OEM NOKIA ROMs - Download & Flashable - Now Supports 93 Devices!

Search This thread

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
PLEASE NOTE, THESE TOOLS MAY NOT WORK ANYMORE DUE TO SERVER ACCESS BEING LIMITED TO NOKIA SUPPORT PERSONNEL ONLY.

WARNING!!!

THESE FILES CAN DESTROY YOUR PHONE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THEY CAN ALSO VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!!

WARNING!!!

UPDATE: Video Tutorial Now Available

Sorry about the Choppy Audio. I need a new Mic.​

Using the Links and Video posted here, you can download, install and run the Nokia Care Suite software. This software allows you to download the Latest STOCK OEM ROMs directly from Nokia Servers. It also allows you to flash these ROMs to your Nokia Phones. Keep in mind, this WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE CLEAN! So, be sure you have a backup of all your data, photos, videos, texts messages, etc... EVERYTHING

PS: Use these at Your Own Risk! I will not be held responsible if you destroy your new Lumia with these. With that said, I've flashed my own Lumia 900 8 times and my Lumia 920 3 times with no ill effects.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSIONS FROM HERE:
Download Nokia_Care_Suite_PST_5.0_2012.51.4.4.zip from mirrorcreator.com Use this to flash or Unbrick your phone.

Download Nokia_DataPackage_Manager_2012.18.0.zip from mirrorcreator.com Use this to download Multiple ROMs. NOT needed, as Care Suite will download individual ROMs.

Running Windows 8?
You must edit the Registry to Enable installing MSI Files as Administrator, then you need to right click on the installer file and select Run as Administrator. You can use the manual method to install the Registry edit, or you can download and run the file to install it.

Manually Add this Registry Edit to enable installing MSI Files as Administrator:
Code:
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\Shell\runas]
"HasLUAShield"=""
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\Command]
@=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,\
  00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,6d,00,\
  73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\
  00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00

OR, Download This Registry Edit File and double click it to install the Registry Edit.
Install Registry Edit Use this to install

Remove Registry Edit Use this to remove

attachment.php

Update: Now, MORE products supported. There are now 93 supported phones!!!
attachment.php

Last edited:

Laquox

Apr 2, 2011
They aren't there yet, but with SO MUCH interest in the Lumia Series, I'm sure it won't be long. :D

Personally I am waiting for custom themese and the ability to use freaking internet sharing without ponying up the extra 30 dollars US that the darn phone comes built with. Oh registry tweak where are you!?

revxx14

Feb 6, 2011
Chicago
ghostlyco.de
I'd be surprised if there isn't at least an Interop unlock within a month.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Last edited:

zoso28

Feb 17, 2008
East Coast
Is anyone else able to install the care suite on a win 7 64 bit system? I keep getting errors that I need some x86 c++ thing installed, which leads me to believe there is no 64 bit version. Not to mention that what I've read says that you need v4 installed to run v5. Both give me the error. Any ideas?

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Is anyone else able to install the care suite on a win 7 64 bit system? I keep getting errors that I need some x86 c++ thing installed, which leads me to believe there is no 64 bit version. Not to mention that what I've read says that you need v4 installed to run v5. Both give me the error. Any ideas?
I'm running it on Windows 7 Professional x64, and I only installed v5. When you see those errors, copy and paste (highlight/Ctrl C) the addresses to download the required files. There were two for me. Install the first one, then try to run the installer again, it pops up with another one. Install that, then try to install again, and it goes right through.

Also, after installation, you will need a USB driver for the Nokia Suite & Fuse Connection Manager. For my Windows version, I used this one:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Drivers\WinUSB Drivers x64.msi

There are a bunch in there, but this worked for me. If that does not work for someone, try another. I'd suggest this one for Windows 7 x86:

C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Drivers\WinUSB Drivers x86.msi

Believe me, NOBODY is more excited than I am to find this, and find it works on Windows 7 x64. Now, I can start to play with released Custom ROMs and Customizations without worrying as much. :D During Recovery, there is an option for USB Dead Phone Flashing. I would assume this is for Bricked Phones.

Last edited:

michael_chea7

Jul 21, 2010
anybody use the Data Package Manager yet to see what Roms that Nokia has available? I am seeing two variants of the Rom for each color Lumia 900.
For Example for the Black version I see 2 listed they are
1. RM-808 ATT RETAIL DEVICE ALIVE BLACK
2. RM-808 VAR ATT BLACK

Anybody have an idea as to what could be different? In the Package Manager there is nothing to distinguish what the difference is between the 2 other than the Product Code of the ROM, the SW Version is the same throughout all the ROMS, and the Firmware Files are all the same size minus the Rogers Rom, they are all 350.42MB.

I've Uploaded a screenshot of the application with the ROMS Listed.

Attachments

• DataPackage.jpg
    DataPackage.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4,050

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
I don't know what's different, if anything, but I personally flashed the ATT Retail Alive one to my phone. I believe they call those others Variant files.

ceifro

Oct 28, 2008
Use Rogers's ROM to flash AT&T devices

Anyone try to do this? Because of seems like the internet sharing in AT&T is different than WW model. :p

crowvat

Mar 14, 2009
Nokia Lumia 900

HI Gents,
Have a question as i'm quiet new to this:
I have a Nokia Lumia 900 locked by at&t in the US. I purchased it on ebay and live in Australia.

By me flashing this phone, will it unlock it from the at&t network with ROMS provided by the above links in this thread?

Best Regards,
crowvat

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
OK~ Have you try the internet sharing with other carrier's SIM card?
No, sorry, I'm still locked to ATT.
By me flashing this phone, will it unlock it from the at&t network with ROMS provided by the above links in this thread?
I don't believe you can unlock the radio by flashing one of these, but maybe someone else can offer insight?

Again, I have NOT successfully flashed the Rogers ROM to my ATT Lumia, and I'm not even sure it will work. Keep in mind, it may brick your phone like flashing the wrong version of the Focus ROMs did to some Samsung Focuses, or how the HD2 had two different Radio Versions that bricked them if used incorrectly. Those two situations were unrecoverable without sending in to Factory for repair.

Another thing to keep in mind. These are 100% Original ROMs from Nokia. There are no changes or Hacks in these. You only get what your phone was originally shipped with. No need to use these if your phone is working properly. I posted them for anyone who wanted to look inside the ROMs for hacking, or anyone who has a phone in brick state that wants to try to recover.

pistol44

Sep 1, 2008
Toronto
I have a feeling successfully being able to flash the Rogers ROM over the ATT ROM might actually unlocked the internet sharing... However it's probably best to confirm in the other forum with someone who's unlocked the Rogers L900 on Telus if they were able to actually use it or if it remaining locked to Rogers.. If not, we're wasting our time trying.

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
I just tried to FORCE flash the Rogers ROM to my ATT Lumia, but I could not get it to work. It is failing due to not being correct hardware. Someone else might have better luck than I did. My guess is the files will need to be modified a little somewhere.

I also just added Images to the first Post that show Nokia Care Suite, and what phones are supported using this tool.

JMackey

Nov 15, 2010
Victoria
I have a feeling successfully being able to flash the Rogers ROM over the ATT ROM might actually unlocked the internet sharing... However it's probably best to confirm in the other forum with someone who's unlocked the Rogers L900 on Telus if they were able to actually use it or if it remaining locked to Rogers.. If not, we're wasting our time trying.

Rogers customer here.

The internet sharing option IS available but any connected devices will not get internet access unless you have a tethering plan. So even if you flash a Rogers ROM to an AT&T phone, it seems the provider still can disable internet sharing on their end.

feedmylittletroll

Apr 10, 2012
Georgia
I just tried to FORCE flash the Rogers ROM to my ATT Lumia, but I could not get it to work. It is failing due to not being correct hardware. Someone else might have better luck than I did. My guess is the files will need to be modified a little somewhere.

I also just added Images to the first Post that show Nokia Care Suite, and what phones are supported using this tool.

