Humble Bundle OUYA Compatibility List | Humble Bundle Android 8

Search This thread
EDIT: Once, or rather if, the gamestick gets end user legitimate support for sideloading, would anyone like me to go back through the list and do more testing on that device?

Since I've bought every Humble Bundle (excluding some weeklys), I figured I'd go through all the available Android games from them and check their compatibility with the OUYA.

So here is the list of all the games I tried (installed using the Humble Bundle App) and the results... Games listed as being playable with the touchpad would obviously work better using a mouse, but based on my opinion, I felt they were at least functional with the touchpad.

100% compatibility (given OUYA redemption key)
Towerfall - For Sale via Humble Store

Runs and works with Controller(s)
Anodyne (Continue and Back Button are Mapped to same button...could be problematic...) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Another World (Tapping Middle Button brings menu up, but then quickly goes to title)
Canabalt (Humble v1.1, OUYA v2.02)
Dynamite Jack (Need to manually set button controls)
EDGE - Classic
EDGE - Extended
Incredipede [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Metal Slug 3 (Not playable with Xbox 360 Controller) (Unable to Use Credits/Continue After Death)
Raiden Legacy (Not playable with Xbox 360 Controller)
Solar 2
Super Hexagon
The Bard's Tale [ADDED 10/20/2013] (Reported incompatibility with wireless Logitech controllers)
Time Surfer (EVEN SHOWS UP IN PLAY SECTION) [ADDED 10/20/2013]

Runs and Playable with Touchpad or Mouse
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Warzone: Mobile Campaign
Broken Sword: Director's Cut [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Cogs
Contre Jour
Desert Bus [ADDED 12/02/2013]
EPOCH [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Difficult, but doable; mouse recommended)
Fieldrunners
Frozen Synapse (beta) (Unable to zoom) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Gemini Rue [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Greed Corp [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Hero Academy [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Kingdom Rush [ADDED 12/02/2013]
Little Inferno [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Machinarium (Mobile (>1024x600)) (must make fast touch movements for such a large play area)
McPixel [ADDED 06/26/2013]
Osmos (Mobile)
Plants vs. Zombies
rymdkapsel [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Only shows up in Humble Bundle App for launching, Warns that it requires Google Play Services, works fine without)
Sleepwalker's Journey [ADDED 06/18/2013]
SpellTower [ADDED 12/02/2013]
Spirits
Splice
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords & Soldiers HD
Ticket to Ride [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Waking Mars
World Of Goo
Zen Bound 2
Avadon: The Black Fortress (Tablet)*
Machinarium (Tablet (>1280x800))*
Osmos (Tablet (>8"))*
SpaceChem (Tablet (>5"))*
Uplink (Tablet (> 7"))*

Runs, but very difficult or impossible to play with Touchpad
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Aquaria [ADDED 06/18/2013] (Reportedly working as of 10/20/2013)
BIT.TRIP BEAT (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Beat Hazard Ultra (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Bloons TD 5 (Possibly Playable with Mouse) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Carmageddon [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Eufloria HD (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Fractal [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Funky Smugglers (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Hundreds [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Is possible, but warning of multi touch support makes it potentially difficult in later rounds)
Jack Lumber [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Karateka Classic [ADDED 10/20/2013]
NightSky (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
Organ Trail (Humble v1.6.6.3, OUYA v1.6) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Pulse* [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Punch Quest [ADDED 10/20/2013]
QWOP [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Ridiculous Fishing [ADDED 12/02/2013] (requires motion control)
Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack
Smuggle Truck
Snuggle Truck
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor [ADDED 12/02/2013]
Star Command (Possibly Playable with Mouse) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Works with OUYA controller, for Left/Right/Down...but no jump; does not work with 360) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
Swordigo [ADDED 12/02/2013]
The Room
Worms 2: Armageddon [ADDED 10/20/2013]

Unable to Start
Anomaly 2 [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Bad Hotel [ADDED 12/30/2013]
Bladeslinger (Loops while loading)
God of Blades (Does not take touchpad as tap to start) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Ravensword: Shadowlands (Cannot select anything when prompted to use detected controller...) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
Toki Tori (Kicks back to home screen)

To Be Tested
///

*Listed by Humble Bundle App as Unsupported

Sorry if this list is a bit strange to some, I just felt it was the best way to display the information for any person regardless of technical expertise...and if I missed any Humble Bundle games, let me know or post your own results and I'll add them to the list.

