[ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Search This thread

brosenz

May 5, 2010
US
Google Pixel 7 Pro
URGENT HELP - Brick

I had installed CM 10.1 successfully and everything was fine. The I installed Perseus Kernel from ROM Manager and it booted into Recovery (CWM) and installed Perseus without a problem, then when rebooting I got stuck on the screen "Samsung GALAXY Note II". I've tried to press the Vol-, Vol+ and Vol-, Home, remove Battery, etc, to try to get into Recovery or Download mode but nothing, I always get the same screen "Samsung GALAXY Note II". Please an help or advice on how to get into Recovery or Download mode, what should I do?.

NOTE: I already removed the SD Card and SIM Card.

Thanks a lot

ViciousMo

Dec 2, 2012
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Perseus is a TW kernel. You dun goofed. Go to a backup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

brosenz

May 5, 2010
US
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Last edited:

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
Thanks, I just installed ForceKernel (OC TO 1,920Mhz) and then run some benchmarks and it's much slower than Perseus, I used to get in Perseus around 7,500 in Quadrant and now I get around 4,500 to 5,500, am I doing something wrong ?

NOTE: I am using SetCPU and the Governor is "pegasusq"

world is going to end because your ePenis has narrowed because of less score?
that's damn hard.

ksoze

Jul 20, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 III
Sony Xperia 1 IV
installed today

everything seems to be working ok but the camera when it uses flash

and I'm no longer getting LTE speeds

my phone says "4g" but it's only HSPA speeds I'm getting

note 2 settings only says HSPA radio installed don't know if that matters

I've got it using an LTE apn as well

i317m on rogers

I have similar issues with LTE - only getting HSPA+ - not even 4G is showing up for me. Tried flashing the modem again - no luck. Under the *#*#INFO#*#* menu, when I try to force it to LTE - I get Unknown Network. My carrier is Koodo / Telus - Rogers i317M

Reverted back to Touchwiz for now - which is a real shame, since CM10.1 was so much smoother.

thedrizzle

May 12, 2007

Thanks, I just installed ForceKernel (OC TO 1,920Mhz) and then run some benchmarks and it's much slower than Perseus, I used to get in Perseus around 7,500 in Quadrant and now I get around 4,500 to 5,500, am I doing something wrong ?

1. If you don't know the difference between a TW kernel and an AOSP kernel, you shouldn't be flashing anything until you read some more.

2. Do NOT post benchmarks in here. I'm almost positive the devs don't care, and neither does anyone else. These roms and kernels get a LOT of meticulous work tailored specifically to the device they're for. Some bull**** number from quadrant means nothing.

3. Read the OP. If you 're running anything but the stock Rom/kernel, YOU GET NO SUPPORT. So don't ask.

Reactions: surge27

ksoze

Jul 20, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 III
Sony Xperia 1 IV
I have similar issues with LTE - only getting HSPA+ - not even 4G is showing up for me. Tried flashing the modem again - no luck. Under the *#*#INFO#*#* menu, when I try to force it to LTE - I get Unknown Network. My carrier is Koodo / Telus - Rogers i317M

Reverted back to Touchwiz for now - which is a real shame, since CM10.1 was so much smoother.

Got LTE working now - used ODIN to flash back to root injected rom found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2004650

Installed recovery, then flashed: cm-10.1-20130215-NIGHTLY-t0lte.zip

LTE is working along with WiFi tethering. Not sure about the LTE speeds just yet - LTE coverage at my house is spotty.

With cm-10.1-20130217-NIGHTLY-t0lte.zip my tethering stops working - unable to connect at all using another Android phone. Going back to the previous nightly fixes it.

Steviemac12

Jan 22, 2012
Newmarket, Ontario

Hi Madmack,
Just came over from the Skyrocket, now that I have my new GN2.

Just rooted and flashed this Rom, and it is running amazing.

Thank you for your hard work.

