it can be fixed, seems more people are getting error and since it happen to me twice it must not be coincidence

Thanks minhocaz. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has thiss issue. I'm back at 3.7 at the moment as I also experienced this issue with 3.8. Hopefully, MildWild or someone else will be able to work out a fix.

zetolo

Sep 27, 2010
I have some connection issues.. but only with DATA CONNECTION.
Wifi works fine.
Anyone got the same problem ?
My dataconnection won't work :-(

For market issues : try to clear cache from application menu

ironjon

Hi.

Yes I Do!!

Thanks minhocaz. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has thiss issue. I'm back at 3.7 at the moment as I also experienced this issue with 3.8. Hopefully, MildWild or someone else will be able to work out a fix.

Have you try this??
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25120089&postcount=3625

Please try it, you only have to edit one file, it´s easy and quick

neekos

Oct 5, 2006
Yes, the file is build.prop and is in /system
You need a file explorer with root permission

Thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Hi ironjon.

I will try that when I get home this evening. Please can you tell me where the file is located?

Thanks.

Hi ironjon. I just tried it on my phone whil I was at work as I have the 3.9 zip on my sd card. I made the changes and rebooted, but it didn't seem to work :(.
Thanks for trying.

lost2

Sep 4, 2006
Lisboa
Hi all,

After closing gps navigation app, gps widget icon stays ON, although gps status bar icon went OFF.
I then checked "Location & security settings" and found "Use GPS satellites" also ON.
Shouldn't both be OFF (or at least both ON)? Am I missing something here? Can someone also test it? Thx

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA

Lightning_79

Nov 30, 2009
Alarm screen seems to small

As you can see the clock dosn't fit

I have tried many roms and i only get this "bug" with MildWild, both Oxygen and CM version.

I have full wiped before installing

Anyone else have this?

2q3ae1l.png

Last edited:

Ryther

Apr 2, 2012
Martinengo (BG)
Google Pixel 5
Hi all,

After closing gps navigation app, gps widget icon stays ON, although gps status bar icon went OFF.
I then checked "Location & security settings" and found "Use GPS satellites" also ON.
Shouldn't both be OFF (or at least both ON)? Am I missing something here? Can someone also test it? Thx

If you mean the icon which indicate the use of the GPS, then you are wrong, that icon indicate when the GPS it's in use, it's different from switching it off; the GPS, if "ON", it's activated when an app use it, otherwise, if "OFF", the apps cannot use it.

minhocaz

Jan 19, 2008
Have you try this??
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25120089&postcount=3625

Please try it, you only have to edit one file, it´s easy and quick

Thank you

Can you help me describing how to make a manually edit build.properties since I never edit manually a code before?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I have some connection issues.. but only with DATA CONNECTION.
Wifi works fine.
Anyone got the same problem ?
My dataconnection won't work :-(

For market issues : try to clear cache from application menu

Had previously reported problems regaring connections.. was very happy with no problem since i flashed 3.9v but unfortunatly already happen to me twice again the phone to freeze again...

Already noticed that is in between changes from 3g to wifi or reverse situations.. the phone freezes, have to take out the battery to reboot..

Happened alot in previous versions, already twice in 3.9v (only 2times in 1week since flashed)

Any toughts about this problem or ho to solve it?

neekos

Oct 5, 2006
Thank you

Can you help me describing how to make a manually edit build.properties since I never edit manually a code before?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Had previously reported problems regaring connections.. was very happy with no problem since i flashed 3.9v but unfortunatly already happen to me twice again the phone to freeze again...

Already noticed that is in between changes from 3g to wifi or reverse situations.. the phone freezes, have to take out the battery to reboot..

Happened alot in previous versions, already twice in 3.9v (only 2times in 1week since flashed)

Any toughts about this problem or ho to solve it?

Hi minhocaz.

I used a free app from the market called build.prop. After editing it I rebooted, but the problem with paid apps still exists.

Let me know if you manage to get it working.

Thanks

winesh

Jan 5, 2011
This already has been said a couple of time. Im not going to say it, because else you won't learn :p

But Im noticing a strange thing since the 3.9 version. The noob ratio has been increased a lot. Not to say that I know everything, but the most questions (especially hboot questions) are asked like 10-20 times before. So if people just take the effort to read 4-5 pages from the newest page, or at least search for the same question.....

But still very strange that this behavior is caused by update 3.9 :p

Reactions: Ultraschorsch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MildWild V-4.9 JG Based on Oxygen 2.3.2 HTC Desire GSM

2.3.2 Changelog Oxygen 2.3.2
    Gingerbread 2.3.7
    STABLE Kernel - 2.6.35.14_r3
    Added battery controls for brightness & sound in status bar power widget
    Added compact carrier
    Added croation dictionary
    Added option to turn off volume button music controls
    Added swipe-to-clear notifications
    Decreased bootup time
    Improved lock screen animation
    Improved media scanner, now scans all external volumes (/emmc & /sdcard)
    Removed FM support

Features: MildWild V-4.9 JG:

* Gingerbread 2.3.7
    * Kernel latest Thalamus 2.6.35.14 with 2-way call recording
    * Beats Audio integrated
    * Fast
    * Jelly Bean Theme
    * XperiaLauncher
    * MIUI Camera
    * More Android String Translation
    * GPS mod.
    * 720p HW PLAYBACK
    * Disable CPU Rendering
    * Xperia Launcher Port.
    * Dalvik cache is moved to SD
    * "froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition.app2sd is enabled
    * Swipe to Clear Notifications
    * MOTOBLUR DeskClock Alarm (Clock -> Alarm -> Settings -> Alarm Alert Screen -> MOTO BLUR)
    * T9 dialer (has a graphical bug this app is made for cm7.2)
    * MVPS hosts file to block ads, banners, etc.
    * IO performance
    * Hardware rendering
    * Many more sytem tweaks
    Tweak`s:

*Battery saving by reducing wifi scan interval etc
    *Better performance
    *Better battery life
    *Faster database access
    *IO performance
    *Hardware rendering
    *Decrease dialing delay
    *improve overall touch responsiveness
    *improve scrolling responsiveness
    *3G signal tweaks
    *Fix some application issues
    *Disable blackscreen issue after a call
    *hitting the volume rocker will not wake phone
    *button lights on when screen is on
    *Some RAM tweak´s
    *Many more....

default_wallpaperlgoef.png

DOWNLOAD MildWild V-4.9 JG
    Could you also upload an unthemed version once it's done? :) if it's not to much work of course!
    Thanks for keeping our old desire alive man

the relase is today or tomorrow for 4.5.0 FINAL...commes bug free and with theme:good:
    finito della musica:D
    notice!
    MildWild V-4.5.0 is on the way. this will be my last Oxygen Based rom!
    I started with Oxygen 1.0... I end with Oxygen 4.5.0 no roalex Update in the last rom.
    my last rom is my best rom:cool:60% more speed..etc
    some will hate me for it..sorry my time is over..big thanks @ all It was a very cool time

screenshot-1353483796h6rnd.png
    MildWild MW-1 comes out on Sunday

screenshot_2012-05-24gecfl.png