And for reference, here is the information from the Humble Bundle App. Additionally, these were all tested on the OUYA 1.0.5 firmware. Note, that subsequent testing will always be done on latest OUYA firmware, despite this information.
Code:
Device Model          OUYA Console
Humble App Version    1.3.3
OS Version            4.1.2
Screen Layout         large
Screen Width          1920
Screen Height         1080

I've also gone ahead and posted this list at the following locations...
CAG
OUYA Forums

Last edited:

TadeoNYC

May 9, 2013
New York
How did you get a game started in Raiden Legacy? I tried it out a few days ago, but couldn't get one started.

I hope some of these devs add controller support in the upcoming months.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How did you get a game started in Raiden Legacy? I tried it out a few days ago, but couldn't get one started.

I hope some of these devs add controller support in the upcoming months.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just like with most other games, use the touchpad/mouse to select the given Raiden game you want to play. A double-tap will select the game, and a double-tap + hold and drag will very difficultly let you scroll between games.

Once in game, controls only seem to function with the OUYA controller (vs Xbox 360 controller), and only with the D-Pad.

TadeoNYC

May 9, 2013
New York
Just like with most other games, use the touchpad/mouse to select the given Raiden game you want to play. A double-tap will select the game, and a double-tap + hold and drag will very difficultly let you scroll between games.

Once in game, controls only seem to function with the OUYA controller (vs Xbox 360 controller), and only with the D-Pad.

I'll give it a try again, I don't recall having to double tap any game menus in any other games. If it was like most other games then it wouldn't have been an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'll give it a try again, I don't recall having to double tap any game menus in any other games. If it was like most other games then it wouldn't have been an issue.

I only meant most games as in most Humble Bundle games, alot of them I tested needed double tapping. Anyways, were you able to get a game started now?

Thanks for the complete list. I'd compiled about an identical list myself but didn't think of sharing it since I only had one Humble Bundle and you have that one listed.
Thanks, and ya, I figured since I had most every Humble Bundle I should take advantage and test everything so no one else has too. And speaking of the bundles, would it be helpful to list the specific bundles I have, and thus this list applies to? I only say because I might be missing something just because I've skipped a few weekly bundles (for example, the current weekly I've yet to get, and it includes Sleepwalker’s Journey, which I've not tested).

Sent from my OUYA Console using xda premium Thanks for taking the time to do this!
Thanks, and no problem, figured it will help save alot of people time figuring out what works.

Reactions: iNdioNicarao

dibblebill

Jun 3, 2012
Raleigh, NC
www.youtube.com
I only meant most games as in most Humble Bundle games, alot of them I tested needed double tapping. Anyways, were you able to get a game started now?

Thanks, and ya, I figured since I had most every Humble Bundle I should take advantage and test everything so no one else has too. And speaking of the bundles, would it be helpful to list the specific bundles I have, and thus this list applies to? I only say because I might be missing something just because I've skipped a few weekly bundles (for example, the current weekly I've yet to get, and it includes Sleepwalker’s Journey, which I've not tested).

Thanks, and no problem, figured it will help save alot of people time figuring out what works.