Steve

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Reactions: madmack

mzimmer88

Nov 2, 2010
Is anyone else having issues with their SD card? If I connect my phone to my PC the SD Card doesn't show a current view of the SD card contents. Like it won't have files that I just put on the SD Card before connecting and sometimes it shows files that I had deleted. This even happens when I connect it to a PC that I had never had it connected to... I am using a 64GB SD Card too.

Any thoughts?

All files show up correctly if I transfer them to the internal SD.

Last edited:

Skwerl23

Aug 10, 2011

Is anyone else having issues with their SD card? If I connect my phone to my PC the SD Card doesn't show a current view of the SD card contents. Like it won't have files that I just put on the SD Card before connecting and sometimes it shows files that I had deleted. This even happens when I connect it to a PC that I had never had it connected to... I am using a 64GB SD Card too.

Any thoughts?

My phone does this when I connect it to my media player. It did it on touchwiz ROMs. Try "rescan media" from the market.

My external hard drive sometimes does it too. I think its a way the file structure works. Just normal to all.
Sent from my GN2 using XDA app.

Reactions: mzimmer88

mzimmer88

Nov 2, 2010
My phone does this when I connect it to my media player. It did it on touchwiz ROMs. Try "rescan media" from the market.

My external hard drive sometimes does it too. I think its a way the file structure works. Just normal to all.

This worked. THANKS!!!

EDIT: This worked but I feel like my file transfer time has increased 100x : /

Last edited:

Skwerl23

Aug 10, 2011

This worked. THANKS!!!

EDIT: This worked but I feel like my file transfer time has increased 100x : /

That might just take a restart of phone or PC or both.

Rescan media won't slow speeds. Unless your scanning during transfer. All it does is tell the system that it's files have changed. Please recheck.

Sometimes let it scan. Give it a min. Then connect to PC.

Technology still has issues. Just have to deal :/

Last edited:

crunk954

Apr 9, 2007
I've seen some people say the are able to save to memory card when using the camera is this correct because I cant....

TIA

MonsterBandit

Dec 10, 2010
New Jersey

I've seen some people say the are able to save to memory card when using the camera is this correct because I cant....

TIA

I manually moved my files from internal to external SD...also if your in camera app settings while holding the phone in landscape the "store location" option is listed twice...also I havent had a chance to check google issue tracker yet but where/how can I enable pisca sync in the gallery? Where would be found in the code and how might I go about looking a "fix"

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

I manually moved my files from internal to external SD...also if your in camera app settings while holding the phone in landscape the "store location" option is listed twice...also I havent had a chance to check google issue tracker yet but where/how can I enable pisca sync in the gallery? Where would be found in the code and how might I go about looking a "fix"

I'm pretty sure that the "store location", is referring to YOUR location, and not where you want to store your pics.
But I only see it once in landscape.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Steviemac12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wik: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T0lte_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

Downgrading to 4.1.x ROMs:
    - After flashing your 4.1 ROM, flash the attached file to move your sdcard content out of the 0/ subfolder.

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=t0lteatt

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#t0lteatt/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    eAJJIl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    Great friggin' news:

Yep, we did it again! Our opensource audio HAL seems to work almost fine.
    Incall earpiece, speaker, mic and bluetooth are working. A2dp works also.
    Since Google Now works properly i assume the Camcorder will be fine, too.
    Headset is working as well.

Download: cm-10.1-20130125-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip
    Please test it.

Known bugs:
    - mic mute broken during calls

you got codeworkx and sbrissen to thank for kick starting this. :highfive::highfive:
    Members yet another Development Thread Cleaned of the OT/Drama/Not Needed type posts, shall we get back to development. And consider this your Warning any more of these not needed type posts, I will be passing out "treats", Thank You.

BTW how about Members attempt to fix their own problems with a little homework and searching. Instead of posting and waiting on others to come up with your solutions. Thanks

world is going to end because your ePenis has narrowed because of less score?
    that's damn hard.
    Please test if this fixes audio over bluetooth for you:
    cm-10.1-20130120-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip