Did you know?

Search This thread

DeBoX

Jul 26, 2010
While on the subject, anyone know of any way to add new news sites to my magazine? Ie specific sites and not just a category?

Btoulidene

Feb 23, 2014
That thanks was purely for the sense of humour. He he

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Did you know that you can create shortcut icons in the Multi Window panel that will automatically open paired windows of your choice?

If you didn't here's how.

Open the Multi Window panel on the left side of the screen, then open two apps that you use together. Now with both apps on your screen open the Multi Window panel again and look for the up arrow at the bottom of this panel and touch it. A little menu will open, select create. A box will then appear that let's you give it a custom name if you like.

More tips will follow and if you have a tip please feel free to add one.

Last edited:

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Did you know that you can create shortcut icons in the Multi Window panel that will automatically open paired windows of your choice?

Open the Multi Window panel on the left side of the screen, then open two apps that you use together. Now with both apps on your screen open the Multi Window panel again and look for the up arrow at the bottom of this panel and touch it. A little menu will open, select create. A box will then appear that let's you give it a custom name if you like.

How can I add Apps to the selection? There are a few apps on the tab but I would like to add apps I use the most. Seems I have tried everything but the right thing.

Stocklone

Aug 18, 2010
How can I add Apps to the selection? There are a few apps on the tab but I would like to add apps I use the most. Seems I have tried everything but the right thing.

You have to root it and install Wanam Xposed. That has a setting that lets you pick what apps you want to make available for multi-window.

Reactions: jonling

mustbepbs

Nov 19, 2011
Did you know? Pen window manager is awesome.

zuhazy2y.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you know you can turn off magazine app from opening when pressing the home button. There is an option for it ....... when magazine app is open press the menu button, then settings, then select open using the home key, un-check the box.

Well that was simple. Thanks, that stupid thing drove me nuts.

You have to root it and install Wanam Xposed. That has a setting that lets you pick what apps you want to make available for multi-window.
    Multiwindow Plus and Pen Window Manager will also do it, you have to be rooted for both though.