Maybe. I just have the bundle with Beat Hazard

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

slapo12

Jun 20, 2013
updated with current weekly bundle and Humble Bundle with Android 6

I have a good number of humble bundles as well, and I really appreciate the compilation of this list. I just tried Metal Slug3 as the first game, but I couldn't seem to figure out what correlates to the "start" button on the ouya controller. Once you die, you should be able to press the equivalent of "start" to continue, but I can't seem to figure out what to press

I have a good number of humble bundles as well, and I really appreciate the compilation of this list. I just tried Metal Slug3 as the first game, but I couldn't seem to figure out what correlates to the "start" button on the ouya controller. Once you die, you should be able to press the equivalent of "start" to continue, but I can't seem to figure out what to press

Alright, I'll redownload and test. I seem to recall just being able to use the OUYA button as start (not hold or double tap)...but that could have been a different game, I've obviously gone through alot of games, lol

EDIT: Tested, and tried all I could, guess you are unable to continue after death, guess it'll only be playable for the die hard metal slug fans, haha. Anyways, thanks for pointing it out/bringing it up.

Last edited:

d-shade

Apr 10, 2010
Anchorage
Alright, I'll redownload and test. I seem to recall just being able to use the OUYA button as start (not hold or double tap)...but that could have been a different game, I've obviously gone through alot of games, lol

EDIT: Tested, and tried all I could, guess you are unable to continue after death, guess it'll only be playable for the die hard metal slug fans, haha. Anyways, thanks for pointing it out/bringing it up.

Thanks for the list, now I don't have to waste so much time waiting for these games to download. I tried metal slug and noticed the unable to continue thing, mentioned it in the sideloaded apps thread a while ago, but that thread is to hard to comb through so I am glad this one is being updated. I haven't used my OUYA since I ran into lag issues using the snes emu from the OUYA store so I haven't been able to try the current android bundle. I also have an issue with my button getting stuck under the faceplate and OUYA support is so slow and unresponsive I am still waiting for either replacement plates or what every they are suppose to do with that issue.

Thanks for the list, now I don't have to waste so much time waiting for these games to download. I tried metal slug and noticed the unable to continue thing, mentioned it in the sideloaded apps thread a while ago, but that thread is to hard to comb through so I am glad this one is being updated. I haven't used my OUYA since I ran into lag issues using the snes emu from the OUYA store so I haven't been able to try the current android bundle. I also have an issue with my button getting stuck under the faceplate and OUYA support is so slow and unresponsive I am still waiting for either replacement plates or what every they are suppose to do with that issue.

Thanks, no problem, and try your OUYA again, alot of lag issues were resolved in recent updates. And I'm like 90% sure there is a means to get replacement controllers or covers, as the button sticking was a known issues that got resolved with later shipments.

d-shade

Apr 10, 2010
Anchorage
Thanks, no problem, and try your OUYA again, alot of lag issues were resolved in recent updates. And I'm like 90% sure there is a means to get replacement controllers or covers, as the button sticking was a known issues that got resolved with later shipments.

I actually got a response from them today after emailing them once last week(the said they would send me on and attach a shipping label that I never got) and emailed them again today asking what was going on and they said they will fedex me plates and will include return shipping label.

I will prob hook the ouya back up tomorrow, I plugged in my ps3 in where the ouya was so I can finally get around to playing yakuza 4.

TadeoNYC

May 9, 2013
New York
I actually got a response from them today after emailing them once last week(the said they would send me on and attach a shipping label that I never got) and emailed them again today asking what was going on and they said they will fedex me plates and will include return shipping label.

I will prob hook the ouya back up tomorrow, I plugged in my ps3 in where the ouya was so I can finally get around to playing yakuza 4.

Test your analog stick for dead zones, and push the bottom triggers all the way in and down to be sure they don't stick.

Any update on the Mobile Bundle 2? I purchased it but haven't tried Bloons TD 5, Carmageddon, God of Blades, Karateka Classic, Punch Quest, QWOP, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Star Command, or Time Surfer on the Ouya yet.

I'm assuming that Rs:Sl has the same awkward problems that the Google Play version has.
Because of the way its combat works, I'm assuming that Star Command is unplayable also.

The others? No clue. Would be nice though if GoB actually worked here...

Edit: Well, Carmageddon appears a no-go... can get through the menu using the touchpad, but it's rather hard to do dual-screen-sticks with a single touchpad. :)
God of Blades just goes to the start screen where it tells you to tap to start, and then... tapping doesn't start. Sadness.
Not surprisingly, QWOP is just as bad on the Ouya as it would be with a mouse. Still unplayable, but that's QWOP for you. So... touchpad playable, for someone with god-hands.
Punch Quest is touchpad playable. Switching between combat sides is awkward enough that I don't find it fun, but technically playable.
Time Surfer is... surprising. It actually goes into the Ouya Play section rather than the usual Make, and it works. Left stick controls the time rewind (and moves you in the menus), O makes you dive (and selects), and A goes back through menus.
Bloons TD 5 works with the touchpad. I suggest setting it to not drop until you click the check box, since you may need to move a few times to get your monkey placed properly. If you have good placement, it's playable. If you depend on actually doing anything during the levels... you're toast.
Karateka is rather awkward, but playable with the touchpad. Basically decide on a single attack though, since you're not likely to get to dodge or change often.
Yep, Ravensword has the same holdup as the Google Play version. Game Controller Detected, Do you wish to use a controller to play... and you can't select Yes or No. Unplayable since you can't get past that.
Star Command is, as expected, mostly working with the touchpad. It's more clicking and dragging than I'd enjoy, but... someone may feel the need to experience trekkie life enough to battle through it.

Using the categories above:
Controller: Time Surfer.
Touchpad - Playable: Bloons TD 5, Karateka, Punch Quest, Star Command.
Touchpad - Impossible: Carmageddon, QWOP.
No start: God of Blades, Ravensword.

Last edited:
Reactions: EarthBoundX5

TadeoNYC

May 9, 2013
New York
Latest bundle includes Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede and Anodyne. If you beat the average, you’ll also receive Worms Reloaded (includes mobile version Worms 2: Armageddon) and The Bard’s Tale!

Servers must be swamped at inXile because the 3.5GB ofobb files for Bard's Tale are only 85% downloaded after several hours on Ethernet. It looks like this should work, or I am going to be annoyed off no other good games are added. I had to move almost everything off the internal memory to download it. (Edit) the game FULLY supports OUYA controller right down to the default button assignments in on screen menus. Very promising for the other games. Now I'll dump it to my HDD with foldermount and go to sleep happy.

I've only tested Incredipede so far and it doesn't seem playable. Some controller support in menus, so it is worth a second look. I'll find some time too install it on my Nexus 7 and figure out the gameplay and then try again on OUYA.

Is there any way to get screen touch emulation for the games that require it? It doesn't seem like it should be such an obstacle in launching games that may provide controller support.

I see Aquaria listed as unplayable, but I am pretty sure it's playable with a controller now. I started a game but didn't dive to far in to the gameplay
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: EarthBoundX5
Sorry for the long time to add these; I've been incredibly busy. Just updated list with games from the Humble Mobile Bundle 2 and Humble Bundle with Android 7

EDIT:
Any update on the Mobile Bundle 2? I purchased it but haven't tried Bloons TD 5, Carmageddon, God of Blades, Karateka Classic, Punch Quest, QWOP, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Star Command, or Time Surfer on the Ouya yet.

I'm assuming that Rs:Sl has the same awkward problems that the Google Play version has.
Because of the way its combat works, I'm assuming that Star Command is unplayable also.

Edit: Well, Carmageddon appears a no-go... can get through the menu using the touchpad, but it's rather hard to do dual-screen-sticks with a single touchpad. :)
God of Blades just goes to the start screen where it tells you to tap to start, and then... tapping doesn't start. Sadness.
Not surprisingly, QWOP is just as bad on the Ouya as it would be with a mouse. Still unplayable, but that's QWOP for you. So... touchpad playable, for someone with god-hands.
Punch Quest is touchpad playable. Switching between combat sides is awkward enough that I don't find it fun, but technically playable.
Time Surfer is... surprising. It actually goes into the Ouya Play section rather than the usual Make, and it works. Left stick controls the time rewind (and moves you in the menus), O makes you dive (and selects), and A goes back through menus.
Bloons TD 5 works with the touchpad. I suggest setting it to not drop until you click the check box, since you may need to move a few times to get your monkey placed properly. If you have good placement, it's playable. If you depend on actually doing anything during the levels... you're toast.
Karateka is rather awkward, but playable with the touchpad. Basically decide on a single attack though, since you're not likely to get to dodge or change often.
Yep, Ravensword has the same holdup as the Google Play version. Game Controller Detected, Do you wish to use a controller to play... and you can't select Yes or No. Unplayable since you can't get past that.
Star Command is, as expected, mostly working with the touchpad. It's more clicking and dragging than I'd enjoy, but... someone may feel the need to experience trekkie life enough to battle through it.

Latest bundle includes Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede and Anodyne. If you beat the average, you’ll also receive Worms Reloaded (includes mobile version Worms 2: Armageddon) and The Bard’s Tale!

Servers must be swamped at inXile because the 3.5GB ofobb files for Bard's Tale are only 85% downloaded after several hours on Ethernet. It looks like this should work, or I am going to be annoyed off no other good games are added. I had to move almost everything off the internal memory to download it. (Edit) the game FULLY supports OUYA controller right down to the default button assignments in on screen menus. Very promising for the other games. Now I'll dump it to my HDD with foldermount and go to sleep happy.

I've only tested Incredipede so far and it doesn't seem playable. Some controller support in menus, so it is worth a second look. I'll find some time too install it on my Nexus 7 and figure out the gameplay and then try again on OUYA.

Is there any way to get screen touch emulation for the games that require it? It doesn't seem like it should be such an obstacle in launching games that may provide controller support.

I see Aquaria listed as unplayable, but I am pretty sure it's playable with a controller now. I started a game but didn't dive to far in to the gameplay
Worms Reloaded was touchpad only, not playable.

Haven't tried this edition of Bards Tale, but the Play Store version works with controller so I'm expecting this one to work as well.
Wow, I am terribly sorry everyone! I was not aware there was any urgency to update the list...I guess I don't receive email updates when there are posts to my thread anymore! Really wish I saw these posts before I just went through and tested everything myself! Could've saved time on that Bard's Tale download!

Anyways, I'll try out Aquaria myself later, but make a note in the OP for now

Last edited:

TadeoNYC

May 9, 2013
New York
Bard's Tale will not recognize controller if Logitech dongle is attached, it launches with touch controls and hardware controls are not offered as an option.

How did Incredipede work? Is there an option for controller, or perhaps I had my wireless mouse plugged in?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: Once, or rather if, the gamestick gets end user legitimate support for sideloading, would anyone like me to go back through the list and do more testing on that device?

Since I've bought every Humble Bundle (excluding some weeklys), I figured I'd go through all the available Android games from them and check their compatibility with the OUYA.

So here is the list of all the games I tried (installed using the Humble Bundle App) and the results... Games listed as being playable with the touchpad would obviously work better using a mouse, but based on my opinion, I felt they were at least functional with the touchpad.

100% compatibility (given OUYA redemption key)
    Towerfall - For Sale via Humble Store

Runs and works with Controller(s)
    Anodyne (Continue and Back Button are Mapped to same button...could be problematic...) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Another World (Tapping Middle Button brings menu up, but then quickly goes to title)
    Canabalt (Humble v1.1, OUYA v2.02)
    Dynamite Jack (Need to manually set button controls)
    EDGE - Classic
    EDGE - Extended
    Incredipede [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Metal Slug 3 (Not playable with Xbox 360 Controller) (Unable to Use Credits/Continue After Death)
    Raiden Legacy (Not playable with Xbox 360 Controller)
    Solar 2
    Super Hexagon
    The Bard's Tale [ADDED 10/20/2013] (Reported incompatibility with wireless Logitech controllers)
    Time Surfer (EVEN SHOWS UP IN PLAY SECTION) [ADDED 10/20/2013]