I wonder if you can't flash it right now because the Rogers version is also a HSPA 42 device while the ATT is only 21. Dont know if this is enough of a difference for it not to work.

source: http://www.nokia.com/ca-en/products/phone/lumia900/specifications/

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Rogers customer here.

The internet sharing option IS available but any connected devices will not get internet access unless you have a tethering plan. So even if you flash a Rogers ROM to an AT&T phone, it seems the provider still can disable internet sharing on their end.
That's how the ATT version is. The option exists, but you have to call in to ATT and have it enabled for an extra charge.

I believe for those who want it free, you'll need to wait for registry access... Even then, doesn't ATT eventually find out and back charge?

Makes me wonder. Can a Rogers customer call Rogers and have it enabled for a charge on an ATT phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE NOTE, THESE TOOLS MAY NOT WORK ANYMORE DUE TO SERVER ACCESS BEING LIMITED TO NOKIA SUPPORT PERSONNEL ONLY.

WARNING!!!

THESE FILES CAN DESTROY YOUR PHONE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THEY CAN ALSO VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!!

WARNING!!!

UPDATE: Video Tutorial Now Available

Sorry about the Choppy Audio. I need a new Mic.​

Using the Links and Video posted here, you can download, install and run the Nokia Care Suite software. This software allows you to download the Latest STOCK OEM ROMs directly from Nokia Servers. It also allows you to flash these ROMs to your Nokia Phones. Keep in mind, this WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE CLEAN! So, be sure you have a backup of all your data, photos, videos, texts messages, etc... EVERYTHING

PS: Use these at Your Own Risk! I will not be held responsible if you destroy your new Lumia with these. With that said, I've flashed my own Lumia 900 8 times and my Lumia 920 3 times with no ill effects.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSIONS FROM HERE:
    Download Nokia_Care_Suite_PST_5.0_2012.51.4.4.zip from mirrorcreator.com Use this to flash or Unbrick your phone.

Download Nokia_DataPackage_Manager_2012.18.0.zip from mirrorcreator.com Use this to download Multiple ROMs. NOT needed, as Care Suite will download individual ROMs.

Running Windows 8?
    You must edit the Registry to Enable installing MSI Files as Administrator, then you need to right click on the installer file and select Run as Administrator. You can use the manual method to install the Registry edit, or you can download and run the file to install it.

Manually Add this Registry Edit to enable installing MSI Files as Administrator:
    Code:
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\Shell\runas]
    "HasLUAShield"=""
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\Command]
    @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,\
      00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,6d,00,\
      73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\
      00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00

OR, Download This Registry Edit File and double click it to install the Registry Edit.
    Install Registry Edit Use this to install

Remove Registry Edit Use this to remove

attachment.php

Update: Now, MORE products supported. There are now 93 supported phones!!!
    attachment.php
    Now we just need some custom roms...if its possible
    What I did to bring my 900 back from the dead.

Dead Flashing:

The flashing failed and only the 3 lights were coming on with the screen staying OFF.

I unplugged the phone and disconnected it.

The lights were still showing, so I pressed and held the volume button down + Power + Camera, until the lights went off. Then I held the power button until the phone started and the lights came back again.

I reconnected the phone to the PC at this time and selected the No Connection in the Nokia Software which is used to Dead Flash. Then I changed the product name to Lumia 900 and started the flash.

After that I waited for everything to finish and the phone was back and running.

One thing to note is that I tried the hard reset/holding the buttons and connecting several times until the dead flash went through. When everything was done, I was still not sure what exactly I did that got the flash to work, but it worked.

I hope this is of help to people who run into this problem.
    Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't too worried since I know all about dead flashing and the phone in question was a spare and not my primary one.
    No problem, and again, I'm glad it's going. By the way, notice any differences in performance?

EDIT: One more thing, if you have a moment, can you post how you performed the dead flash so others in your position may benefit in the future? Thank you.
    Sir I install in win7 32bit but data manager pop up currently application is not able to work online pls help. I really need to flash my mobile.
    As mentioned on the first post, this tool may not work anymore. Please try this one instead. I've had success with this one working.
    Windows Device Recovery Tool