koodo Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747M) going nuts help

Search This thread

dugie33

Aug 16, 2013
Brockville
Ok so everyone says this is a great phone, but at the moment I really miss my S2 International

My S3 is constantly freezing up, toggling wifi, just all around slow. Like I can go make a pot of coffee half the time while im waiting for an app to load.

Some info on what im using. Phone was koodo and is now unlocked and running on fido. I got phone second hand and when booted into recovery it shows dead droid (phone is not rooted or anything to my knowledge, verified with root checker) my main apps of use are chrome youtube tasker utter bbm and facebook. So I am very frustrated as my S2 seems to have been twice the phone this is. Please help me fix this as it cant be right!

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
I suggest flashing a stock rooted ROM rather than trying to fix the existing ROM.

dugie33

Aug 16, 2013
Brockville
You don't know anyone who has a computer ?

I live in a remote area and dont currently drive. And most people nowadays are quite skeptical of you downloading programs etc. On their computer. So I do know a couple of people with computers, but either will not let me install odin or I cant get there. :( been keeping eye out for one on kijiji and other classifieds. Mainly as I use many things like tasker etc that would work alot better with root, busy box, Xposed framework etc.