Runs and Playable with Touchpad or Mouse
    Anomaly Korea
    Anomaly Warzone: Mobile Campaign
    Broken Sword: Director's Cut [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Cogs
    Contre Jour
    Desert Bus [ADDED 12/02/2013]
    EPOCH [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Difficult, but doable; mouse recommended)
    Fieldrunners
    Frozen Synapse (beta) (Unable to zoom) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Gemini Rue [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Greed Corp [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Hero Academy [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Kingdom Rush [ADDED 12/02/2013]
    Little Inferno [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Machinarium (Mobile (>1024x600)) (must make fast touch movements for such a large play area)
    McPixel [ADDED 06/26/2013]
    Osmos (Mobile)
    Plants vs. Zombies
    rymdkapsel [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Only shows up in Humble Bundle App for launching, Warns that it requires Google Play Services, works fine without)
    Sleepwalker's Journey [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    SpellTower [ADDED 12/02/2013]
    Spirits
    Splice
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
    Swords & Soldiers HD
    Ticket to Ride [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Waking Mars
    World Of Goo
    Zen Bound 2
    Avadon: The Black Fortress (Tablet)*
    Machinarium (Tablet (>1280x800))*
    Osmos (Tablet (>8"))*
    SpaceChem (Tablet (>5"))*
    Uplink (Tablet (> 7"))*

Runs, but very difficult or impossible to play with Touchpad
    AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Aquaria [ADDED 06/18/2013] (Reportedly working as of 10/20/2013)
    BIT.TRIP BEAT (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Beat Hazard Ultra (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Bloons TD 5 (Possibly Playable with Mouse) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Carmageddon [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Crayon Physics Deluxe (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
    Eufloria HD (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Fractal [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Funky Smugglers (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Hundreds [ADDED 12/02/2013] (Is possible, but warning of multi touch support makes it potentially difficult in later rounds)
    Jack Lumber [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Karateka Classic [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    NightSky (Possibly Playable with Mouse)
    Organ Trail (Humble v1.6.6.3, OUYA v1.6) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Pulse* [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Punch Quest [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    QWOP [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Ridiculous Fishing [ADDED 12/02/2013] (requires motion control)
    Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack
    Smuggle Truck
    Snuggle Truck
    Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor [ADDED 12/02/2013]
    Star Command (Possibly Playable with Mouse) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Works with OUYA controller, for Left/Right/Down...but no jump; does not work with 360) [ADDED 06/18/2013]
    Swordigo [ADDED 12/02/2013]
    The Room
    Worms 2: Armageddon [ADDED 10/20/2013]

Unable to Start
    Anomaly 2 [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Bad Hotel [ADDED 12/30/2013]
    Bladeslinger (Loops while loading)
    God of Blades (Does not take touchpad as tap to start) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Ravensword: Shadowlands (Cannot select anything when prompted to use detected controller...) [ADDED 10/20/2013]
    Toki Tori (Kicks back to home screen)

To Be Tested
    ///

*Listed by Humble Bundle App as Unsupported

Sorry if this list is a bit strange to some, I just felt it was the best way to display the information for any person regardless of technical expertise...and if I missed any Humble Bundle games, let me know or post your own results and I'll add them to the list.

And for reference, here is the information from the Humble Bundle App. Additionally, these were all tested on the OUYA 1.0.5 firmware. Note, that subsequent testing will always be done on latest OUYA firmware, despite this information.
    Code:
    Device Model          OUYA Console
    Humble App Version    1.3.3
    OS Version            4.1.2
    Screen Layout         large
    Screen Width          1920
    Screen Height         1080

I've also gone ahead and posted this list at the following locations...
    CAG
    OUYA Forums

Thanks for the complete list. I'd compiled about an identical list myself but didn't think of sharing it since I only had one Humble Bundle and you have that one listed.

Sent from my OUYA Console using xda premium Thanks for taking the time to do this!
    updated with current weekly bundle and Humble Bundle with Android 6