25% off 3 Accessories (Gear 2 Neo Included) on att site

Search This thread

fatalxiceman

Nov 11, 2007
Ditto for me, I got the same cancellation email this morning. I guess all I can do is reorder.

i reordered again, and got a cancelation today with the same issue from the first lol. i tried getting the deal in store and it was a no go as i was told it was for online only. so i coughed up the extra and called it a day

duckhater

Nov 26, 2011
Yeah make sure you select home not mobile in the phone number option (then put in whatever number you use...I used my Verizon cell phone, no issues first order). I ordered yesterday and selected express shipping and I am currently wearing my Neo 2 Mocha Gray.

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I'm a Sprint customer and haven't had a home phone for 12 years. My first order was cancelled in less than a day like others here. Calling support did no good at all. I got in an online chat with a hopefully helpful rep. He said to create another order, give him the order number, and he would tag it to be sure it went through. I did so while still in the chat and gave him the order number. It has been over 24 hours and no cancellation email but no confirmation email either. Hopefully I'll know something one way or the other tomorrow.

duckhater

Nov 26, 2011
It doesn't matter who your phone provider is mobile or landline...select the home option (even if you are putting in another companies mobile number in the field) instead of mobile with the dropdown while completing your order. Received my Neo less than 24 hours after hitting the Order button.

Reactions: JimSmith94

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
It doesn't matter who your phone provider is mobile or landline...select the home option (even if you are putting in another companies mobile number in the field) instead of mobile with the dropdown while completing your order. Received my Neo less than 24 hours after hitting the Order button.

I don't remember seeing the home option when I placed either of my orders. I will definitely watch for that if my second order gets cancelled too. It has now been over 48 hours since placing my last order with no confirmation or cancellation notice.

atn0716

Aug 21, 2010
I order online with 2 phone cases. It gave me an option to pick up in store. The next day I went to the store to pick up with no problem. I don't even have any ATT services. Total was 150ish.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Reactions: JimSmith94

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I order online with 2 phone cases. It gave me an option to pick up in store. The next day I went to the store to pick up with no problem. I don't even have any ATT services. Total was 150ish.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Thanks, I'll look for that option too if I have to reorder yet again. The local AT&T manager wouldn't honor the online prices so I would love to rub it in his face by picking up my accessories there from the same guy. :rolleyes:

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
If you go into the sprint store they will honor this discount.

I might have to try that. I have ordered online three times over the last week or so and all three were cancelled; twice with my cell number as the ID and once with my cell listed as my home phone. I don't have a home phone and my cell is on Sprint. Oddly the two with a cell phone ID took multiple days before they were cancelled, and the one with my cell listed as my home phone cancelled within a few minutes.

Has anyone else had luck with Sprint matching the price or has anyone been able to get an order to stick and ship that isn't an AT&T customer?

nrseife

Jun 16, 2010
I ordered a Gear 2 last Wednesday and the USPS tracking says I will get it on Monday. I am not an ATT customer and still got the 25% off after selecting 3 (cheap: 5$) accessories.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda premium

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I ordered a Gear 2 last Wednesday and the USPS tracking says I will get it on Monday. I am not an ATT customer and still got the 25% off after selecting 3 (cheap: 5$) accessories.

Did you list a real home landline number or did you list your cell phone as home or cell number? What credit card did you use?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd really like to figure out why none of my orders have been accepted. My address validated on their site and I used an American Express card that I've had for several years. I had to list my cell number because I don't have a land line.

nrseife

Jun 16, 2010
I used my T-mobile cell number and my Visa...no issues at all. As soon as I included the 3 accessories, 25% were automaticalky deducted.
for some reason it took them more than 24 hrs from submitting the order to starting the shipping process...in between my order apparently was under "review"....
Good luck!

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I used my T-mobile cell number and my Visa...no issues at all. As soon as I included the 3 accessories, 25% were automaticalky deducted.
for some reason it took them more than 24 hrs from submitting the order to starting the shipping process...in between my order apparently was under "review"....
Good luck!

Do you remember if you chose cell or home number in the dropdown for your cell number? I guess I can try again with my Visa card. I have seen a few crappy sites that say they take AmEx but fail later on.

I wish the AT&T reps could tell me why my orders are failing. All they do is read back the cancellation email: "Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided. As a result, your order has been canceled." They can't tell me what information they were unable to verify.

nrseife

Jun 16, 2010
Unfortunately, all I remember thay I had to enter a tel number....sorry.
I recommend you call an ATT rep and ask them to walk you through the order...or maybe go to an ATT store?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    x-post from gear 2 forums. Order came out to 170 after tax and free ship for neo and 2 $5 dollar fillers! Was on the fence until I saw this deal :)
    It's an automatic deduction once you have 3 accessories in your cart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    dang...just got mine today from ATT for $199.00.
    Saw this post and look?? Nice deal. Guess I'll take mine back tomorrow and order online.
    $175 for these 3 items below!!

-----
    Accessory
    Samsung Gear (TM) 2 Neo Charcoal Black Remove $199.00
    BUY 3 ACCESSORIES AND RECEIVE 25% OFF
    -$49.75

Body Glove Gray Satin Gel - Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Remove $20.00
    -$5.00

Car Charger 2 Amp - Universal Micro USB Remove $25.00
    ONLINE DISCOUNT
    -$10.00
    -$3.75
    Subtotal
    Monthly
    Due Today
    SAVINGS $0.00 $68.50
    SUBTOTAL $0.00 $175.50
    -----
    Did you buy the watch online and the cases in the store or were you able to buy all three pieces in the store and they matched the online discount?

I bought it all in store. Just told the guy I read that there was a deal where you get 3 accessories for 25% off, pulled it up on my phone and he checked with the manager and all was good. He said the system didn't even ask for an override.