please help i am in no mans land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

htcuser3000

Apr 3, 2014
all i want to do is install an official update from htc but i have twrp installed and there is no stock for my model 1.12.73.17

what can i do ? if i can solve this i will have to leave my phone like this for good or end up ruining it.

should i just install the official update or will that ruin my phone too ? please help

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
all i want to do is install an official update from htc but i have twrp installed and there is no stock for my model 1.12.73.17

what can i do ? if i can solve this i will have to leave my phone like this for good or end up ruining it.

should i just install the official update or will that ruin my phone too ? please help

Is the phone rooted as well? Have you made any other modifications to the phone?

mr.dj26

Oct 31, 2010
the update wont flash through twrp since its a custom recovery. (thats what I know)

anyways, assuming that you have your bootloader unlocked and a custom recovery installed, why dont you just do a backup of ur current rom and flash a new custom rom like viper or insert coin. they provide the latest updates.

htcuser3000

Apr 3, 2014
the update wont flash through twrp since its a custom recovery. (thats what I know)

anyways, assuming that you have your bootloader unlocked and a custom recovery installed, why dont you just do a backup of ur current rom and flash a new custom rom like viper or insert coin. they provide the latest updates.

so i just install ota through htc and everything will be fine ?

htcuser3000

Apr 3, 2014
Stop double posting http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2729439 there has been load of information given to you on your first thread you started. I also nicely told you to read & read again to make sure you know what you are doing

Sent from space

i pm you and you never replied.

i am getting all kinds of different advice and its not helping.

iv made it simple. i just want to install the official update so can i just do it and my phone will be fine ? my phone is rooted and has twrp. is there a way to just update through twrp ? if so i can not see it

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
i pm you and you never replied.

i am getting all kinds of different advice and its not helping.

iv made it simple. i just want to install the official update so can i just do it and my phone will be fine ? my phone is rooted and has twrp. is there a way to just update through twrp ? if so i can not see it

You're getting different advice cause you're double-posting and not sticking to one person's advice

Reactions: elsworth1983

elsworth1983

Mar 16, 2011
Lancaster,UK
Me and most people do have life's families & jobs we just don't sit here to help people out as I have mentioned before I give you loads of information to help you and as so as other me members. We all wasn't born to know how to root and unlock bootloaders or get s-off some people know more and they write great information on how to do it now go and use Google and the search function what is implemented into xda to stop multiple posts.

Sent from space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts